Do the Indian nationals require a visa to visit South Africa?
- Yes, Indian nationals do require a visa to travel to South Africa. The visa category depends on the purpose of their travel.
How much time does the applicant need to wait for a South Africa visa?
- The South Africa visa would take 8-10 working days for the processing with the embassy. It is good to start the process well in advance to avoid the last moment rush.
How much is a visa in South Africa?
- The Visa fee for South Africa tourist visa is the same as the visiting visa. The processing fee for the visa is INR 2200 per individual.
What is the required document list needed to visit South Africa?
- The primary documents required for the visa would be Passport, financial documents, employment proof, flight, and hotel bookings.
How much is the balance one needs to show in the bank account for a South Africa visa?
- The minimum balance to be maintained is INR 1 lakh per individual. It is always recommended to show maintained balance in the accounts.
Can I apply for a South African visa online?
- South Africa visa application cannot be applied online. The form has to be filled and sent to the embassy for submission along with the other requirements.
Is South Africa visa on arrival?
- Certain nationalities have the facility for visa on arrival for South Africa. Indian citizens need a visa from India to enter South Africa.
How long can I stay in South Africa as a tourist?
- The validity of a South Africa tourist visa is generally given for no longer than 90 days.
How do I apply for a tourist visa to South Africa?
- One needs to gather all documents for the visa, fill the form, sent the documents to the embassy for verification. Post verification, the embassy gives the decision on the application.
What are the documents required to provide to the embassy if traveling with minors ‘s/children?
- For minors, the following documents are required.
a) An attested copy of Parental Consent Affidavit, not more than 3 months old has to be submitted as part of the application. Original should be kept by the applicant while traveling to South Africa.
b) The parental consent letter has to be submitted by the parent to the Consulate General of the Republic of South Africa, Mumbai.
c) All documents must either be original or certified as true copies of the original, by a competent authority. Documents not in English must be accompanied by the sworn translation.
Do I need a visa for short stays in South Africa?
- Yes, you can apply for the South Africa Tourist/ business/ visit visa. These visas are used for short term trips to this country.
What is the South Africa dependent visa?
- The South Africa dependent visa is for the dependents to join their family member residing in South Africa. Contact us for more details on this visa details.