How do I get a tourist visa for Slovakia?
- One needs to understand the Slovakia visa requirements and gather the documents as per that. Then make an appointment with the visa application center of Slovakia and submit your documents at the booked slot. Post submission you would be getting the application updates to your email or Phone SMS.
Do you need a visa to travel to Slovakia?
- Yes, foreign nationals settled outside Slovakia would need a visa to travel to that country. Based on the purpose of your travel, you can choose the category you would be applying for.
How long does it take to get a visa to Slovakia?
- It takes about 15 working days for the embassy to take a decision on an application. But then the embassy might take additional time during the rush times. However, it is advisable that the applicant applies for the visa as early as possible within 3 months from the travel date.
How much is a tourist visa to Slovakia?
- The visa cost is EUR 80 per each applicant. Also, the applicant needs to pay the VAC charges and convenience fees along with the visa fee.
Can I stay in Slovakia for 6 months under a visit visa?
- No, it is generally not possible for an applicant to stay for more than 3 months. The short term visit visa is issued for 3 months for a 180 day period.
What is the best time of year to go to Slovakia?
- The best time to visit Slovakia is from May to the end of October. A lot of crowd travel between this time period to Slovakia. Contact us for the Slovakia visa requirements.
How much money do I need in the bank for a Schengen visa?
- Yes, Bank statements are mandatory to be submitted at the Visa application center for the verification of the embassy about the financial status of the applicant.
Which country gives the fastest Schengen visa?
- Generally, the France Embassy and the German embassy are a little quicker in issuing the visas when compared to the other European embassies.
Does the Schengen visa get rejected?
- There is a chance of getting refused for the visa if the embassy finds anything incorrect about the application. It is advisable to provide correct documents and fill the form with proper details. Sanctum can guide you with the process.