Can I extend my Slovenian Schengen visa?
- No, it is generally not possible to extend your short term visa. It is a temporary visa granted for a short duration. If any emergency situation, you can try lodging your request from Slovenia. However, the decision depends on the embassy.
What are the documents required for the Slovenia Schengen visa?
- Below are the primary requirements for the Schengen visa.
- Passport and Photographs.
- Visa application form.
- Financial and employment-related documents.
- Travel itinerary, hotel, and flight reservations.
- Medical travel insurance.
The Slovenia tourist visa is valid for which countries?
- Slovenia is a part of the Schengen area. So the Slovenia valid visa can give access to the applicants to all other Schengen countries.
How long can I stay in the Schengen area on the basis of my Slovenia tourist visa
- Will all Slovenia tourist visa be granted for 90 days
Can I apply again for a Slovenia tourist visa if my application has been refused earlier?
- You can apply for the visa again. But make sure you take proper care while applying for the visa in terms of documents you are providing and the visa application form. Sanctum consultants can help you with this, can reach us.
What is the Slovenia tourist visa cover letter?
- A cover letter is important for applying for the visa. It is where you mention the complete details of yourself, your finances, employment, and your travel plan. This letter would help the embassy in accessing your case easily.
How long before the start of the intended visit should I apply for a Slovenia tourist visa?
- It is good if you apply for the visa as early as possible to avoid the last moment rush. However, you can apply for the visa 3 months before your travel date.
How long does it take to obtain a Slovenia tourist visa?
- It takes about 15 working days for the embassy to make a decision on a case. It is advisable to apply as early as possible since the embassy at times might take additional days for the decision.