South Korea Visa
Business | Work
South Korea business visa is a short-term visa issued to individuals who intend to travel to South Korea for business activities, discuss with business clients, attend a business conference, training, close a contract and many such analogous business related purposes. An individual holding Indian passport has a plan of visiting South Korea, they must possess the proper documents as per the embassy requirements along with a prepared business agenda. The individuals who are planning to work in South Korea has to apply for South Korea work visa. Connect with us for business visa to South Korea, South Korea business visa application form, South Korea business visa checklist, South Korea visa processing time, South Korea visa invitation letter sample. Read the details given in the website below, for an understanding of the visa process.
South Korea Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum three blank pages for visa stamp.
- South Korea Visa Application Form : One visa application form to be duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi matt finish,80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Flight Ticket reservation.
Documents For South Korea Visa from Inviter
- Copy of Invitation Letter from Korean host / inviting company on its letter head stating applicant’s name , purpose of travel and duration of stay.
- Copy of registration certificate of inviting Korean Company for the current year.
Employer’s document requirement for South Korea Visa
- Covering-letter from applicant on company’s letter head stating his name, designation,passport number, purpose,duration and seal of the company, duly signed by authorized signatory and addressed to – Consulate General of the Republic of Korea, Mumbai.
Employee Documents for South Korea Visa
- Copies of Income Tax Return for the last 3 yrs (duly attested as true copy by Notary public) / Form 16A.
- Bank Statement for last 6 months duly attested by respective Bank with original Bank seal.
- Salary Slips for last 6 months duly attested as true copy by the company with seal & signature.
- Work Permit to be arranged and sent by the South Korean Company.
- Offer of employment or Contractor job in South Korean Company.
South Korea Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 90 days. However, applicant can ask for a multiple entry business visa, if you require to travel times to South Korea The minimum validity of visa is decided by the Embassy.
South Korea Work Visa
- The duration of the visa is dependent on the duration of the employment contract.
- Our Consultants would help you with the South Korea business and work visa status on a periodic basis until the visa is issued. Real time tracking is not provided.
South Korea Business Visa Processing Time
- The South Korea Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 8-9 working days. The processing time starts post the submission date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
South Korea Work Visa Processing Time
- For South Korea work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
Sanctum Consulting South Korea Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting South Korea Visa Process and Visa Services
How can I get business visa for South Korea?
You can apply for the visa at the South Korean embassy. You need to submit all the documents as per the official checklist and make the visa fee payment. Then need to wait for the decision from the embassy.
Is South Korea visa easy to get?
It is not difficult to get. However you should apply for the visa with appropriate documentation, otherwise the embassy might face difficulty in accessing your application and take decision on the basis of this.
How long does it take to get a visa to South Korea?
The South Korea visa processing time is 8-10 working days. You need to apply for the visa at least 2-3 weeks before your intended travel date.
How can Indians get South Korea visa?
Indian passport holders need to apply for the visa at the Consulate General of the Republic of Korea, Mumbai from India. Arrange for the proper documents as per the list and submit at the embassy for processing your application.
Is it possible for me to apply for the Korean visa online?
No, there is no facility for online visa application for South Korea for Indian nationals. Applicant has to apply for the stamping visa.
How do I get a multiple entry visa for South Korea?
Generally, the embassy issues a multiple entry visa. If not, you need to request for the same in the covering letter and then the embassy decides on the same.
How much does South Korea visa cost?
The visa fee for South Korea business visa is INR 2800 per individual for single entry. The fee would be different for different entries. Kindly check with Sanctum consultants for more details.
How much bank balance is required for Korean visa?
It is always recommended to show a minimum balance of INR 1 lakh per person. But then sudden deposits before the visa application is not recommended. Contact Sanctum for the details.
When is the best time to apply for the South Korea visa?
It is always advisable to apply for the visa well in advance like 2-3 weeks before your travel date. The processing time is 8-10 business days with the embassy.
What are the Photo Specifications required?
The photo specification are as below.
• Two recent passport size coloured photographs
• Size: 35mm x 45mm
• With matt or semi matt finish
• 80 face coverage
• Against white background and without border
How do I get a work visa for South Korea?
Any individual having the work permit arranged from the South Korean company, can apply for the South Korea work visa. The applicant needs to arrange few of the other documents before submitting the documents at the embassy.
Can I work in South Korea with tourist visa?
It is not allowed to work in South Korea with a tourist visa legally. You need to have the work permit in place first, and secondly you will have to apply for the work visa through the embassy.
Will I be able to work in South Korea?
You can work in South Korea, if you have a valid work visa of South Korea. You need to get the work permit from a registered company in South Korea and with this one can apply for the work visa.
Is it possible for the foreigner to come and work in South Korea?
Yes, If they are given the work permit by the South Korean organizations to come and work in their country, they can apply for the work visa and can legally work in South Korea.
What is the application processing time for South Korea work visa?
The application processing time for South Korea visa is approximately 9-10 working days with the embassy. The applicant is advised to start the process at least 2 weeks before the intended travel date.