Tourist | Visit
Slovakia tourist visa is issued to the people who wish to travel to Slovakia for tourism. The visitor visa of Slovakia is given to the people planning to meet their relatives or friends living in Slovakia. This place is an extraordinary place filled with national parks, mountains, valleys, forests, and rivers. Nature lovers would be really happy to visit this country and discover the nation at its best. Contact us for Slovakia visa requirements, Slovakia tourist visa, tourist visa requirements for Slovakia, visit visa to Slovakia, Slovakia visa status, Slovakia visa fee, Slovakia visa checklist, Slovakia application online.
Slovakia Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high. Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Slovakia Tourist Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Slovakia Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Slovakia Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Slovakia visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Slovakia visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Slovakia and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with Slovakia VAC. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Slovakia Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Slovakia Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts, post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
How do I get a tourist visa for Slovakia?
- One needs to understand the Slovakia visa requirements and gather the documents as per that. Then make an appointment with the visa application center of Slovakia and submit your documents at the booked slot. Post submission you would be getting the application updates to your email or Phone SMS.
Do you need a visa to travel to Slovakia?
- Yes, foreign nationals settled outside Slovakia would need a visa to travel to that country. Based on the purpose of your travel, you can choose the category you would be applying for.
How long does it take to get a visa to Slovakia?
- It takes about 15 working days for the embassy to take a decision on an application. But then the embassy might take additional time during the rush times. However, it is advisable that the applicant applies for the visa as early as possible within 3 months from the travel date.
How much is a tourist visa to Slovakia?
- The visa cost is EUR 80 per each applicant. Also, the applicant needs to pay the VAC charges and convenience fees along with the visa fee.
Can I stay in Slovakia for 6 months under a visit visa?
- No, it is generally not possible for an applicant to stay for more than 3 months. The short term visit visa is issued for 3 months for a 180 day period.
What is the best time of year to go to Slovakia?
- The best time to visit Slovakia is from May to the end of October. A lot of crowd travel between this time period to Slovakia. Contact us for the Slovakia visa requirements.
How much money do I need in the bank for a Schengen visa?
- Yes, Bank statements are mandatory to be submitted at the Visa application center for the verification of the embassy about the financial status of the applicant.
Which country gives the fastest Schengen visa?
- Generally, the France Embassy and the German embassy are a little quicker in issuing the visas when compared to the other European embassies.
Does the Schengen visa get rejected?
- There is a chance of getting refused for the visa if the embassy finds anything incorrect about the application. It is advisable to provide correct documents and fill the form with proper details. Sanctum can guide you with the process.