Tourist | Visit
Romani Tourist visa or visitor visa allows travelers to enter Romania for a short period of time only for personal activities. The visiting visa would be applicable for the people who have inviters from Romania and willing to visit them to spend some alone time with them, and also seeing the tourist places in and around. Romania Tourist visa is designed especially for the tourists who intend to explore the popular destinations of Romania. The visa is issued for a short span, within which the applicant needs to complete his/her trip and return to the home country. Contact us for Romania Schengen visa, Romania visa processing time, Romania visa requirements, Romania visa, Romania visa fees, Romania visa photo size.
Romania Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high.Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Romania Tourist Visa.
For Romania Visit Visa
- A Letter of Invitation from the invitee in Romania, attested by the Notary Public and the Immigration (Passport) Authority in Romania.
- The invite should mention that they would take the “REPATRIATION GUARANTEE” and all expenses will be taken care of by them.
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
For Romania Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Romania Visit Visa and Transit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Romania Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Romania Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Romania visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Romania visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Romania and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for Romania visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultants for booking appointment with Romanian Embassy. Please click on whatsapp icon to request for Romania Visa appointment scheduling or document submission. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Romania Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts, post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 2 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
What is the procedure I should follow for a Romania visa filing?
- Romania’s visa processing is not very complicated. The applicant needs to gather the requirements and book an appointment with the visa application center of Romania available nearby your place, for the biometrics and document submission.
Do Indians need a visa to travel to Romania?
- Yes, Indian citizens would require a visa to travel to Romania. It would be a tourist visa if the person is traveling for tourism. Else the applicant needs to apply for a visiting visa if traveling to meet someone in Romania.
What all countries am I eligible to visit with a Romanian visa?
- With a valid multiple-entry Romanian visa, one can travel to Cyprus, Croatia, and Bulgaria. But make sure the travel is within the visa validity.
How much is the Romania visa fee?
- The visa fee for the Romani visa is EUR 60 per individual. Additional charges for the visa application service center charges and the convenience fee would be there.
How long does Romania visa take?
- The embassy might take 15 working days for processing a Romanian Application. It is recommended that the applicant applies for the visa well before the travel date.
Does Romania come under the Schengen country list?
- As of now, no Romania is not a part of Schengen countries. Therefore, a valid Schengen visa is not applicable for traveling to Romania, one needs to apply for the Romania visa separately if willing to travel to this country.
Can I visit Romania with a Schengen visa?
- No, it is not possible, since Romania is not a part of the Schengen area. You need to apply for the Romania visa to enter this country.
What is Romania famous for, at the point of tourism?
- Romania is famously known for the tourist spots like the Carpathian mountains, The Danube Delta, the Mammoth Palace of the Parliament, the biggest Gothic church, and many more. Contact us for a detailed itinerary of the tourist places in Romania.
Can I be able to re-apply if my visa gets denied?
- Yes, you can apply if the embassy has given you permission to apply for the visa again. You need to take care of the documentation more precisely this time and write a proper justification about the differences in the past and current circumstances of the visa filing.