Do Indians need a visa to go to the Philippines?
- Yes, Indian passport holders need a visa to travel to the Philippines. The applicant applies for the category according to the purpose of the travel.
Can Indian citizens get the Philippines on arrival visa ?
- Indian nationals who are frequent travelers can apply for the on-arrival visa to Philippines. It would be valid for 15 days.
How much the visa fee for Philippines tourist visa?
- The visa fee is INR 3200 per individual. There would be additional costs involved for the facilitation fee and courier charges. Check with our visa agents for brief details.
Which country does not need a tourist visa for the Philippines?
- There are about 60 countries that do not need a visa for the Philippines.
How long does a Philippines visitor or tourist visa take?
- The Philippines embassy is a time taking embassy. The processing time is generally 12-14 working days for an application. It is advisable to apply for the visa at least 3 weeks before the travel date.
Is Philippines visa-free?
- The Philippines visa comes visa-free for Indian citizens holding valid visas of the following countries. The validity would be for 15 days.
U.S.A, Japanese, Australian, Canadian, Schengen, Singapore and U.K.
How do I get a tourist visa for the Philippines?
- You need to arrange for the visa requirements, send the documents along with your passport to the embassy, and make the visa payment. Then you need to wait for the decision from the embassy.
Where can I get a visa invitation letter?
- If you have a relative/friend/family member residing in Philippines who is eligible to invite you, then you can ask the same person to send the invitation letter for your visa application.
Is bank statement required for Philippines tourist visa?
- Yes, Bank statements are required for the process. It is recommended to maintain good amount of funds in your accounts when you are submitting them to the embassy. This shows your financial stability.