Does the Singapore visa is required for me to travel there?
- Foreign Nationals having their source of income outside Singapore need a visa to travel to Singapore. You need to submit your passport and documents to the embassy for visa processing.
Does Singapore visa come as on arrival?
- No, for Indian nations, there is no facility for on Singapore arrival visa. The applicant has to apply for a visa from India by sending the passport to the embassy.
How can one obtain a Singapore visa?
- One has to gather the documents and the send them to the embassy along with the passport. The visa s e-visa, but then the passport is recommended to be sent.
Is the bank statement necessary for a Singapore visa?
Yes, the bank statements are required for the Singapore visa processing. The minimum funds to be maintained is INR 80,000 per individual.
Can I be able to apply for a Singapore visa online?
- No, online visa application not available for Indian passport holders. Applicants have to send the documents to the embassy for the visa processing.
Is Singapore visa stamped on the passport?
- The visa is issued as an e-visa. It comes as a soft copy. But then the documents have to be sent to the embassy for verification.
Is Singapore visa-free for Indian?
- No, the Singapore visa is not free for Indians. The visa fee of 30 USD has to be paid for each application.
How early can I apply for a Singapore visa?
- It is advisable to apply at least 2 weeks before they travel. The visa processing time takes about a week’s time.
How much time does the embassy take for Singapore visa processing?
- The complete process of sending the documents, and getting the decision from the embassy takes about 1 week.
Can I get a Singapore visa on the same day?
- No, the minimum time required is 48-72 hours for visa processing with the embassy. Also, there is no fast track service available with the Singapore embassy.
Can I travel to Malaysia with a Singapore visa?
- No, you need to apply for the Malaysia visa separately. With a Singapore visa, one cannot travel to Malaysia.
How much time can a tourist stay in Singapore on a visa?
- The Singapore visa is generally given for 30 days’ multiple entries. You can stay for 30 days from the date of your entry to Singapore. But make sure you enter the land within the visa validity.