The Philippines is full of islands giving travelers a heavenly experience where the lands merge with the sky. This visual is possible with the Philippines Tourist visa. Also if you wish to meet someone related to you living in the Philippines along with tourism, you can apply for the Philippines Visiting visa. The applicants are given a short term, where they are expected to travel and return back to the home country within the validity. Approach us for India to Philippines visa, Philippines tourist visa for Indians, visit visa to the Philippines, requirements for Philippines tourist visa, Philippines visa fee, Philippines visa application form.
Philippines Visa Requirements
- Passport: Original Passport with the validity of minimum six months from the date of return and minimum five blank pages for visa stamping. Please Note: Attach first page, last page & observation page of passport along with all old passports (if any).
- Three recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Covering Letter: Covering-letter from the applicant stating his name, designation, passport number, purpose & duration of visit, and the number of entries applied for (single/multiple entry valid for 6 months or 1 yr). The letter should be duly signed by the applicant and addressed to “The Visa Officer, Honorary Consulate of Philippines, Chennai”.
- Please Note Covering-Letter on Letterhead if the applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
- Original Invitation Letter: If visiting any friend/relative, an invitation letter stating the applicant’s details and complete address & contact no of the invitee along with the copy of his passport, valid visa, Alien card and an updated bank statement for last three months has to be submitted.
- Please Note :
- Authenticated original Marriage certificate visiting husband
- Authenticated original Birth certificate authenticated visiting parents
- Copy of Personal Bank Statement for the last six months with a minimum balance of Rs. 100000 or above and stating the applicant’s name, address and account number along with Bank’s name, Telephone Number, Bank’s stamp & signature of the authorized signatory.
- Personal ITR for the last 3 yrs.
- Proof of Occupation:
- NOC Letter from the employer
- Salary slip for 6 months
- Company registration copy with director naming list/ partnership deed
- Leave Sanction Letter, School ID Card, and NOC from school mentioning the travel dates.
- Additional Documents:
- If the applicant is under 15 years & traveling alone or to be accompanied by a person other than a parent: An Affidavit of Support and Consent to Travel has to be provided and the affidavit must be executed by either or both parents indicating traveling companion of minor and address of Philippines. The letter should be duly notarized by a local Notary Public & attested by the MEA followed by a consular officer of the Philippine Embassy. This affidavit must be presented before immigration officials at the port of entry in the Philippines upon the minor’s arrival in the Philippines.
- If the applicant is Spouse of a Philippine Citizen: Name of the Filipino spouse should be indicated in the applicant’s passport or Copy of Report of Marriage issued by the Philippine Embassy or Philippine National Statistics office has to be provided.
- If the applicant is Minor Child of a Filipino Parent: Copy of Birth Certificate and Copy of Parent’s valid passports has to be provided.
- Airline Reservation: Confirmed air ticket.
- Proof of Accommodation: Hotel booking.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on the Philippines Tourist Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Philippines Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Philippines Visa Process and Services
- We will submit the completed and processed application to the embassy.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Philippines visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Philippines visa application.
- Same day courier*.
- The Philippines Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 10-14 business days. The processing time starts, post the documents submitted at the respective embassy. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 40 days from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 12-15 business days.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Periodic Visa Updates.
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at the embassy*.
Do Indians need a visa to go to the Philippines?
- Yes, Indian passport holders need a visa to travel to the Philippines. The applicant applies for the category according to the purpose of the travel.
Can Indian citizens get the Philippines on arrival visa ?
- Indian nationals who are frequent travelers can apply for the on-arrival visa to Philippines. It would be valid for 15 days.
How much the visa fee for Philippines tourist visa?
- The visa fee is INR 3200 per individual. There would be additional costs involved for the facilitation fee and courier charges. Check with our visa agents for brief details.
Which country does not need a tourist visa for the Philippines?
- There are about 60 countries that do not need a visa for the Philippines.
How long does a Philippines visitor or tourist visa take?
- The Philippines embassy is a time taking embassy. The processing time is generally 12-14 working days for an application. It is advisable to apply for the visa at least 3 weeks before the travel date.
Is Philippines visa-free?
- The Philippines visa comes visa-free for Indian citizens holding valid visas of the following countries. The validity would be for 15 days.
U.S.A, Japanese, Australian, Canadian, Schengen, Singapore and U.K.
How do I get a tourist visa for the Philippines?
- You need to arrange for the visa requirements, send the documents along with your passport to the embassy, and make the visa payment. Then you need to wait for the decision from the embassy.
Where can I get a visa invitation letter?
- If you have a relative/friend/family member residing in Philippines who is eligible to invite you, then you can ask the same person to send the invitation letter for your visa application.
Is bank statement required for Philippines tourist visa?
- Yes, Bank statements are required for the process. It is recommended to maintain good amount of funds in your accounts when you are submitting them to the embassy. This shows your financial stability.