Business | Work
Taiwan business visa is applicable to all foreign nationals who intend to visit the clients and attend meetings, be a part of the trade fairs, work-shops and other kinds of business activities in Turkey. This visa allows the applicant to travel to Turkey for a limited duration to accomplish the business purpose. If the applicant wants to work in Taiwan for a longer period on a valid contract, they need to apply for Taiwan work visa. The applicant is required to return to the home country before the visa expiry. However, he/she can apply for another visa if intends to travel again for another business activity. Sanctum Consulting would assist the individuals in processing the Taiwan business visa processing. Avail our services for Taiwan business visa for Indian passport holders, Taiwan business visa application form, Taiwan business visa requirements, Taiwan visa validity period, Invitation letter sample for Taiwan visa.
Taiwan Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of More than six months(when boarding and arriving at your destination) from the intended day of entry into Taiwan and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any).
- Taiwan Visa Application Form : Visa application form have to be filled online by the applicant and letters should be in a capital.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size colored photographs with Glossy finish, 60% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
Documents For Taiwan Visa from Inviter
- Invitation letter from Taiwan to be duly signed by authorized signatory. Signing authority’s email id, contact no, Taiwan stay address, multiple entry or single entry and expenses details should be mentioned on the Invitation Letter. Invitation letter should be brought to the Taipei Economic and Cultural Center (TECC) along with the application. Do not fax or email them to TECC. –Letter should be addressed to The visa office, Taipei Economic and Cultural Center, Chennai. Please Note: The embassy might ask for invitation letter in Chinese language after reviewing the case, hence it is advisable to submit it with the application initially to avoid delay.
Employer’s document requirement for Taiwan Visa
- Covering-letter from applicant on company’s letter head stating his name, designation, passport number, purpose & duration of visit and address of place of stay in Taiwan, duly signed by authorized signatory and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Taipei Economic and Cultural Center, Chennai.
Employee Doccuments for Taiwan Visa
- Company’s & Personal bank statements for last 6 months.
- Salary Slip last 6 months & Offer letter (Appointment order copy)
- Company ITR, last 3 year.
- Personal ITR, last 3 year.
To know more about the Taiwan business visa, contact our consultants.
- Invitation letter from Taiwan should be signed by authorised signatory. Invitation letter should be brought to the Taipei Economic and Cultural Center (TECC) along with the application. Do not fax or email them to TECC.
- ID card copy or Registration Certificate Copy of the authorised Signatory.
- Details of the contact person in Taiwan
- The embassy might ask for invitation letter in Chinese language after reviewing the case, hence it is advisable to submit it with the application initially to avoid delay.
For more details on Taiwan Work Visa , contact Sanctum Consultants.
Taiwan Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 90 days. However, applicant can ask for a multiple entry business visa, if you require to travel to Taiwan multiple times. The minimum validity of visa is decided by the Embassy.
Taiwan Work Visa
- Taiwan work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- Our Consultants would help you with the Taiwan business and work visa status on a periodic basis until the visa is issued. Real time tracking is not provided.
Taiwan Business Visa Processing Time
- The Taiwan Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 7-9 business days. The processing time starts post the submission date.
Taiwan Work Visa Processing Time
- For Taiwan work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
Sanctum Consulting Taiwan Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Taiwan Visa Process and Visa Services
Do I need a business visa for Taiwan?
Yes, if you are an Indian passport holder, you need to apply for Taiwan business visa if you have any business plan in Taiwan. First step is to gather all documents as per the checklist. Then fill the form, pay the visa fee and submit the documents at the respective consulate.
Who needs visa to Taiwan?
Individual having a source of income outside Taiwan and has a valid invitation from the client/organization in Taiwan, is eligible to apply for Taiwan business visa.
How much is the application fee to Taiwan?
The application fee is different for various visa entries. Kindly contact us for exact price details for all kinds of entries to Taiwan.
Is Taiwan visa on arrival?
On arrival visa fee is not available for the Indian nationals. But then the visa holders of certain countries, can apply online for Taiwan. To know the list of those countries, contact our visa agents.
What documents do I need to travel to Taiwan?
Documents related to Finances, Invitation letter, supporting letter from employer, Photographs, Passport are the primary pre-requisites for applying visa.
What are the Photo Specifications required for Taiwan business visa?
Photo specification are below.
2 recent photos with size 35*45 mm, colored photographs with Glossy finish, 60% face coverage, white background and without border.
What is the Processing Time?
The application processing time with the embassy is 7-9 working days. You can opt for fast track services if you have an urgency of travel, at additional charges.
How can I extend my Taiwan business visa?
There is no extension for a short term visa. However, you can lodge a request for extension while you are in Taiwan. The final decision lies on the embassy.
What is the medical test required for Taiwan business visa?
There is no medicals required.
How do you get a work visa for Taiwan?
You need to apply for the work visa to work in Taiwan. The primary visa requirement is getting the work permit from a registered Taiwan company. Then all you need to do is gather the other documents and send the documents for submission at the embassy.
What is the duration of processing the work visa for Taiwan?
The processing time for the application at the embassy would take about 8-9 working days. If there is any urgency there is fast track services available with the embassy.
Is it hard to get work visa in Taiwan?
No, it is not that difficult to the get the visa if you are following the right process. The contract letter and invitation letter are the primary requirements to start the process.
How much does a Taiwan work visa cost?
For single entry, the visa processing is about INR 4500 per person. There would be additional charges applicable. Check with our consultants for the details of the fees.