Business | Work
Philippines business visa for Indian nationals is a short term visa granted for a limited time to applicants who intend to come to Philippines for various business activities. Philippines work visa iis issued for Indan nationals to go and work legally in Philippines. The nation’s economy is expected to progress in terms of its commercial extension, which makes the country an ideal place for expanding business relations for various countries among the world. To apply for business visa, an individual must have a passport valid for 6 months and all the documents as per the business visa checklist. Gather all the information about Philippines Business visa document checklist, application form, Philippines visa application form, Visa fee and validity of the Philippines visa. Contact Sanctum for starting your process.
Philippines Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Passport: Original Passport with the validity of minimum six months from the date of return and minimum five blank pages for visa stamping.
Please Note: Attach first page, last page & observation page of passport along with all old passports (if any).
- Philippines Visa Application Form : One visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
Documents For Philippines Visa from Inviter
- Original Notarized Invitation Letter from inviting Company on its letter head stating the applicant’s name, passport number and purpose & duration of visit. The letter should be duly signed by the authorized signatory with his name, designation, contact number and address. Letter should be in one page notarized locally from the Philippines
- Please Note: Following documents also need to be submitted along with the invitation letter.
a) Photo ID card copy of signatory person.
b) An original Specimen Signature Form on company’s letter head duly filled and signed by the signing authority.
c) Registered Securities and Exchange Commission(SEC) copy of Philippines company.
Employer document requirement for Philippines Visa
- Covering-letter from company on its letter head stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose & duration of visit, number of entries to be applied for (single/multiple entry valid for 6 months or 1 yr).The Company has to give guarantee in the Covering Letter itself that the company will take guarantee of the employee he will return back to India after completion of his business travel. The letter should be duly signed and stamped by the authorized signatory with his name & designation and addressed to “Honorary Consulate of Philippines,Chennai”.
- Financials: Letter from the Bank where the company is maintaining the current account.
Please Note:a) Original letter has to submitted if applying for the first time for Philippines Visa.
b) Required Original 2020 bank letter & Original specimen signature for 2020 . For the first time submission for all corporate.
- Indian Company Incorporation Certificate
Employee Documents for Philippines Visa:
- Pay slips for last 6 months.
- ITR / Form 16A for last 3 years.
- Original Bank statements for last 6 months with bank seal and stamp in A4 size.
- Pre-Arranged Employment Visa: Authority to issue Pre-arranged Employment Visa has to be received to the Honorary Consulate of Philippines,Chennai from the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs before this visa can be issued.
Philippines Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 3 months. The minimum validity of visa is decided by the Embassy.
Philippines Work Visa
- The validity of the work visa depends on the employment ccontract duration.
- Our Consultants would help you with the Philippines business visa status on a periodic basis until the visa is issued. Real time tracking is not provided.
Philippines Business Visa Processing Time
- The France Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 12-15 working days. The processing time starts post the submission date.
Philippines Work Visa Processing Time
- For Philippines work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
Sanctum Consulting Philippines Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Philippines Visa Process and Visa Services
Do you need a visa to go to the Philippines?
Yes, if you are an Indian citizen you need to apply for Philippines visa to travel to that country.
Is Philippines visa on arrival for Indian citizens?
No, there is no on arrival facility for Indians for Philippines. The applicants needs to apply for stamping visa through the consulate.
What is the visa fee for Philippines visa?
The visa fee is INR 3200/- per individual for single entry. The visa fee would vary for double and multiple entry as per requirement. There would be additional charges applicable.
How long is the processing time for the Philippines visa?
The Philippines embassy take 12-14 working days for the process. It is recommended to apply for the visa at least 3 weeks before the travel date.
Is Philippines visa free?
In case of Indian passport holders, it is not visa free. The applicant needs to pay the visa fee to get a Philippines visa.
How long can I stay in Philippines without a visa?
You cannot stay without a valid visa in Philippines. If your visa is going to expire, it is advisable that you need to return to your homeland and apply for a fresh visa from home country.
Is there any rule for the retired people to apply for the visa?
No there is no separate rule for retired people in the processing. However, the documents would little different as per the occupation.
How much funds should I maintain for Philippines visa processing?
You need to show funds of about 1.5 to 2 lakhs per applicant [in Indian currency] for applying for Philippines business visa.
How do you get a work visa for Philippines?
You need to apply for the work visa to work in Philippines. The foremost important visa requirement is getting the pre-arranged employment visa from a registered Philippines company. Then all you need to do is gather the other documents and send the documents for submission at the embassy.
What is the duration of processing the work visa for Philippines?
The processing time for the application at the embassy would take about 12-15 working days.
Is it hard to get work visa in Philippines?
No, it is not that difficult to the get the visa if you are following the right process. The Pre-arrangement employment visa is the primary requirement which the applicant needs to take care to start the process.
How much does a Philippines work visa cost?
For work visa, the visa processing is about INR 32000 per person. There would be additional charges applicable. Check with our consultants for the details of the fees.