Tourist | Visit
The Slovenia visitor visa or tourist visa is designed for the people who intend to travel to Slovenia for meeting some of their relatives of friends or for complete tourism purposes. Visit the charming capital and the largest city of Slovenia Ljubljana, which is said to be the earthly paradise filled with natural treasures. Reach us for Slovenia visa for Indian, Slovenia visa tracking, Slovenia visa requirements, Slovenia tourist visa for Indians, Slovenia visit visa, Slovenia visa fees, Slovenia visa status.
Slovenia Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high. Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Slovenia Tourist Visa.
For Slovenia Visit Visa
- Visiting Relative or Friend/Sponsorship letter- Original and Copy of letter of guarantee duly fulfilled by Slovenian citizen and certified by the Local Authority or Public Notary in Slovenia
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
For Slovenia Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Slovenia Visit Visa and Transit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Slovenia Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Slovenia Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Slovenia visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Slovenia visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Slovenia and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with Slovenia VAC. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Slovenia Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Slovenia Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts, post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
Can I extend my Slovenian Schengen visa?
- No, it is generally not possible to extend your short term visa. It is a temporary visa granted for a short duration. If any emergency situation, you can try lodging your request from Slovenia. However, the decision depends on the embassy.
What are the documents required for the Slovenia Schengen visa?
- Below are the primary requirements for the Schengen visa.
- Passport and Photographs.
- Visa application form.
- Financial and employment-related documents.
- Travel itinerary, hotel, and flight reservations.
- Medical travel insurance.
The Slovenia tourist visa is valid for which countries?
- Slovenia is a part of the Schengen area. So the Slovenia valid visa can give access to the applicants to all other Schengen countries.
How long can I stay in the Schengen area on the basis of my Slovenia tourist visa
- Will all Slovenia tourist visa be granted for 90 days
Can I apply again for a Slovenia tourist visa if my application has been refused earlier?
- You can apply for the visa again. But make sure you take proper care while applying for the visa in terms of documents you are providing and the visa application form. Sanctum consultants can help you with this, can reach us.
What is the Slovenia tourist visa cover letter?
- A cover letter is important for applying for the visa. It is where you mention the complete details of yourself, your finances, employment, and your travel plan. This letter would help the embassy in accessing your case easily.
How long before the start of the intended visit should I apply for a Slovenia tourist visa?
- It is good if you apply for the visa as early as possible to avoid the last moment rush. However, you can apply for the visa 3 months before your travel date.
How long does it take to obtain a Slovenia tourist visa?
- It takes about 15 working days for the embassy to make a decision on a case. It is advisable to apply as early as possible since the embassy at times might take additional days for the decision.