Tourist | Visit
Sweden tourist or visitor visa is applicable to all Indian national who has an inviter from Sweden to visit or if wishes to roam around the popular destinations of the country. The country is just filled with so many amazing lakes, landscapes, and mountains. Sweden has a very unique history which is reflected in every sight of the nation. Applicants with a valid visa can stay there as long as the visa is valid. However, they need to return back to the home country before the visa expires. Read the below information for your reference in understanding the basic requirements of the visa. For more details on India to Sweden visa, Sweden visa tracking, Sweden visa status, tourist visa to Sweden, Sweden visa requirements, inviter documents required for Sweden visit visa from India, Sweden visit visa, reach us.
Sweden Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high. Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Sweden Tourist Visa.
For Sweden Visit Visa
- The applicant has to submit a copy of Govt. photo ID proof of the Invitee which has the signature on it along with the Invitation letter(appendix E). The signature of the Invitee on invitation letter should match with the signature on the ID proof of the invitee.
- Reference’s Supportive: Your reference’s proof of identity (personbevis) not older than 90 days. If reference is not a Swedish citizen, you must enclose a copy of his/her passport (First and last page) and showing what kind of permit he/she has in Sweden.
- Please Note: If you are related to the reference person: proof of your kinships, such as the last page of your Indian passport(with information on mother/father/spouse), birth/marriage certificate, or similar has to be provided.
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
For Sweden Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Sweden Visit Visa and Transit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Sweden Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Sweden Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Sweden visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Swedish visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Sweden and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with Swedish VAC. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Sweden Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Swedish Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts, post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
How can I get a tourist visa for Sweden?
- You need to check the Sweden visa requirements to apply for the visa. Then start arranging for the documents as per the list, fill the form, book the appointment with the VAC for biometrics and submission. Then pay the fees and submit the documents on the biometrics date.
How long can you stay in Sweden as a tourist?
- As long as the visa is valid you can stay in the country. Generally, under a visitor visa category, the visa is issued for a complete 90 days. But then under tourism, it depends on the travel itinerary of the applicant.
How much is a tourist visa to Sweden?
- The visa fee is EUR 80 per individual. The convenience fee and visa application center fee is separate which the applicant needs to pay at the time of biometrics.
Do Indians need a visa for Sweden?
- Yes, Indian passport holders need to apply for Sweden visa to travel. Reach out to the Sanctum process team for Sweden visa requirements.
How long does a Swedish visa take?
- The processing time for a Sweden visitor or tourist visa application is 15 working days. The embassy takes a longer time for certain applications. So it is advised to apply as early as possible.
Do I need a return ticket to enter Sweden?
- Yes, it is advised to carry a return flight ticket while traveling to Sweden.
Can I sponsor my friend for a Schengen visa?
- Yes, a friend can sponsor for your trip showing the sponsor’s documents. However, it is advisable to always show that you are self sponsoring for the trip for the visa purpose.
How do I book an appointment for a Sweden visa?
- You can take the appointment online through the official website. You can reach our process consultants who can take the appointments for you.
Can I visit Sweden with a Schengen visa?
- Sweden is a part of the Schengen area. Therefore, one can visit the other countries which come under the Schengen area with a valid Sweden visa.