South Africa Visa
Business | Work
South Africa Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Passport: Original passport with a validity for at least 30 days after the intended stay/departure date from South Africa and minimum two blank pages for visa stamping.
Please Note :
a) Copies of passport bio-data pages (photo page and address/parents page (INDIAN PASSPORTS).
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
c) Handwritten passports are not accepted.
- Photo Specification: Two recent camera clicked passport sized colored photographs on a white background with 80% face cover on a semi-matt finished paper (35mm x 45mm)
- Financials: Original Personal bank statement on bank letter head for last three months with minimum balance of Rs. 45000.
Please Note: The statement must have bank’s seal & stamp on every page on bank letter head its mandatory.
Documents For South Africa Visa from Inviter
- Invitation Letter: : Letter of invitation from the South African organizers/hosts stating the name, passport number of applicant, purpose and duration of visit. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of the host and host’s/authorized signature’s name and signature with the company stamp. Letter should be attested by commissioner of OATHS South Africa.
a) Copy of Government photo id proof of invitee attested by Commission of Oaths in South Africa has to be submitted along with the invitation letter.
b) Applicant must submit a recently attested/certified (within 3 months) copy of ID of the invitee/host company representative.
Indian Employer’s document requirement for South Africa Visa
- A covering-letter is required from the applicant on the company’s letter head stating the name, designation,passport number (date of issue,date of expiry & place of issue), purpose of the trip and Exact duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by the authorized signatory with company stamp. The letter should be addressed to: Consulate General of the Republic of South Africa, Mumbai.
a) Reference/introduction letter from Indian employer : Letter must have the address, as well as contact details of authorized signature’s name, designation and signature.
To know more about the South Africa business visa, contact our consultants.
- Letter of motivation by Employer and Repatriation Guarantee
- Intra company transfer
a) Letter from the company that the applicant shall be transferred to a branch of that company or an affiliated company situated in South Africa.
b) Letter from the South African company confirming the transfer from the parent or affiliated company abroad, as well as specifying the occupation and capacity in which the foreigner shall be employed, and that the maximum duration will not exceed two years.
For more details on South Africa Work Visa , contact Sanctum Consultants.
South Africa Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 90 maximum for single entry. However, applicant can ask for a multiple entry business visa, if you require to travel to multiple times. The minimum validity of visa is decided by the Embassy.
South Africa Work Visa
- The work visa duration would depend on the validity of the employment contract. The work visa would be issued as long as the work contract is valid.
- You can track the South Africa business visa and work visa status, with the help of reference number. To clarify, the applicant gets a reference number once he/she submits the application.
South Africa Business Visa Processing Time
- The South African Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 7-21 calendar days. The processing time starts post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
South African Work Visa Processing Time
- For South African work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
Sanctum Consulting South Africa Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting South Africa Visa Process and Visa Services
How do I get a South African business visa?
You need to have an invitation letter from South African company in the first place. Then you need to arrange for the documents provided as per the checklist and submit the documents at the embassy for processing.
Do I need a business visa for South Africa?
Yes, you need a business visa to South Africa, if you are a foreign national and travelling on a short term business activity.
What is the processing time for South African visa?
The South Africa embassy processing time is approximately 9-12 working days. There might be additional delay coming in, during the holidays and seasonal times. It is always good to apply for the visa well in advance, at least 3 weeks prior to the travel date.
How much bank balance is required for South Africa visa?
The funds required to show is minimum 1 lakh per applicant. However, it should be maintained, sudden deposits in account is not encouraged. You can contact Sanctum for more suggestions.
What is the application fee for South Africa?
The visa fee is INR 2200 per applicant. There would be additional cost involved as per the case.
What is the validity for the business visa for South Africa?
The visa would be generally given a validity of 90 days. The applicant can enter the country within this 90 day period and return back before the visa expires.
Do we have to give an interview for a business visa for South Africa?
Not required, unless you have been called for the interview. To clarify, in regular cases, there is no interview for South Africa visa. But then, the individual needs to go to the embassy for interview, if he/she is called by the embassy.
Can I fly to South Africa with a business visa without a return ticket?
It is difficult. It is always recommended to carry a return ticket when you are entering the country.
How can I get work visa of South Africa?
You need to apply for the work visa if you have the employment contract in place. Then you can arrange for the rest of the documents as per the official checklist, make the visa fee payment and send the documents to the embassy for submission.
How long does it take to get a work permit in South Africa?
The visa processing time is 30 days with the embassy. It is advisable that the applicant applies for the visa well in advance to avoid the last minute hassle.
How much is a work visa for South Africa?
The visa fee is about INR 8000 per individual. There are extra fees applicable during the course of the work visa processing. Contact our visa agents for more details.
Do I need a work visa for South Africa?
Yes, Indian nationals need work visas to legally travel to South Africa and work in that country.
How many years is a work visa good for?
It depends on the duration of the employment contract issued to the applicant by the South African employer.