Can I travel to Slovenia with a Schengen visa?
- Yes, a Schengen visa can be used to travel to Slovenia. Slovenia comes under the 26 Schengen countries, so one can travel freely to Slovenia without a visa, he/she possess a valid Schengen visa.
What is the way to get a visa for Slovenia?
- You will have to schedule an appointment with the Slovenia visa application center and submit your documents. Make sure you are providing all the documents as per the requirement. If your documents meet the embassy’s requirement, they generally issue the visa.
Can I know what is Slovenia Business Visa?
- An individual planning to travel to Slovenia for a short term business activity, he/she needs to apply for a Slovenia business visa.
What is the procedure to apply for Slovenia Business Visa?
- One needs to book a slot at the Visa application center, submit documents, pay the visa fee, and give biometrics. These are the steps; you need to follow for applying for a visa. For more detailed information, contact Sanctum.
What are the eligibility criteria for applying for a Slovenia Business Visa?
- If you are having the following requirements, you can lodge your visa.
- Valid invitation letter
- Sponsor documents
- Employment and Finance documents
- Travel insurance
- Hotel and flight reservations
Please tell me the Photo Specification of Slovenia Business Visa?
- The photographs must be:
- Should not be older than 6-months
- 35–40mm in width
- Face should take up 70–80% of the photograph
- Should be in sharp focus and clear
- To be taken in high quality with no ink marks or creases
What is the Processing Time for Slovenia Business Visa?
- The general processing time for Slovenia visa is 15 working days. The embassy at the time might longer as well, depending on the rush of applications at the embassy.
Can I know the Slovenia Business Visa Fees?
- The visa fee for each adult is 80 Euros, and for children, the visa fee is 38 Euros. The convenience fee and the Visa application service fee is added for every individual.
How to Check Visa Status?
- Post your biometrics, you will receive the updates of your passport status over the emails or phone SMS. Else you can also track it online with the help of your reference number. Contact our consultants, if you find any difficulties in tracking your visa status.
Is the medical test required for the Slovenia business visa?
- No, a medical test is not required for a short stay Slovenia visa. The applicant needs to mandatorily take an overseas travel medical insurance. This insurance should cover his/her entire stay in the Schengen area.