Tourist | Visit
Turkey visa is designed for individuals to travel to Turkey for a few days for multiple reasons either on business or personal trips. For the applicants who wish to tour around the country, they need to apply under the Turkey tourist visa category. Turkey is a ravishing tourist spot for travellers who want to experience a mix of Asia and Europe’s magic. The vacation to Turkey is a never-ending journey of fun and happiness. Connect with us for Turkey visa for Indians, tourist visa to Turkey from India, Turkey visit visa, Documents required for Turkey tourist visa, Turkey visit visa requirements, Turkey visit visa price.
Turkey Visa Requirements
- Original Passport with the validity of a minimum of six months and a minimum of two blank pages for visa stamping.
Please Note: Attach 2 photocopies of the passport’s first page & 1 photocopy of the last page along with all old passports (if any).
- Three recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 2.5 inches x 2.5 inches ).
- Original personal bank statement for the last 3 months with bank seal & sign on the last page and a minimum balance of Rs.1 lakh per applicant.
- Salary slip for the last 03 months with company seal on the company’s letter head.
- Income tax returns (ITR) or form 16 with signature
- Proof of Occupation:
- Self Employed: Company registration copy or partnership deed
- Employed: Original Leave sanction letter from the company & to be duly signed by the authorized signatory with his name, designation & company’s stamp.
- Airline Reservation: Ticket Itinerary.
- Accommodation Proof: Hotel booking.
- Travel Insurance for the duration of stay.
Consulate may ask for any additional documents.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Turkey Tourist Visa.
For Turkey Visit Visa
- Passport: Copy of first & last page of the passport.
- Ticket: Ticket itinerary.
- Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Turkey E-Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Turkey Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Turkey Visa Process and Services
- We will submit the completed and processed application to the embassy.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Turkey visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Turkey and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for Turkey visa application.
- The Turkish Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 9-12 business days. The processing time starts, post the submission of documents at VAC. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 10-14 business days.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
How much do I need to pay for a visa to Turkey?
- The visa fee for Turkey tourist visa is INR per individual. There would be additional fees for convenience and courier.
How do obtain a Turkey visa?
- You need to apply for the visa by sending the documents as per the checklist to the embassy for verification. You need to check to which embassy you would be sending the documents as per the jurisdiction.
How long does the consulate take to process a Turkey visa application?
- With the Hyderabad Consulate, the processing time for the Turkey tourist visa is 9 working days. It is always good to apply for the visa at least 3 weeks before the travel date.
Will I be able to get a visa on arrival in Turkey?
- On arrival visa is not possible for Indians. But then if you hold a valid visa of certain countries, you can apply for an e-visa which would get issued on the same of lodging.
What is the list of documents required for Turkey tourist visa?
- The primary requirements for the Turkey visa are list below for your reference. For more information, contact our process consultants.
- Passport and photographs.
- Visa form.
- Travel insurance.
- Documents related to employment and finances.
- Flight and hotel bookings.
What is E visa for Turkey?
- An E-visa to Turkey is possible if you hold a valid visa to certain countries. The e-visa gets issues on the same day. For the list of the countries, please contact our visa agents.
Is it very hard to get a Turkish Visa?
- No, it is not that difficult if the right process is followed. Reach us for the right assistance in the visa process and documentation.