Tourist | E-Visa
Thailand tourist visa allows people to travel to that country for tourism purpose for a short span. Lots of crowd keep coming to Thailand to spend their vacations here. Thailand is full of beaches and there are lot of water sports for people who love adventures. Also the exquisite architecture and the beautifully drapes gardens always stand as the special attractions of the country. Come and experience the Thainess here, by applying for the Thailand tourist visa. Contact us for Thailand visa, Thailand visa on arrival, Thailand tourist visa, visit visa to Thailand, Thailand tourist visa fees, Thailand visit visa requirements.
Thailand Visa Requirements
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamping. Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Note – Two signed copies of bio data pages of passport (front & back page).
- Two recent passport size colored photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- Ticket : Confirmed Air Ticket in and out of Thailand.
- Hotel Booking: Proof of confirmed hotel/accommodation reservation in Thailand with address and contact number under applicant’s name.
- If travel in group, must provide a cover letter stating all names with passport numbers, plan of travel, and place(s) to stay
- If intend to stay with relatives or friends, must provide invitation letter along with copy of their ID/ passport and in case they are not Thai, must provide their work permit, valid at least six months.
- Original bank pass book or Bank statement for last six months stating the name of the applicant, account number & address having a minimum balance equivalent to $600 (individual) and $800 (family) with original bank seal duly signed by authorized signatory.
- Note : Above balance should be maintained for last 3 months.
- Additional Information: Evidence of occupation and of the monthly income such as ITR, Pay Slips, Letter from employer certifying employment, Employee ID, Student ID, Business License.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Thailand Tourist Visa.
For Thailand E-Visa
- Scan Copy of Passport Cover Page, Last Page and All previous visa pages.
- Departure and Return Airline tickets (Confirmed).
- Confirmed booking of stay – Hotel stay.
- Photograph: Digital photograph with white background and size 4×6 cm.
- Aadhar and Pan Card .
- Digital Bank Statements for last 3 months with balance of INR 40000.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Thailand E-Visa
Sanctum Consulting Thailand Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Thailand Visa Process and Services
- We will submit the completed and processed application to the embassy.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per Thailand visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa .
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for Thailand visa application.
- The Thai Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 6-8 business days. The processing time starts post the documents submitted at the respective embassy. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 40 days from the travel date. E-Visa gets processed in 3 to 4 days.
- Sanctum Processing time for regular visa would be 7-9 business days. E- Visa processing would happen with 1 business day.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at minimal cost.
- Periodic Visa Updates.
- You’re documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit at embassy*.
Do I need visa to go to Thailand from India?
Indian passport holders would require a visa to travel to Thailand. Applicant can lodge the visa under the appropriate category accordingly.
How much is Thailand Visa?
The Thailand visa processing fee is INR 2500, for single entry. There would be additional charges involved. For more details, please contact Sanctum.
How long does Thailand embassy take for processing the visa?
Thailand visa processing time with the embassy is 7-9 working days for an application. It is recommended to start the process well in advance and apply for the visa 3 weeks before the travel date.
Can I process my visa online to travel to Thailand?
Yes, one can apply for the Thailand visa online. For more information on this visa requirements, contact our process consultants.
Is bank statement required for Thailand Visa?
Yes, the bank statements are required for both stamping and online visas. It is asked basically for the embassy to verify your financial stability.
Can Indian nationals be able to get on arrival visa to Thailand?
Indian citizens can get an on arrival visa for Thailand. The visa validity would be for 30 days from the date of entry into Thailand.
Which size photo is required for Thailand Visa?
The photos should be recently taken, not older than 3 months. The size should be 3.5*4.5 cms and taken on a white background.
How do I apply for a visa?
You need to gather the documents following the checklist, and then send the documents to the embassy for the verification of your application. Post processing, embassy would take a decision on your application.
Can I stay in Thailand for 3 months?
The single entry visa to Thailand is issued for a maximum of 90 days. But then, on a single entry Thailand visa, one is allowed to stay for not more than 60 days.