How should I take Spain to travel medical insurance?
- You can take the insurance policy from any of the registered Insurance companies. The coverage should be a minimum of 30,000 Euros per individual. Reach Sanctum for the travel insurance quotes.
Does the form has to be filled at the consulate or must it be completed before I reach the consulate?
- You can fill the form at the visa application center as well, at additional cost taking the services. Also, you can contact us for the form filling assistance.
How to renew/extend my Spain business visa?
- One generally can not extend/renew a short-stay Schengen visa. We would recommend you to apply for a new visa after your current visa expires. However, at certain conditions of emergencies, you can apply for an extension from Spain.
What are the general required documents for a Spain visa application?
- One needs the documents related to financial status, employment status, travel, and most importantly the invitation letter from Spain counterpart. Sanctum can help you with a proper and detailed checklist, contact us at below given details.
Can I apply for another Spain business visa, immediately after I received a refusal letter?
- You can apply immediately to Spain even after your refusal. However, we would recommend you to apply with all proper documents this time as per the rejection reason stated, justifying your case. Our visa agents can guide you better in this case.
What is a flight reservation for Spain visa application?
- Any individual applying for the visa has to show a flight reservation on his/her name. The travel dates in the flight itinerary should match the dates, you mention in the visa application form.
Which countries, I can visit with a valid Spain business visa?
- The applicant can travel to all the 26 Schengen countries, with a valid Spain visa. You need to travel within the visa validity. Also, keep in mind that your maximum stay is in Spain since you are applying for Spain’s business visa.
On my Spain business visa, what duration can I stay in Spain?
- You can stay in Spain until your Spain visa is valid. However, the short-stay visa comes with a validity of 90 days. In certain cases, the embassy might issue the visa only for particular travel dates mentioned in the application and flight reservation. So you can be in the Schengen area until your visa is valid.
Does the embassy grant all Spain business visas for 90 days?
- Not necessarily the embassy would be issuing all Spain visas for 90 days. It depends on the purpose of travel and the invitation. So in certain cases, they issue the 90 days’ visa. In other cases, the embassy might issue for a few days as per the invitation demands.
A cover letter is necessary for Spain business visa?
- You need to provide a letter with your travel plan. This letter should explain your case properly. There is no particular format for the letter, However, Sanctum can guide you with the letter formats.
Can I extend my Schengen visa while in Spain, with a valid Spain short stay visa?
- Generally, one cannot extend a short-stay visa. However, under emergency cases, the embassy might accept your application for extension.
What is a good time to apply for a Spain business visa before my travel?
- An applicant intending to travel can apply for the visa anytime within 3 months from the travel date. The visa processing time is 15 business days generally. Anyhow it is good to start the process well before the travel date.
How much time does it take to get a Spain business visa?
- It takes 15 working days in general. It can take longer at times as well, depending on the rush of the applications at the embassy.
Which way is the easiest way to get a Spain business visa?
- You can get a Spain business visa if you are providing all the documents appropriately, justifying your purpose of travel. Sanctum helps you with the right way of proceeding ahead with the Spain business visa process.
What are the requirements for Spain’s business visa?
- You need to have the below documents in place for initiating the process.
- Passport with at least 6 months’ validity
- Invitation letter from Spain counterpart
- Financial documents
- Sponsor letter