Business | Work
Singapore business visa is to expedite the foreign business individuals to enter into Singapore for all business related purposes. The Singapore visa comes in the form of an e-visa. The business activities include attending meetings/conferences, exploring business options, earning new contracts, participating in trade fairs. Singapore stands among the most prominent countries among the world. This is because of its growing economy and agreeable business habitat, which is helping a lot of multinational organizations and business individuals. Read through the complete data provided below about Singapore business visa requirements, Singapore business visa application, processing time and visa fees. Reach Sanctum for Singapore business visa from India.
Singapore Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Passport: Original passport with the validity of minimum six months and minimum one blank page required.
- Visa Application Form: Form-14A to be duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Airline Reservation: Confirmed Air Ticket.
- Employment proof: Below mentioned document has to be submitted.
Employee – Last 3 Months Pay slip, company ID card copy and bank statement for last three months with a minimum balance of Rs.40000/-.
- Photo Specification: Three recent passport size colored photographs with semi matt or glossy finish, 70%-80% face coverage, white background and without border & spectacles (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
Please note: Photographs should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering Letter Business : Covering-letter from company on its letter head stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport number, contact number, email id, company address and purpose & duration of visit along with the visiting card. The letter should be duly signed by the authorized signatory and addressed to: The Consulate General of Singapore, Chennai.
- Invitation Letter: Copy of Invitation Letter from Singapore host/ inviting Company on its letter head stating the applicant’s name, designation and purpose of travel & duration of stay in Singapore. The letter should be duly signed by the authorized signatory with his name & designation.
- Please note that the V39A form should only be signed by a Singaporean contact or a Singapore-registered company.
For V39A form signed by a Singaporean, Applicant will also need to provide a photocopy of the local contact’s identity card. Singapore IC number will start with “S” or “T”.
- For V39A form signed by a Singapore-registered company, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) printout should be provided as well.
- Our Consultants would help you with the Singapore business visa status on a periodic basis until the visa is issued. Real time tracking is not provided.
Singapore Business Visa Processing Time
- Visa processing time will be minimum 5 working days, excluding day of submission, weekends and public holiday. It advised to submit the visa application at least one week prior to the travel date.
- Please Note: Attach all old passports (if any) and also If applicant has traveled before to Singapore in his/her old passports or if they have not traveled in their old passports – he/she needs to provide a declaration letter.
- Please Note:
a) If passport is issued other than South region then applicant has to provide any south region address proof.
b) Consulate may ask for any additional documents.
Sanctum Consulting Singapore Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Singapore Visa Process and Visa Services
Is it required for applying a business visa for Singapore?
- Yes, if you are an Indian Passport holder, you need to apply for the visa from India. One has to gather all documents in place and then send the documents to embassy for submission.
How long I can stay in Singapore on business visa?
- You can stay for 30 days with a Singapore visa. The visa is generally issued for 30 days with multiple entry. You can request the embassy for longer validity of the visa, however it depends on the embassy to decide on the visa duration.
What is a business visa for?
- An individual planning to travel to Singapore on a business activity, can apply for Singapore business visa. Business visa allows individuals to stay in Singapore for 30 days maximum.
Can I apply for Singapore on arrival visa?
- No, for Indians there is no facility for Singapore on arrival visa. The applicants has to apply from India for the visa. It is an e visa.
How can I get business visa for Singapore?
- One needs to gather all documents, fill the application form, send the documents to embassy and pay the visa fee. These are the simple steps to be followed to get the visa.
How do I get long term visa for Singapore?
- Generally, a Singapore visa is valid for 30 days. You can request the embassy in the covering letter for a longer validity. However, the decision depends on the embassy.
How can I get Singapore multiple entry visa?
- All applicants generally are issued with multiple entry visa. But at times, the embassy also can give a single entry visa depending on the case. Therefore it is advisable to request in the covering letter before applying for the visa.
Is bank statement necessary for Singapore visa?
- Yes, the digital bank statements for last 3 months are required for the visa application process. The minimum funds to be shown is INR 80,000 per applicant [Indian currency].
How many days it will take to get Singapore business visa?
- Singapore business visa takes 3-4 working days for the process. At times, the it can take longer as well if there is any increase in number of applications at the embassy.
Can I get Singapore visa same day?
- No, there is no fast track process for Singapore visa processing. All applicants have to go through the regular processing time.
What is the application fee for Singapore Business Visa?
- The visa fee for Singapore visa processing is 30 USD per individual.
What is the medical test required for a business visa for Singapore?
- The medical certificate is not required for Singapore visa.
Your Content Goes Here