Tourist | Visit
Spain tourist or visitor visa is used by the people who have planned to travel to Spain for leisure trips. It might be to meet their close ones like relatives and friends residing in Spain. Else it might be for touring around the cities of Spain. Lots of individuals or groups keep traveling to Spain, every year to attend the La Tomatina festival, to enjoy the concert visits in Barcelona and many more. Spain’s suitable climate, dramatic days, and a vibrant nightlife make it the favorite tourist spot for most of the travelers around the world. Applicants applying for the visa need to make sure that they have the travel itinerary in place. Reach us for Requirements for Spain visa, Spain visa for Indians, Spain visa tracking, Spain tourist visa, visit visa to Spain, Spain visit visa appointment, Spain tourist visa checklist.
Spain Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high. Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Spain Tourist Visa.
For Spain Visit Visa:
- a) An invitation made before the Spanish Police and an attested copy of the passport.
b) National identity card in case he/she is Spanish or a European Union citizen.
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
For Spain Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Spain Visit Visa and Transit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Spain Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Spain Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Spain visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the requirements for Spain visa.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Spain and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with Spanish VAC. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Spain Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Spain Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
How do I get a tourist visa for Spain?
- Any applicant who wants to apply for a tourist visa to Spain should undergo some process that requires all the documents as per the country’s official checklist, Duly filled application form, and book an appointment for submitting them. For visa assistance on the requirements for Spain visa, contact us.
How long does it take to get a tourist visa to Spain?
- It is recommended that applicants do not make any travel arrangements before the visa approval. Basically the complete process takes approximately 15 working days which includes the process and the approval from the visa application center.
How much is a tourist visa to Spain?
- The visa fee for a tourist visa to Spain for any individual will be 80 EUR and there will be additional charges which include convenience and VAC charges. We can help you with the process and visa assistance.
How do I book an appointment for Spain’s tourist visa?
- If any individual is willing to book an appointment for Spain tourist visa need to do that at Spain visa application center. Our consultants can help you with the same.
How much money do I need in the bank for Spain’s visitor visa?
- For Spain visitor or tourist visa, it is always recommended to provide sufficient funds required for the trip. Avoid sudden deposits prior to the application process. Reach us for more information on what funds should be shown.
How long can I stay in Spain on a visit visa?
- It depends on how many days you are granted the visa at the Spain visa application center after submitting all the required documents. We can help you with the process and booking an appointment according to the travel dates.
Can I apply for Spain’s visit visa online?
- For Spain’s visit or tourist visa, the application can be filled both online and offline. So, the applicant can either do it offline or online according to their requirements. Our consultants are here to help you with the complete process in accordance with your requirements.
Does the embassy check the bank statements before the visa approval?
- Yes, the embassy will check the bank statements submitted. So, it is always advisable to maintain sufficient funds required for the travel. Contact us for more details about the visit visa to Spain.
When is the transit visa required for Spain?
- If the applicant is traveling through Spain to another Country then it is recommended that you apply for a transit visa. Connect with us for visa assistance on a transit visa.