Business | Work
Apply for a business visa to Turkey, if you are in a plan of travelling to Turkey for business purposes. Turkey visa is a temporary visa, which allows the applicant to travel to Turkey for short term business activities. Many foreign nationals keep travelling to Turkey for holding meetings, attending conferences, trade fairs and discussing about the closure of deals. So we re here places in Hyderabad, to help you with the Turkey business processing. We promise to offer you a hassle-free process. Avail our services for Turkey business visa requirements, Turkey business visa checklist, Turkey business visa validity, Turkey business visa invitation letter sample, details about the visa fee and duration of the visa.
Turkey Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- Copy of All Bio-Data pages of Passport.
- The Photograph must be 35 mm wide and 45 mm high. Face zoom of 70-80% is required, in white background.
- Travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Employment/Business related documents.
- Financial Documents.
Documents For France Visa from Inviter
- An Invitation letter from a company or an authority in France. It should confirm the details about conferences or events of a commercial, industrial or professional nature.
Sponsor’s document requirement for France Visa
- Letter of introduction stating purpose of visit on company/organisation letterhead paper, signed by the respective authority. This should contain the details about the expenses involved in the travel.
To know more about the France business visa, contact our consultants.
For seeking employment in France it is up to your employer to submit an application to DDTEFP(Ministry of Labor at the regional level) for an employment contract.
- If the application is accepted, DDTEFP will then forward the file to OFII (French office for immigration and integration) for final approval.
- b) OFII employment contract and OFII form
For more details on France Work Visa , contact Sanctum Consultants.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for appointment scheduling. Please click on whatsapp icon to request for France Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
France Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 90 days in a 180 day period. However, applicant can ask for a multiple entry business visa, if you require to travel to multiple Schengen countries. The minimum validity of visa is decided by the Embassy.
France Work Visa
- France work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- You can track the France business visa and work visa status, with the help of reference number. To clarify, the applicant gets a reference number once he/she submits the application. Consequently, the applicant gets the updates over the emails and phone sms.
France Business Visa Processing Time
- The France Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
France Work Visa Processing Time
- For France work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
Sanctum Consulting Turkey Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Turkey Visa Process and Visa Services
How do I get a Turkish business visa?
Any Individual having a source of income from a country other than Turkey and planning to travel to Turkey can apply for the Turkey visa. You need to gather all the documents, fill the application form, submit the documents at the embassy and make the payment of the visa fee.
What is the time the Embassy takes for processing the visa?
It would take at least 7-11 working days for the processing. The embassy at times might additional time for the visa process. Therefore, it is advised to apply for the visa well before your travel date.
What is the visa fee?
The Turkey visa fee is INR 4300 per applicant there are additional charges for VFS and courier, there would be additional facilitation charges. Kindly consult our visa agents for exact details as per your requirement.
Can I get a Turkey visa on arrival?
No, visa on arrival for Israel is not possible for Indian nationals. You need to apply from the Indian Consulate for the visa. But then, If you are having any valid visa for certain countries you can apply for an E-visa for Turkey. Please contact us for the list of those countries.
How to Apply for Turkey Business Visa?
You need to apply for the visa through the Consulate General of Turkey, Bangalore/New Delhi. The applicants has to arrange for all documents, fill an application form, pay the visa fee and lodge the application at the consulate.
How many months before should I apply for a Turkey business visa?
The Embassy takes about 7-11 working days to complete the process. Therefore, It is recommended that you should apply before 3-4 weeks from the travel dates for Turkey business visa.
Can I convert my Turkey visa into another visa?
No, it is not possible to change a short term business visa to another visa type. It is advised to apply for a fresh visa under the required category, after the expiry of the existing visa.
What is the Turkey visa fee?
The visa fee for application of Turkey work visa is about INR 4300 per individual. There are additional service charges and courier charges involved. Do check with Sanctum agents for more details.
How can I get working visa in Turkey?
The applicant needs to have an approved work permit to apply for the visa. Post this, the applicant needs to gather all documents as per the checklist and submit the documents at the visa application center.
Is it required that I apply for a work visa to work in Turkey?
Yes, any individual would need a work visa to legally work in Turkey. One needs to follow the process to get the visa. You can get in touch with our consultants for guidance on the same.
How long can you have a work visa?
The work visa validity depends on the duration of the employment contract. You can anyways renew the contract if your employer is ready to do it.
How much is the time taken by the Turkey work visa application processing?
The time taken by the Consulate for the visa processing is about 10 working days. However, it is always good if the applicant applies for the visa well in advance.