Tourist | Visit
Switzerland tourist visa is applicable for travelers who wish to explore the country visiting popular destinations. The Switzerland visitor visa is designed for the individuals who intend to meet their closed ones, residing in Switzerland. This country consists of beautiful alpine towns and prodigious landscapes of the mountains. Travelers visiting Switzerland should not miss visiting the most fascinating snow world located in Grindelwald. The tourist/visitor visa is issued for a short duration in which the applicants have to travel and return before the visa expires. Reach us for the details of India to Switzerland visa, tourist visa to Switzerland from India, Switzerland visa form, Switzerland visa status, Switzerland visa checklist, Switzerland visa photo size.
Switzerland Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –40 mm high.Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Switzerland Tourist Visa.
For Switzerland Visit Visa
- a) An invitation letter
b) Guarantee of expenses(for example, latest 3 months bank statement and salary slips)
b) A Declaration of guarantee form may be given if the financial situation is not sufficient.
d) Copy of a Swiss passport or residence permit.
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
For Switzerland Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Switzerland Visit Visa and Transit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Switzerland Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Switzerland Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Switzerland visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Swiss visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Switzerland and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with the Swiss embassy. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Switzerland Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Switzerland Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts, post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
How much bank balance is required for Switzerland’s visit visa?
- It is always recommended to provide sufficient bank balance proving that the applicant is having enough funds to support him/herself for the trip. Also, sudden deposits before the visa application are not advisable. It should be maintained. Reach our consultants for guidance on funds to be shown.
What is the tourist visa fee for Switzerland?
- The visa fees for Switzerland tourist or visitor visa will be 80 EUR and there would be additional Visa application service charges applicable. So, contact our consultants for more details.
How long does it take to get a tourist visa for Switzerland?
- The Austria visa takes approximately 15 working days under regular process. Contact us for more information on the process.
Can the application be processed in a day at the Switzerland Visa Application Centre?
- No, you need prior approval from the Embassy for the same. Generally, the embassy takes 15 business days to make the decision on an application.
Do I need a Switzerland visa if I am transiting through the country?
- Yes, you need a Switzerland visa if you are transiting through the country. When an individual traveling to another destination, but has a transit through Switzerland in between, needs to apply for the Switzerland transit visa.
How do I book an appointment for Switzerland’s visit visa?
- Individuals applying for a Switzerland visa, need to make an appointment at Switzerland visa application center. We can help with how to make an appointment for Switzerland to visit visas.
What is the documentation required for Switzerland’s visitor visa?
- A valid passport is a must for any visa application. Alongside this, you need to arrange for documents related to employment, sponsor, invitation, and financials. Contact Sanctum for more information about the Switzerland visit visa checklist.
How can I apply for a Switzerland tourist visa?
- You need to arrange all the documents for the visa as per the checklist, book an appointment with the visa facilitation center, submit your documents, and make the visa fees required.