Business | Work
An applicant traveling to Spain for business objectives needs to lodge an application with the Spain visa application center. This visa allows the individuals to travel to Spain for a short stay of a maximum of 90 days for taking part in the business-related activities. For employment or a long stay, the applicant needs to apply for Spain’s work permit. Spain has good business opportunities and its competing business market is vastly expanding. This makes the nation a suitable place for companies/individuals to explore their business options.
Similarly, Sanctum would be a suitable place for you to get the right guidance about Spain Visa processing. We help with the official checklist, visa process, visa form. For further details like visa fees, processing time, and validity information, contact us.
Spain Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- Copy of All Bio-Data pages of Passport.
- The Photograph must be 35 mm wide and 45 mm high. Face zoom of 70-80% is required, in a white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Employment/Business related documents.
- Financial Documents.
Documents For Spain Visa from Inviter
- Invitation letter attested letter by the notary public by the EU/EEA/Swiss citizen or Carta de invitación of the Spanish National Police.
Sponsor’s document requirement for Spain Visa
- Letter of introduction stating the purpose of visit on company/organization letterhead paper, signed by the respective authority. This should contain the details about the expenses involved in the travel.
To know more about the Spain business visa, contact our consultants.
- Original and copy of the resolution authorizing residence and work permit.
This document is valid for one month from the date of notification by the Spanish authorities to the employer and hence must be submitted within one month from the date of notification.
For more details on Spain Work Visa, contact Sanctum Consultants.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for appointment scheduling. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Spain Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
Spain Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 90 days in a 180 day period. However, the applicant can ask for a multiple entry business visas, if you require to travel to multiple Schengen countries. The minimum validity of the visa is decided by the Embassy.
Spain Work Visa
- Spain’s work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- You can track the Spain business visa and work visa status, with the help of the reference number. To clarify, the applicant gets a reference number once he/she submits the application. Consequently, the applicant gets the updates over the emails and phone SMS.
Spain Business Visa Processing Time
- The Spain Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts to post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
Spain Work Visa Processing Time
- For Spain’s work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
Sanctum Consulting Spain Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Spain Visa Process and Visa Services
How should I take Spain to travel medical insurance?
- You can take the insurance policy from any of the registered Insurance companies. The coverage should be a minimum of 30,000 Euros per individual. Reach Sanctum for the travel insurance quotes.
Does the form has to be filled at the consulate or must it be completed before I reach the consulate?
- You can fill the form at the visa application center as well, at additional cost taking the services. Also, you can contact us for the form filling assistance.
How to renew/extend my Spain business visa?
- One generally can not extend/renew a short-stay Schengen visa. We would recommend you to apply for a new visa after your current visa expires. However, at certain conditions of emergencies, you can apply for an extension from Spain.
What are the general required documents for a Spain visa application?
- One needs the documents related to financial status, employment status, travel, and most importantly the invitation letter from Spain counterpart. Sanctum can help you with a proper and detailed checklist, contact us at below given details.
Can I apply for another Spain business visa, immediately after I received a refusal letter?
- You can apply immediately to Spain even after your refusal. However, we would recommend you to apply with all proper documents this time as per the rejection reason stated, justifying your case. Our visa agents can guide you better in this case.
What is a flight reservation for Spain visa application?
- Any individual applying for the visa has to show a flight reservation on his/her name. The travel dates in the flight itinerary should match the dates, you mention in the visa application form.
Which countries, I can visit with a valid Spain business visa?
- The applicant can travel to all the 26 Schengen countries, with a valid Spain visa. You need to travel within the visa validity. Also, keep in mind that your maximum stay is in Spain since you are applying for Spain’s business visa.
On my Spain business visa, what duration can I stay in Spain?
- You can stay in Spain until your Spain visa is valid. However, the short-stay visa comes with a validity of 90 days. In certain cases, the embassy might issue the visa only for particular travel dates mentioned in the application and flight reservation. So you can be in the Schengen area until your visa is valid.
Does the embassy grant all Spain business visas for 90 days?
- Not necessarily the embassy would be issuing all Spain visas for 90 days. It depends on the purpose of travel and the invitation. So in certain cases, they issue the 90 days’ visa. In other cases, the embassy might issue for a few days as per the invitation demands.
A cover letter is necessary for Spain business visa?
- You need to provide a letter with your travel plan. This letter should explain your case properly. There is no particular format for the letter, However, Sanctum can guide you with the letter formats.
Can I extend my Schengen visa while in Spain, with a valid Spain short stay visa?
- Generally, one cannot extend a short-stay visa. However, under emergency cases, the embassy might accept your application for extension.
What is a good time to apply for a Spain business visa before my travel?
- An applicant intending to travel can apply for the visa anytime within 3 months from the travel date. The visa processing time is 15 business days generally. Anyhow it is good to start the process well before the travel date.
How much time does it take to get a Spain business visa?
- It takes 15 working days in general. It can take longer at times as well, depending on the rush of the applications at the embassy.
Which way is the easiest way to get a Spain business visa?
- You can get a Spain business visa if you are providing all the documents appropriately, justifying your purpose of travel. Sanctum helps you with the right way of proceeding ahead with the Spain business visa process.
What are the requirements for Spain’s business visa?
- You need to have the below documents in place for initiating the process.
- Passport with at least 6 months’ validity
- Invitation letter from Spain counterpart
- Financial documents
- Sponsor letter