How can I get a tourist visa for Sweden?
- You need to check the Sweden visa requirements to apply for the visa. Then start arranging for the documents as per the list, fill the form, book the appointment with the VAC for biometrics and submission. Then pay the fees and submit the documents on the biometrics date.
How long can you stay in Sweden as a tourist?
- As long as the visa is valid you can stay in the country. Generally, under a visitor visa category, the visa is issued for a complete 90 days. But then under tourism, it depends on the travel itinerary of the applicant.
How much is a tourist visa to Sweden?
- The visa fee is EUR 80 per individual. The convenience fee and visa application center fee is separate which the applicant needs to pay at the time of biometrics.
Do Indians need a visa for Sweden?
- Yes, Indian passport holders need to apply for Sweden visa to travel. Reach out to the Sanctum process team for Sweden visa requirements.
How long does a Swedish visa take?
- The processing time for a Sweden visitor or tourist visa application is 15 working days. The embassy takes a longer time for certain applications. So it is advised to apply as early as possible.
Do I need a return ticket to enter Sweden?
- Yes, it is advised to carry a return flight ticket while traveling to Sweden.
Can I sponsor my friend for a Schengen visa?
- Yes, a friend can sponsor for your trip showing the sponsor’s documents. However, it is advisable to always show that you are self sponsoring for the trip for the visa purpose.
How do I book an appointment for a Sweden visa?
- You can take the appointment online through the official website. You can reach our process consultants who can take the appointments for you.
Can I visit Sweden with a Schengen visa?
- Sweden is a part of the Schengen area. Therefore, one can visit the other countries which come under the Schengen area with a valid Sweden visa.