What is the time duration, a Schengen business visa take?
- Generally, a Schengen visa takes 15 business days for processing. The Consulate can take additional time to process, at times, if there is an increase in the number of applications at the Consulate. Therefore, it is good to apply for the visa as early as possible.
Can I know the requirements for Sweden’s visa?
- The requirements for Sweden’s business visa are as follows.
- Invitation letter from Norway
- Finance related documents
- Employment documents
- Sponsor letter
- For a more detailed list, you can reach Sanctum consultants.
Visit Sweden with a Schengen visa?
- Yes, it is possible. You can travel to all 26 countries in the Schengen area with a valid Schengen visa/Sweden visa.
What is the Sweden visa fee?
- The Sweden visa fee is 30,000 Euros. There are additional charges involved for Visa application center service charges and convenience fees. You can pay this fee at the time of biometrics.
How to convert the Schengen Visa while being in Sweden?
- One would not be able to change a short stay visa status. However, you can raise a request for the conversion of your visa with the respective authority, after you reach Sweden. But then there is no guarantee that your request would be accepted.
Purpose of Sweden Schengen Business Visa?
- The Sweden/Schengen visa allows you to travel to to Sweden or any other Schengen country within the visa validity. If you wish to travel to Sweden or any Schengen country for business purpose, you can apply for Sweden/Schengen business visa.
Steps to follow to apply for Sweden Business Visa?
- Follow the below steps to apply for the Sweden business visa.
- Gather all the documents as per the checklist.
- Book a slot with Sweden visa application center at your location.
- Submit the documents and make the application fee payment.
- For more detailed information, contact Sanctum consultants.
Eligibility for Sweden Business Visa?
- Any individual wants to travel to Sweden for business purpose, with a valid passport and invitation letter can apply for Sweden business visa. Contact us, for guiding you through the complete process.
Documents required to lodge the Sweden Business Visa.
- The primary documents required to start the process are as follows.
- Passport with validity of 6 months.
- Invitation letter.
- Sponsorship letter.
- Employment documents.
- Finance documents.
- Reach Sanctum for guidance for the Sweden visa processing.
Photograph specifications of Sweden Business visa.
- Recent photographs with 35*45 mm. The face should take up to 70 – 80% of the photograph. It should be taken in a white background.
Way to check the visa status.
- The applicant can know the visa status only when he/she receives the passport. You can track the status of the passport online. Furthermore, the applicant also gets updates through text messages and emails to his/her respective contact numbers and emails.
With a valid visa, is it possible to extend my Sweden Schengen business, after it expires?
- A short-stay visa is generally not possible to extend. However, the applicant can try applying for the extension under emergency circumstances. We would recommend you to apply for the visa again after it expires.
With a Sweden business visa, how long will I be able to stay?
- On a Sweden visa, one can stay up to 3 months maximum, for a 180-day period. However, the consulate might not issue a complete 3 months’ visa to all applicants. Certainly, the visa duration depends on the intended stay requested by the applicants.
Do we need to take the medical test for Sweden’s business visa?
- No medical test is required for a shirt stay Sweden business visa. Anyhow, you need to take a travel medical insurance covering your entire stay in the Schengen area.
Is it possible that I convert my Sweden business visa into a tourist permit?
- You cannot change the visa type of a short-stay visa, on a general note. We would recommend you to apply for a Sweden tourist visa later, once your business visa expires.
How much time before I need to apply for a Sweden business visa, from my intended date of travel?
- You can apply anytime within 3 months from your intended date of travel. Make sure that you have all the documents in place and then book the appointment for the submission of documents. But then, also keep in mind that the embassy needs a minimum of 15 working days to process your case.
Do we need to schedule an appointment to lodge my Sweden business visa?
- It is mandatory to schedule the appointment if you are applying for Sweden visa. However, the need not go for the biometrics if he has taken it before in the past 3 years. But then, an appointment has to be made, for submission of documents.
Planning to visit multiple countries in the Schengen area, so from which consulate should I lodge my case?
- If you are traveling to multiple Schengen countries, prepare an itinerary and confirm in which country you would be staying the maximum number of days. Also what country would be your port of entry? Depending on these two factors, you can decide the country for lodging the application.