Business | Work
Romania’s business visa is a visa that allows foreign nationals to travel to Romania for a short stay to accomplish business activities. Applicants looking for long term assignments or employment need to apply for work visa. This nation has undergone a major reformation process which in turn has increased the nation’s integration with the European markets. Furthermore, there is a high inflow of foreign exchange, enhancing the national currency’s nominal growth. If the applicant is an Indian citizen and intends to apply for the Romania business visa, Sanctum Consulting is the right place to start with. Contact us for Romania’s business and work visa services from India. Our services include requirements for Indian citizens, Romania’s business visa checklist, Romania application form filling, invitation, and covering letter sample.
Romania Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- Copy of All Bio-Data pages of Passport.
- The Photograph must be 35 mm wide and 45 mm high. Face zoom of 70-80% is required, in a white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Employment/Business related documents.
- Financial Documents.
Documents For Romania Visa from Inviter
- An invitation in original from a company or public authority for participation in meetings, conferences, fairs, or congress’s related to trade or industry, stating that the respective company or public authority will cover the repatriation expenses.
To know more about the Romania business visa, contact our consultants.
- Original & Copy of the Work Authorization issued by the Romanian Office for Immigration.
- Proof of the remuneration for the period of the contract.
For more details on Romania Work Visa, contact Sanctum Consultants.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for appointment scheduling. Please click on the Whatsapp icon to request for Romania Visa appointment scheduling or to submit the documents directly. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
Romania Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 90 days in a 180 day period. However, the applicant can ask for a multiple entry business visas, if you require to travel to multiple Schengen countries. The minimum validity of the visa is decided by the Embassy.
Romania Work Visa
- Romania’s work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- You can track the Romania business visa and work visa status, with the help of the reference number. To clarify, the applicant gets a reference number once he/she submits the application. Consequently, the applicant gets the updates over the emails and phone SMS.
Romania Business Visa Processing Time
- The Romania Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts, post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
Romania Work Visa Processing Time
- For Romania’s work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
Sanctum Consulting Romania Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Romania Visa Process and Visa Services
What is the use of Romania Business Visa?
- Romania’s business visa allows the individuals to travel to Romania on a short term visit and do the business activities, as per the planned agenda. The visa would be issued for a maximum period of 3 months for a 180 day period.
What is the procedure I should follow to apply for Romania Business Visa?
- The applicant has to book an appointment with the Romania Consulate, submit the documents and pay the fee for the visa. One can submit the documents through a third party as well. However, the applicant might be called for an interview by the Consulate. You can reach Sanctum consultants for assisting you with the process.
How am I eligible for applying for Romania Business Visa?
- When you have a valid passport, an invitation letter from Romania, funds to show in your account, you are eligible for applying for the visa.
What is the list of documents required for Romania Business Visa?
- The documents required to start the process are as below.
- Application form and cover letter.
- Invitation from Romania.
- Appointment letter.
- Funds in the accounts and employment-related documents.
Can I know the Specifications of a photograph for Romania Business Visa?
- The specifications are 3 cm x 4 cm, on a white background. The photos should be recent and in color.
What is the processing time to get Romania Business Visa?
- The processing time is 3-4 weeks for each visa application. The applicant is required to apply for the visa well before his/her travel date to ignore the last moment rush.
How much is the Romania Business Visa fee?
- The visa fee per applicant is 60 EUR. There shall be an additional fee which the applicant needs to pay at the consulate.
How to check the status of the visa?
- The status of the visa can be known once the applicant received the passport. The applicant can track the Passport status on the official website.
How many months before the trip should I apply for a business visa to Romania?
- You can apply for the visa at least 3 weeks before your travel date. It is always good you apply for the visa well in advance.
Can I travel to Romania with a Schengen visa?
- No, it is not valid for Romania. Romania is not a part of the Schengen area. So with a valid Schengen visa, one can not travel to Romania.
Can I apply for a visa to Romania?
- Yes, if you are having the proper documents in place, you can apply for the visa. You need to book an appointment and submit the documents.
Does Romania belong to the Schengen area?
- Romania is not a Schengen country. If one needs to travel to Romania, you need to apply for a Romania visa separately. You cannot travel to Romania with a Schengen visa.
Do I being an Indian national, need visa for Romania?
- Yes, the Indian nationals need to apply for a Romania visa, if they have to travel to Romania.
For how much time I can stay in Romania without a visa?
- You can not stay post your visa is expired. One has to return back to the home country before their visa is expired and apply for a fresh visa if they wish to travel again.