Saudi Arabia Visa
Business | Work
Saudi Arabia business visa is designed for people who intend to visit Saudi Arabia for business reasons. On a Saudi Arabia business visa, an applicant is permitted to enter the country for a limited duration to be a pert of the business closure, attend trade fairs etc. And individuals who are willing to wok in Saudi Arabia need to apply under the Work visa category. An applicant becomes eligible to apply for the visa, if he/she has a valid sponsorship certificate from the Saudi Arabian client/organization. One must be aware of the policies of the visa limitations and should submit all documents to the embassy as per the checklist. We at Sanctum can help you with business visa to Saudi Arabia from India, Saudi Arabia visa documents, Saudi Arabia visa processing time, Saudi Arabia business visa duration of stay, Saudi Arabia visa fees.
Saudi Arabia Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Passport: Original Passport with the validity of minimum six months and minimum one blank page for visa stamping.
- Saudi Visa Application Form : One visa application form duly filled and signed.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, light background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Documents For Saudi Arabia Visa from Inviter
- Copy of Invitation Letter in Arabic language from Saudi host / inviting Company on its letter head stating the applicant’s name, passport number, purpose & duration of st. and should be duly signed by the authorize signatory mentioning his name and designation.
- Copy of registration certificate of Saudi company (CR copy).
- Please Note : If submission to be done in Mumbai, Visa Order from Saudi needs to be arranged.
Employer’s document requirement for Saudi Arabia Visa
- Covering-letter from the company on its letter head stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose & duration of visit and to be duly signed by the authorized signatory. Applicant’s designation mentioned on the Cover Letter must be same as mentioned in the Invitation Letter. Covering Letter must be stamped with company round seal. The letter should be addressed to: The Visa Officer, Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, New Delhi/Mumbai.
- Recommendation letter from Recognised Indian Chamber of Commerce (Mandatory)
Employee Documents for Saudi Arabia Visa
- Photocopy of Degree of Highest Qualification. If applying from Mumbai: Original degree certificate(it should be the related with the profession mentioned in visa approval/invitation).
- For Software Engineer and Consultant, visa notification is required which comes from Saudi Arabia from the invitee, this visa notification enables the visa process.
- Work Permit ( Wakala Copy ) Approval letter, written in Saudi Arabian Language and duly attested by the Chamber of Commerce – Saudi Arabia should be directly faxed to the Embassy and copy to us.
Kindly Contact our Consultant for the complete checklist for the Saudi Arabia work visa.
- Post the visa is issued, the applicants have to obtain a Medical Health Insurance Certificate issued through the Embassy’s authorized Enjaz Online System on paying an additional amount of up to USD 125 approx. UIPL will facilitate this for applicants.
Saudi Arabia Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 90 days. The minimum validity of visa is decided by the Embassy.
Saudi Arabia Work Visa
- The duration of the visa is dependent on the duration of the employment contract.
- Our Consultants would help you with the Saudi Arabia business and work visa status on a periodic basis until the visa is issued. Real time tracking is not provided.
Saudi Arabia Business Visa Processing Time
- The Saudi Arabia Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 7-9 business days. The processing time starts post the submission date.
Saudi Arabia Work Visa Processing Time
- For Saudi Arabia work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
Sanctum Consulting Saudi Arabia Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Saudi Arabia Visa Process and Visa Services
How can I get business visa in Saudi Arabia?
- You can apply for the visa by filling the application form, submitting your documents and making the visa fee payment at the embassy.
How much time one needs to wait for the business visa for Saudi Arabia?
- The Saudi Arabia visa takes 9-13 working days for the process. Anyways the applicant is recommended to apply for the visa at least 3 weeks prior to the travel date.
What is the duration I can stay in Saudi Arabia?
- The single entry visas are issued for 30 days and the multiple entry visas are issued for 90 days.
How much is Saudi visa fee?
- The visa fee id different for different kinds of entries. Therefore, check with our consultants for more details on the visa fees.
Can I get a visa on arrival in Saudi Arabia?
- For Indian, the on arrival visa for Saudi Arabia id not possible. The applicants have to apply for stamping visa with the embassy.
What is the eligibility criteria for Saudi Business Visa?
- Any individual working for any business organization or is a freelance consultant, and having an invitation letter from Saudi Arabia can be eligible for applying the visa.
What are the Specification of photos I need to submit for Saudi Business Visa processing?
- Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% coverage, white background and without border. The size should be 35*45 mm.
Is the medicals certificate necessary for Saudi Arabia business visa?
- There is no medical certificate required for Saudi Arabia, but then you need to take a medical travel insurance through the embassy post your visa is issued.
What process do I follow to get a work visa to Saudi Arabia?
- The first important visa document is getting the Work Permit ( Wakala Copy ) Approval letter from a registered Saudi Arabian company. Post this, you need to arrange for the other documents as per the checklist and send the documents to embassy for submission.
What is the work visa processing time for Saudi Arabia?
- The processing time for the application at the consulate would take about 9-11 working days.
Is it hard to get work visa in Saudi Arabia?
- No, it is not that difficult to the get the visa if you are following the right process. The Work permit is the primary requirement which the applicant needs to take care to start the process. Post that, arrange all the other documents, submit at the embassy ad make the visa fee payment.
How much does a Saudi Arabia work visa cost?
- For work visa, the visa processing is about INR 24000 per individual. There would be additional charges applicable. Check with our consultants for the details of the fees.