Is it required for applying a business visa for Singapore?
- Yes, if you are an Indian Passport holder, you need to apply for the visa from India. One has to gather all documents in place and then send the documents to embassy for submission.
How long I can stay in Singapore on business visa?
- You can stay for 30 days with a Singapore visa. The visa is generally issued for 30 days with multiple entry. You can request the embassy for longer validity of the visa, however it depends on the embassy to decide on the visa duration.
What is a business visa for?
- An individual planning to travel to Singapore on a business activity, can apply for Singapore business visa. Business visa allows individuals to stay in Singapore for 30 days maximum.
Can I apply for Singapore on arrival visa?
- No, for Indians there is no facility for Singapore on arrival visa. The applicants has to apply from India for the visa. It is an e visa.
How can I get business visa for Singapore?
- One needs to gather all documents, fill the application form, send the documents to embassy and pay the visa fee. These are the simple steps to be followed to get the visa.
How do I get long term visa for Singapore?
- Generally, a Singapore visa is valid for 30 days. You can request the embassy in the covering letter for a longer validity. However, the decision depends on the embassy.
How can I get Singapore multiple entry visa?
- All applicants generally are issued with multiple entry visa. But at times, the embassy also can give a single entry visa depending on the case. Therefore it is advisable to request in the covering letter before applying for the visa.
Is bank statement necessary for Singapore visa?
- Yes, the digital bank statements for last 3 months are required for the visa application process. The minimum funds to be shown is INR 80,000 per applicant [Indian currency].
How many days it will take to get Singapore business visa?
- Singapore business visa takes 3-4 working days for the process. At times, the it can take longer as well if there is any increase in number of applications at the embassy.
Can I get Singapore visa same day?
- No, there is no fast track process for Singapore visa processing. All applicants have to go through the regular processing time.
What is the application fee for Singapore Business Visa?
- The visa fee for Singapore visa processing is 30 USD per individual.
What is the medical test required for a business visa for Singapore?
- The medical certificate is not required for Singapore visa.