Tourist | Visit
The Singapore Consulate offers 2 types of visas majorly for the people who wanted to travel to Singapore on personal trips. Singapore tourist visa is one category, which allows people to come as tourists for exploring the tourist places of Singapore. Then the other category is Singapore visitor visa, under which people come to meet their family members/relatives living in this nation for a short duration. Singapore is considered a mini symbol of Asia’s modern culture. This nation has in-numerous tourist spots, being a delight to all travelers who visit Singapore. Discover this place with the help of the Singapore visa. Avail for Singapore visa from India, Singapore tourist visa, Singapore visit visa through us and we also help you with Singapore visa application form, Singapore tourist visa documents.
Singapore Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high. Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- A duly filled visa application Form-14A and signed by the applicant.
- Covering- addressed to – The Consulate General of Singapore, Chennai.
- Proof of Occupation:
- For self-employed individuals need to provide company incorporation registration copy, GST registration copy.
- If employed NOC from the company and 3 months salary slips along with employee ID card
- Last three month updated bank statement with minimum INR 40000 and above.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on the Singapore Tourist Visa.
For Singapore Visit Visa
- Invitation Letter
- Form V39A to be filled by Singapore Permanent residents and citizens. People on employment pass need not fill this form.
- Passport first, last, Singapore Visa pages
- Inviter’s employment pass copy
- Singapore Address Proof
- Spouses Passport first, last, Singapore Visa pages[If Inviter is Married and Inviting spouses parents/relatives]
- If Sponsoring
- Inviters Payslips for the last 2 months
- Bank Statements for the last 2 months
For Singapore Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Singapore Visit Visa and Transit Visa.
- Student-Minor below 18 years: Birth Certificate and if Studying Student ID card copy. If minor is traveling alone or with only one parent – NOC and Government signature ID proof from parents is required.
- Honeymoon Travelers: Original Wedding Card has to be submitted along with the visa application. and NOC and Government signature ID proof of unmarried women from parents.
- Married women are traveling alone, NOC and Government signature ID proof from Husband. If a married couple traveling, marriage certificate is required.
- If the passport is issued other than the South region then the applicant has to provide any south region address proof.
- Consulate may ask for any additional documents.
PS. Please contact our consultants for letter formats.
Sanctum Consulting Singapore Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Singapore Visa Process and Services
- We will submit the completed and processed application to the embassy.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Singapore visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for Singapore visa application.
- Same day courier*.
- The Singapore Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 2-5 business days. The processing time starts, post the documents submitted at the respective embassy. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 30 days from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 5-7 business days.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Periodic Visa Updates.
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at the embassy*.
Does the Singapore visa is required for me to travel there?
- Foreign Nationals having their source of income outside Singapore need a visa to travel to Singapore. You need to submit your passport and documents to the embassy for visa processing.
Does Singapore visa come as on arrival?
- No, for Indian nations, there is no facility for on Singapore arrival visa. The applicant has to apply for a visa from India by sending the passport to the embassy.
How can one obtain a Singapore visa?
- One has to gather the documents and the send them to the embassy along with the passport. The visa s e-visa, but then the passport is recommended to be sent.
Is the bank statement necessary for a Singapore visa?
Yes, the bank statements are required for the Singapore visa processing. The minimum funds to be maintained is INR 80,000 per individual.
Can I be able to apply for a Singapore visa online?
- No, online visa application not available for Indian passport holders. Applicants have to send the documents to the embassy for the visa processing.
Is Singapore visa stamped on the passport?
- The visa is issued as an e-visa. It comes as a soft copy. But then the documents have to be sent to the embassy for verification.
Is Singapore visa-free for Indian?
- No, the Singapore visa is not free for Indians. The visa fee of 30 USD has to be paid for each application.
How early can I apply for a Singapore visa?
- It is advisable to apply at least 2 weeks before they travel. The visa processing time takes about a week’s time.
How much time does the embassy take for Singapore visa processing?
- The complete process of sending the documents, and getting the decision from the embassy takes about 1 week.
Can I get a Singapore visa on the same day?
- No, the minimum time required is 48-72 hours for visa processing with the embassy. Also, there is no fast track service available with the Singapore embassy.
Can I travel to Malaysia with a Singapore visa?
- No, you need to apply for the Malaysia visa separately. With a Singapore visa, one cannot travel to Malaysia.
How much time can a tourist stay in Singapore on a visa?
- The Singapore visa is generally given for 30 days’ multiple entries. You can stay for 30 days from the date of your entry to Singapore. But make sure you enter the land within the visa validity.