Tourist | Visit
Apply for UK Visa under Visitor or Tourist category which would allow an individual to travel to the UK for visiting relatives/friends or to tour around the popular tourist attractions. The United Kingdom is well known for its beautiful scenery and certain breath-taking landscapes. This country has a very impressive history with artistic diversification. For applying the UK visa in the Tourist section, only the applicant’s documents would be sufficient. But then, if applying for a UK visa in the visitor category, documents from the Inviter are necessary. Sanctum Consulting is the right place for you to suggest the documentation according to your requirements. Approach us for UK visa from India, UK tourist visa from India, UK visit visa, UK visit visa fee, UK visa requirements, UK visa appointment, UK tourist visa fees.
UK Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high.Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
For UK Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on United Kingdom Tourist Visa and Transit Visa.
For United Kingdom Visit Visa
- a) An invitation letter
b) Copy of bio-data pages from their passport
c) Valid visa or immigration stamp on their passport
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
For BIVS Visa
- British Irish Visa Scheme: Indian citizens can now apply for one travel permit to visit both the UK and Ireland through the British-Irish Visa Scheme (BIVS) in India. As per BIVS, applicants should apply for the visa of the country they wish to visit first. If you have an Irish short-stay visa and you also want to visit the United Kingdom you must travel to Ireland first. If you have a British short-stay visa and you also want to visit Ireland you must travel to the United Kingdom first. The BIVS issued visas will have BIVS coding endorsed on it.
UK Visa for Partner or spouse
- The sponsor should be a British citizen and have settled in the UK and they have indefinite leave to remain, settled status or proof of permanent residence.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on UK Visit Visa and Dependent Visa.
Sanctum Consulting UK Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting UK Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the UK visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per UK visa requirements.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit the United Kingdom and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for UK visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with UK VAC. Please click on the Whatsapp icon to request for United Kingdom Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The UK Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. Express Services are available. The processing time starts, post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
How long does UK tourist/visitor visa take?
- The UK visa takes approximately 15 working days under regular process. If there is an emergency you have a facility of applying for your visa under priority and super-priority mode, where the visa processing time is 5 working days and 1 working day respectively. There would be additional charges apply for the same.
Are the visa requirements different for different categories of visas?
- There would not be much difference based on the visa categories. But then certain additional documents might be asked according to the category of visa you are applying. Consult our visa agents to know more about the requirements of the visa category you wish to apply.
What if I don’t receive my UK visiting visa at the given time?
- Generally, the visa processing takes 15-20 business days. If there is a rush during the seasonal time, the embassy might take litter longer. But then it is always recommended to apply well in advance. Since the embassy starts accepting applications starting from 3 months from the travel date.
What is the processing fee for a tourist visa?
- The visa fee for UK tourist or visitor visa remains the same. The fee would around INR 9000, but the price keeps changing and there would be additional VFS charges applicable. So, contact our consultants for more details.
Do the visa fees vary for different categories or types of visas?
- Mostly the Visa fee remains the same for UK short term visas. But then for long term visas, the fee might be different.
How many funds are required for a UK visitor visa?
- It is always recommended to sufficient funds proving that the applicant is having enough funds to support him/herself for the trip. Also, sudden deposits before the visa application are not advisable. It should be maintained. Reach our consultants for guidance on funds to be shown.
Which bank statement is required for a UK visa?
- Generally, if the applicant is employed, the salary bank statements have to be provided. If the applicant is self-employed, his/her business account statements have to be shown.
What documents do I need for a UK visitor visa?
- Passport, visa form, appointment confirmation, documents related to employment and finances, Inviter documents, travel tickets are the primary requirements for applying for the visa.
What s a transit visa to the UK?
- When an individual traveling to another destination but has a transit through the United Kingdom in between, needs to apply for the UK transit visa.
What do you mean by the UK BIVS visa?
- This is the type of visa, which allows the applicants to travel to the UK and Ireland both in the given validity of the visa. The applicant either file a visa to the UK embassy or at the Ireland embassy according to the country in which the applicant would be entering first.
How many days does a BIVS visa take?
- It depends on what embassy the applicant is applying for the visa. If it is at the UK embassy, it would take 15-20 business days. With the Ireland embassy, it would take a longer time.
What would be the duration of the BIVS visa?
- The duration depends on the embassy’s discretion. Most of the time, people apply at the UK embassy and often get a 6 months validity. However, this decision lies with the embassy’s discretion.