Business B1 | Work H1
US Business Visa (B1 Visa) is a temporary visa granted to applicants who wish to come to the United States for business purposes. USA Business Visa process is limited to business visitors who wish to travel there for the purposes stated in the following lines:
- Consult with Business Associates.
- Attend a scientific, educational professional or business convention or conference.
- Attend the training.
- Negotiate a contract.
For Long term paid contracts, the applicant has to apply for H1 Visa. This visa allow you to work in specialty occupation and requires a higher education degree or its equivalent.
The US is one of the ideal places for business opportunities for business groups and entrepreneurs. The first step to start with is the business visa application for the US. One must apply for a US business visa which would allow the individual to travel to the US for conducting business meetings, participating in conferences and trade fairs, or attend any business-related events. The US for its relatively strong economy is reasonable for foreign companies and individuals to engage in reciprocally beneficial business dealings. Compile comprehensive information about US Business visa requirements and a visa application form that must be correctly filled and submitted at Embassy for a smooth visa approval process.
USA Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- Copy of All Bio-Data pages of Passport.
- Employment/Business related documents.
- Financial Documents.
Documents from Inviter
- An Invitation letter from a company or an authority in the USA. It should confirm the details about conferences or events of a commercial, industrial, or professional nature.
Sponsor’s document requirement for USA Visa
- Letter of introduction stating the purpose of visit on company/organization letterhead paper, signed by the respective authority. This should contain the details about the expenses involved in the travel.
To know more about the USA B1 visa, contact our consultants.
Work Visas must have a Petition approved by the “Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Service”- United States os America (BCIS) before applying for the Visa. The Petition is filed in the USA.
- From Petitioner: a) Copy of the petition with all supporting documents as filed to USCIS.
b) Copy of the employment contract or letter of agreement signed by you and the petitioner.
c) Petitioner’s Income Tax Return for the last two tax years and financial statements.
d) A notarized list of all the petitioner’s employees of the job site listed. The list should show all employees’ names, their specific job titles, start and end dates, and their individual salaries and immigration status.
For more details on USA Work Visa, contact Sanctum Consultants.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for appointment scheduling. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for USA Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- Urgently slot booking service is available at additional cost.
USA Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 180 day period in one year’s time. However, an applicant can ask for a multiple-entry business visa, if you require to travel multiple times to the USA . The minimum validity of the visa is for 10 years, however, it is decided by the Embassy.
USA Work Visa
- USA work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- You can track the USA business visa and work visa status, with the help of a passport number. Consequently, the applicant gets the updates over the emails and phone SMS.
- The USA Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 1-5 calendar days. The processing time starts to post the visa interview at the US consulate. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date. U.S. Embassy or Consulate wait time for appointments is varied upon the application rush. That stated, the earlier the individual schedule your appointment, the more likely you are to be able to get the USA interview scheduled date you want.
- Administrative Processing 221(G)
- The timing will vary centered on the individual conditions of each case.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
The US Visa photo specifications are as below.
- Sized such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (22 mm and 35 mm) or 50% and 69% of the image’s total height from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
Note: The photographs can be taken on the biometrics day.
Sanctum Consulting France Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting France Visa Process and Visa Services
How to obtain a business visa for the USA?
- If the applicant is having a valid invitation letter from the US, he/she can apply for the visa. One can apply for the business for the USA by filling the visa application form, booking an appointment with the US consulate and arranging, or the required documents.
How much time can I stay on a B1 visa in the USA?
- The visa is generally granted for 10 years. Therefore, a person with a valid B1 visa is allowed to stay for 6 months for every 12 months in the US.
How much does US business visa application cost?
- The application fee is $ 180 per individual. There is no additional fee other than this. However, individuals applying for the visa can opt for courier service by paying INR 500 additional per passport.
What do you mean by the B1/B2 USA visa?
- The B1/B2 visa is a temporary visa which allows the people to travel to the US for short term stay purpose. It can for tourism/visit/business. The applicant has to choose the category according to the travel purpose while filling the application form.
Is it really difficult to get a B1 visa?
- It is not difficult, if you follow the right documentation and the right process to apply for the visa. You need to have an invitation letter in the first place for applying for the visa. Then you need to fill the application and arrange for all the rest of the documents. You need to attend the biometrics and interview at the consulate which is done in 2 different days.
What is the difference between a business visa and work permit?
- The US business visa is a temporary visa through which an applicant visits the US and performs the business activities and comes back to the home country. On a work visa, the applicant can go and work in the US, and the validity of the visa depends on the work permit contract. Also, the applicant would be paid in US currency under a work visa.
Is it possible for me to get a 10-year visa for the USA?
- Yes, generally the consulate gives a 10-year visa to applicants applying for a B1 or B2 visa. The applicant stays for 6 months for every 12 months.
For what duration is long is a US business visa valid for?
- The US Business visa is usually given for 10 years. However, it depends on the embassy. The embassy at times might give a lesser validity of the visa to few applicants depending on the purpose.
What are funds to be shown in the bank account US visa?
- We would recommend showing at least 2 lakhs per individual for a US business visa. However, the funds to be shown depends on the purpose of the travel. It can be shown either from the applicant’s end.
On a US B1/B2 visa, how many times will I be able to enter the US?
- With a valid US B1/B2 visa, the applicants can enter the US multiple times. The visa is generally issued under multiple entry categories. Unless it is issued for single entry, then the applicant can only enter the US only once and has to return back from the US after the trip.
What precautions do I take to pass my US visa interview?
- You need to be prepared with the basic questions related to your primary objective of the travel. Also, you should be thoroughly aware of your application form you have filled. Make sure your answers do not contradict the data provided in the form. You can contact us; we have trained consultants who can assist you with the interview preparation.
What kind of questions are asked in the US visa interview?
- The questions asked would be all related to your purpose of travel and about the data provided by you in the DS 160 form. For the interview preparation, you can reach Sanctum.
What is the process to get a work visa in the USA?
- You need to have a work permit from the US company in the first place. Post then depending on the visa type, you can arrange for the rest of the documents. You need to fill the application online, schedule an appointment, and attend the interview.
Which visa allows you to work in the USA?
- On a work visa, one is allowed to work in the US legally. The category of the visa depends upon the type of work permit the applicant gets.
What is the time taken by the consulate to issue the US work visa?
- Once the work permit is in place, the application processing does not take time. You would get to know the decision on the day of your interview with the Consulate.
How much is the US work visa?
- The work visa fee is $ 290 per individual. There is no additional fee to be paid to the Consulate for application processing.
Is it hard to get a work visa for the USA?
- It is not really difficult if you follow the right process for applying. You need to have the approved work permit in place to start the process. Reach us for the right guidance in helping you with the process.
How to book an appointment?
- You can reach Sanctum for appointment scheduling. We also can help you with the early slot booking at additional costs.