How long does UK tourist/visitor visa take?
- The UK visa takes approximately 15 working days under regular process. If there is an emergency you have a facility of applying for your visa under priority and super-priority mode, where the visa processing time is 5 working days and 1 working day respectively. There would be additional charges apply for the same.
Are the visa requirements different for different categories of visas?
- There would not be much difference based on the visa categories. But then certain additional documents might be asked according to the category of visa you are applying. Consult our visa agents to know more about the requirements of the visa category you wish to apply.
What if I don’t receive my UK visiting visa at the given time?
- Generally, the visa processing takes 15-20 business days. If there is a rush during the seasonal time, the embassy might take litter longer. But then it is always recommended to apply well in advance. Since the embassy starts accepting applications starting from 3 months from the travel date.
What is the processing fee for a tourist visa?
- The visa fee for UK tourist or visitor visa remains the same. The fee would around INR 9000, but the price keeps changing and there would be additional VFS charges applicable. So, contact our consultants for more details.
Do the visa fees vary for different categories or types of visas?
- Mostly the Visa fee remains the same for UK short term visas. But then for long term visas, the fee might be different.
How many funds are required for a UK visitor visa?
- It is always recommended to sufficient funds proving that the applicant is having enough funds to support him/herself for the trip. Also, sudden deposits before the visa application are not advisable. It should be maintained. Reach our consultants for guidance on funds to be shown.
Which bank statement is required for a UK visa?
- Generally, if the applicant is employed, the salary bank statements have to be provided. If the applicant is self-employed, his/her business account statements have to be shown.
What documents do I need for a UK visitor visa?
- Passport, visa form, appointment confirmation, documents related to employment and finances, Inviter documents, travel tickets are the primary requirements for applying for the visa.
What s a transit visa to the UK?
- When an individual traveling to another destination but has a transit through the United Kingdom in between, needs to apply for the UK transit visa.
What do you mean by the UK BIVS visa?
- This is the type of visa, which allows the applicants to travel to the UK and Ireland both in the given validity of the visa. The applicant either file a visa to the UK embassy or at the Ireland embassy according to the country in which the applicant would be entering first.
How many days does a BIVS visa take?
- It depends on what embassy the applicant is applying for the visa. If it is at the UK embassy, it would take 15-20 business days. With the Ireland embassy, it would take a longer time.
What would be the duration of the BIVS visa?
- The duration depends on the embassy’s discretion. Most of the time, people apply at the UK embassy and often get a 6 months validity. However, this decision lies with the embassy’s discretion.