Business | Work
Slovakia’s business visa allows individuals to travel to Slovakia for performing business-related activities. It is a short term C category visa issued to applicants who intend to visit Slovakia for business purposes. For a long term employment visa, the applicant needs to apply for a D visa or work permit. Economically, Slovakia is a very developed and progressive country. This nation retains the market economy with a consolidation of Universal health care and a broad social security system. There would be lots of individuals/organizations willing to expand their business in Slovakia. Connect with Sanctum Consulting to avail of business or work visas for Slovakia. We help you with the requirements in accordance with country’s official checklist, visa appointment, Slovakia business visa form, processing, and visa guidelines.
Slovakia Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- Copy of All Bio-Data pages of Passport.
- The Photograph must be 35 mm wide and 45 mm high. Face zoom of 70-80% is required, in a white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Employment/Business related documents.
- Financial Documents.
Covering Letter: Covering-letter from the applicant on business letterhead mentioning his name, designation, passport number, purpose, and duration of the visit. The letter should be addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Slovak Republic, New Delhi.
To know more about the Slovakia business visa, contact our consultants.
- An original Work permit to be arranged by the company in Slovak.
a) An appointment letter from the employer with the description of his salary and benefits is given to him/her.
For more details on Slovakia Work Visa, contact Sanctum Consultants.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for appointment scheduling. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Slovakia Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
Slovakia Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 90 days in a 180 day period. However, the applicant can ask for a multiple entry business visas, if you require to travel to multiple Schengen countries. The minimum validity of the visa is decided by the Embassy.
Slovakia Work Visa
- Slovakia’s work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- You can track the Slovakia business visa and work visa status, with the help of the reference number. To clarify, the applicant gets a reference number once he/she submits the application. Consequently, the applicant gets the updates over the emails and phone SMS.
Slovakia Business Visa Processing Time
- The Slovakian Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts, post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
Slovakia Work Visa Processing Time
- For Slovakia’s work visa processing time please contact our consultant.