How to obtain a business visa for the USA?
- If the applicant is having a valid invitation letter from the US, he/she can apply for the visa. One can apply for the business for the USA by filling the visa application form, booking an appointment with the US consulate and arranging, or the required documents.
How much time can I stay on a B1 visa in the USA?
- The visa is generally granted for 10 years. Therefore, a person with a valid B1 visa is allowed to stay for 6 months for every 12 months in the US.
How much does US business visa application cost?
- The application fee is $ 180 per individual. There is no additional fee other than this. However, individuals applying for the visa can opt for courier service by paying INR 500 additional per passport.
What do you mean by the B1/B2 USA visa?
- The B1/B2 visa is a temporary visa which allows the people to travel to the US for short term stay purpose. It can for tourism/visit/business. The applicant has to choose the category according to the travel purpose while filling the application form.
Is it really difficult to get a B1 visa?
- It is not difficult, if you follow the right documentation and the right process to apply for the visa. You need to have an invitation letter in the first place for applying for the visa. Then you need to fill the application and arrange for all the rest of the documents. You need to attend the biometrics and interview at the consulate which is done in 2 different days.
What is the difference between a business visa and work permit?
- The US business visa is a temporary visa through which an applicant visits the US and performs the business activities and comes back to the home country. On a work visa, the applicant can go and work in the US, and the validity of the visa depends on the work permit contract. Also, the applicant would be paid in US currency under a work visa.
Is it possible for me to get a 10-year visa for the USA?
- Yes, generally the consulate gives a 10-year visa to applicants applying for a B1 or B2 visa. The applicant stays for 6 months for every 12 months.
For what duration is long is a US business visa valid for?
- The US Business visa is usually given for 10 years. However, it depends on the embassy. The embassy at times might give a lesser validity of the visa to few applicants depending on the purpose.
What are funds to be shown in the bank account US visa?
- We would recommend showing at least 2 lakhs per individual for a US business visa. However, the funds to be shown depends on the purpose of the travel. It can be shown either from the applicant’s end.
On a US B1/B2 visa, how many times will I be able to enter the US?
- With a valid US B1/B2 visa, the applicants can enter the US multiple times. The visa is generally issued under multiple entry categories. Unless it is issued for single entry, then the applicant can only enter the US only once and has to return back from the US after the trip.
What precautions do I take to pass my US visa interview?
- You need to be prepared with the basic questions related to your primary objective of the travel. Also, you should be thoroughly aware of your application form you have filled. Make sure your answers do not contradict the data provided in the form. You can contact us; we have trained consultants who can assist you with the interview preparation.
What kind of questions are asked in the US visa interview?
- The questions asked would be all related to your purpose of travel and about the data provided by you in the DS 160 form. For the interview preparation, you can reach Sanctum.