What is the use of Romania Business Visa?
- Romania’s business visa allows the individuals to travel to Romania on a short term visit and do the business activities, as per the planned agenda. The visa would be issued for a maximum period of 3 months for a 180 day period.
What is the procedure I should follow to apply for Romania Business Visa?
- The applicant has to book an appointment with the Romania Consulate, submit the documents and pay the fee for the visa. One can submit the documents through a third party as well. However, the applicant might be called for an interview by the Consulate. You can reach Sanctum consultants for assisting you with the process.
How am I eligible for applying for Romania Business Visa?
- When you have a valid passport, an invitation letter from Romania, funds to show in your account, you are eligible for applying for the visa.
What is the list of documents required for Romania Business Visa?
- The documents required to start the process are as below.
- Application form and cover letter.
- Invitation from Romania.
- Appointment letter.
- Funds in the accounts and employment-related documents.
Can I know the Specifications of a photograph for Romania Business Visa?
- The specifications are 3 cm x 4 cm, on a white background. The photos should be recent and in color.
What is the processing time to get Romania Business Visa?
- The processing time is 3-4 weeks for each visa application. The applicant is required to apply for the visa well before his/her travel date to ignore the last moment rush.
How much is the Romania Business Visa fee?
- The visa fee per applicant is 60 EUR. There shall be an additional fee which the applicant needs to pay at the consulate.
How to check the status of the visa?
- The status of the visa can be known once the applicant received the passport. The applicant can track the Passport status on the official website.
How many months before the trip should I apply for a business visa to Romania?
- You can apply for the visa at least 3 weeks before your travel date. It is always good you apply for the visa well in advance.
Can I travel to Romania with a Schengen visa?
- No, it is not valid for Romania. Romania is not a part of the Schengen area. So with a valid Schengen visa, one can not travel to Romania.
Can I apply for a visa to Romania?
- Yes, if you are having the proper documents in place, you can apply for the visa. You need to book an appointment and submit the documents.
Does Romania belong to the Schengen area?
- Romania is not a Schengen country. If one needs to travel to Romania, you need to apply for a Romania visa separately. You cannot travel to Romania with a Schengen visa.
Do I being an Indian national, need visa for Romania?
- Yes, the Indian nationals need to apply for a Romania visa, if they have to travel to Romania.
For how much time I can stay in Romania without a visa?
- You can not stay post your visa is expired. One has to return back to the home country before their visa is expired and apply for a fresh visa if they wish to travel again.