Business | Work
Apply for a business visa to Turkey, if you are in a plan of travelling to Turkey for business purposes. Turkey visa is a temporary visa, which allows the applicant to travel to Turkey for short term business activities. For long term business activities or to work in Turkey, individual needs to apply for Turkey work visa. Many foreign nationals keep travelling to Turkey for holding meetings, attending conferences, trade fairs and discussing about the closure of deals. So we re here places in Hyderabad, to help you with the Turkey business processing. We promise to offer you a hassle-free process. Avail our services for Turkey business visa requirements, Turkey business visa checklist, Turkey business visa validity, Turkey business visa invitation letter sample, details about the visa fee and duration of the visa.
Turkey Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Passport: Original Passport with the validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamping.
Please Note: Attach 2 photocopies of passport’s first page & 1 photocopy of last page along with all old passports (if any).
- Turkey Visa Application Form: Visa application form has to be filled online and documents has to be uploaded online. Post filling the form, uploading documents the printout of the same has to be taken and shall be submitted at the Embassy/Consulate along with the other required documents on the schedule appointment date. Form must be duly signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 2.5 inches x 2.5 inches).
- Airline Reservation: Ticket itinerary.
- Accommodation Proof : Hotel Booking.
Documents For Turkey Visa from Inviter
- A copy of Invitation Letter from Turkish host / Inviting Company in English or Turkish on the letter head stating the applicant’s name, purpose & duration of visit and sponsorship details. The letter should be duly signed by the authorized signatory with his name & designation.
Employer document requirement for Turkey Visa
- Covering-letter from company on its letter head stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport number and purpose & duration of visit along with sponsorship details. The letter should be duly signed by the authorized signatory with his name, designation & company seal and addressed to “Consulate General of Turkey, Hyderabad”.
- Registration certificate of the company/ Copy of Memorandum of article association of the Company/ Copy of Import Export License attested by Notary Public or Chamber of Commerce.
Employee Documents for Turkey Visa
- Original Personal and Company bank statement for last 3 months with bank seal & sign on last page and minimum balance of Rs.1 lakh per applicant.
Salary slip for last 03 months with company seal on company’s letter head.
Income tax returns (ITR) or form 16 with signature
- Original Leave sanction letter from company & to be duly signed by the authorized signatory with his name, designation & company’s stamp.
- Company and personal ITR for last 3 Years for self employed.
To know more about the Turkey business visa, contact our consultants.
- Invitation Letter: A copy of Invitation letter from the prospective employer in Turkey stating the applicant’s name, designation, period of employment in Turkey. The letter should be duly signed by the authorized signatory mentioning his name, designation & contact details.
For more details on Turkish Work Visa , contact Sanctum Consultants.
Turkey Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 90 days maximum. The minimum validity of visa is decided by the Embassy.
Turkey Work Visa
- Turkey work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- Our Consultants would help you with the Turkey business and work visas status on a periodic basis until the visa is issued. Real time tracking is not provided.
Turkey Business Visa Processing Time
- The Turkey Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 7-11 working days. The processing time starts post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
Turkey Work Visa Processing Time
- For Turkey work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
- Turkish Travel Insurance for the duration of stay.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for appointment scheduling. Please click on whatsapp icon to request for Turkey Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
Sanctum Consulting Turkey Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Turkey Visa Process and Visa Services
How do I get a Turkish business visa?
Any Individual having a source of income from a country other than Turkey and planning to travel to Turkey can apply for the Turkey visa. You need to gather all the documents, fill the application form, submit the documents at the embassy and make the payment of the visa fee.
What is the time the Embassy takes for processing the visa?
It would take at least 7-11 working days for the processing. The embassy at times might additional time for the visa process. Therefore, it is advised to apply for the visa well before your travel date.
What is the visa fee?
The Turkey visa fee is INR 4300 per applicant there are additional charges for VFS and courier, there would be additional facilitation charges. Kindly consult our visa agents for exact details as per your requirement.
Can I get a Turkey visa on arrival?
No, visa on arrival for Turkey is not possible for Indian nationals. You need to apply from the Indian Consulate for the visa. But then, If you are having any valid visa for certain countries you can apply for an E-visa for Turkey. Please contact us for the list of those countries.
How to Apply for Turkey Business Visa?
You need to apply for the visa through the Consulate General of Turkey, Bangalore/New Delhi. The applicants has to arrange for all documents, fill an application form, pay the visa fee and lodge the application at the consulate.
How many months before should I apply for a Turkey business visa?
The Embassy takes about 7-11 working days to complete the process. Therefore, It is recommended that you should apply before 3-4 weeks from the travel dates for Turkey business visa.
Can I convert my Turkey visa into another visa?
No, it is not possible to change a short term business visa to another visa type. It is advised to apply for a fresh visa under the required category, after the expiry of the existing visa.
What is the Turkey visa fee?
The visa fee for application of Turkey work visa is about INR 4300 per individual. There are additional service charges and courier charges involved. Do check with Sanctum agents for more details.
How can I get working visa in Turkey?
The applicant needs to have an approved work permit to apply for the visa. Post this, the applicant needs to gather all documents as per the checklist and submit the documents at the visa application center.
Is it required that I apply for a work visa to work in Turkey?
Yes, any individual would need a work visa to legally work in Turkey. One needs to follow the process to get the visa. You can get in touch with our consultants for guidance on the same.
How long can you have a work visa?
The work visa validity depends on the duration of the employment contract. You can anyways renew the contract if your employer is ready to do it.
How much is the time taken by the Turkey work visa application processing?
The time taken by the Consulate for the visa processing is about 10 working days. However, it is always good if the applicant applies for the visa well in advance.