What is the procedure I should follow for a Romania visa filing?
- Romania’s visa processing is not very complicated. The applicant needs to gather the requirements and book an appointment with the visa application center of Romania available nearby your place, for the biometrics and document submission.
Do Indians need a visa to travel to Romania?
- Yes, Indian citizens would require a visa to travel to Romania. It would be a tourist visa if the person is traveling for tourism. Else the applicant needs to apply for a visiting visa if traveling to meet someone in Romania.
What all countries am I eligible to visit with a Romanian visa?
- With a valid multiple-entry Romanian visa, one can travel to Cyprus, Croatia, and Bulgaria. But make sure the travel is within the visa validity.
How much is the Romania visa fee?
- The visa fee for the Romani visa is EUR 60 per individual. Additional charges for the visa application service center charges and the convenience fee would be there.
How long does Romania visa take?
- The embassy might take 15 working days for processing a Romanian Application. It is recommended that the applicant applies for the visa well before the travel date.
Does Romania come under the Schengen country list?
- As of now, no Romania is not a part of Schengen countries. Therefore, a valid Schengen visa is not applicable for traveling to Romania, one needs to apply for the Romania visa separately if willing to travel to this country.
Can I visit Romania with a Schengen visa?
- No, it is not possible, since Romania is not a part of the Schengen area. You need to apply for the Romania visa to enter this country.
What is Romania famous for, at the point of tourism?
- Romania is famously known for the tourist spots like the Carpathian mountains, The Danube Delta, the Mammoth Palace of the Parliament, the biggest Gothic church, and many more. Contact us for a detailed itinerary of the tourist places in Romania.
Can I be able to re-apply if my visa gets denied?
- Yes, you can apply if the embassy has given you permission to apply for the visa again. You need to take care of the documentation more precisely this time and write a proper justification about the differences in the past and current circumstances of the visa filing.