Do Indian citizens need a visa for South Korea?
- Yes, Indian citizens require a visa for traveling to South Korea. If your purpose of travel is visiting your relative’s/family members you need to apply for the visiting visa. Else if your sole purpose is to tour around the country, apply for the tourist visa.
How much fee do I need to pay for getting my South Korea tourist visa processed?
- The South Korea visa fee is INR 2800 for each applicant. The convenience and courier fee would be additional. Contact our consultants for the cost details.
How long does it take to get a visit visa to South Korea?
- The embassy takes about 8-9 working days to make the decision on an application. It is advisable to start the process as early as possible.
How much bank balance is required for a Korean tourist visa?
- It is good to maintain sufficient funds to support your travel costs. To know more about the balance to be maintained as per your case, contact Sanctum.
How long will I be able to stay in Korea?
- The South Korea visa is generally issued with a 3 months validity. However, the minimum validity depends on the embassy’s decision.
Is it easy to get a Korean tourist visa?
- It is definitely not hard to get the visa if you are applying in the right way. You need to pass the verification of the embassy by providing the correct information and documents, to get the visa.
Is it possible for me to apply for South Korea visiting visa online?
- No, it is not an online visa. You need to send your passport along with the documents for the embassy’s verification. The visa is issued by stamping it in the passport.
I am a regular visitor to the Republic of Korea. Will I have to submit all documents to the embassy, each time I apply?
- Yes, all documents as per the checklist have to be provided. In case if you are not able to provide any document, the same thing can be explained in the cover letter and sent to the embassy.
Is the checklist different for different types of visas?
- There would be a little variation in the document checklist for different categories. But then, most of the documents like the travel related documents, applicant’s financial, and employment-related documents remain the same.