What do I need to present on arrival in Peru?
- You are required to carry a passport with a validity of 6 months and a return flight ticket while you enter the country.
How long does it take to get a visit visa for Peru?
- The maximum processing time taken by the embassy for the Peru visa processing is about 3 weeks. It is good to apply for the visa well in advance in accordance with the travel plan.
How much is a tourist visa to Peru?
- The visa fee of a Peru tourist visa is about INR 2400 per individual. Contact Sanctum consultants to know the complete details of the pricing.
How do I get a visit visa for Peru?
- To get a visitor visa for Peru, Firstly you are required to arrange all the documents as per the checklist, fill the application form, and submit the documents at the embassy. We, here at Sanctum can help you with the process.
Is it required to produce vaccinations for Peru tourist visa?
- It is recommended for applicants to carry YFC(Yellow Fever Certificate) along with the application.
Do Indian nationals need a visa to tourist Peru?
- Yes, Indian citizens need a visa in order to travel to Peru. There are certain conditions laid down by the Embassy, where the applicant needs to satisfy the required conditions. Reach us out for information on the details of the factors.
What documents will I have to be ready with, in order to travel to Peru?
- The applicant is recommended to carry the below documents in accordance with their travel
- Passport and photographs.
- Application form.
- Payslips, IT returns, Leave letter.
- Flight reservations and stay details.
- Financial documents.