Tourist | Visit
Peru Tourist or Visitor visa allows the Nationals to travel to Peru who is willing to visit the country for personal purposes. The tourist visa category is for the people who are traveling for purely tourism purposes. Peru’s visit visa can be applied when the applicant has an invitation from Peru and is going to meet the Inviter. Peru is majorly famous for the city of Machu Pichu, which comes in the list of the most visited places in the world. Reach us for Peru visa from India, Peru visa requirements for Indian citizens, tourist visa to Peru, Peru visit visa, Peru visa application form, Peru visa on arrival.
Peru Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- Copy of All Bio-Data pages of Passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high. Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Covering-Letter from the applicant on business letter head mentioning the name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – “The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Republic of Peru, New Delhi”.
- Please Note Covering-Letter on Letterhead if the applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
- The applicant’s personal email id should be mentioned in the cover letter.
- Attested copy of ITR papers for last 3 years
- Original Bank Statement for the last six months with Bank Seal and sign.
- Proof of Occupation
- Self Employed
- Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation / Proof of
- Proprietorship / Partnership Deed
- Brief Company Profile
- Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
- No Objection Certificate from employer
- Leave Sanction Letter, School ID Card, and NOC from school mentioning the dates of the trip.
- Identity Proof: Applicant must submit a copy of his/ her Adhaar card.
- Medical: It is advisable for applicants to carry an Original YFC (Yellow Fever Certificate) at the time of travel.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Peru Tourist Visa.
- Invitation Letter from the invitee.
- A written affidavit in which he/she states that he/she shall be responsible to bear all costs of boarding and lodging of the applicant or repatriation in case of traveler has acquired illegal status or does not have sufficient funds to return.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Peru Visit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Peru Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Peru Visa Process and Services
- We will submit the completed and processed application to the embassy.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Peru visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for Peru visa application.
- Same day courier*.
- The Peru Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 6-10 business days. The processing time starts, post the documents submitted at the respective embassy. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 60 days from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 7-11 business days.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Periodic Visa Updates.
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at the embassy*.
What do I need to present on arrival in Peru?
- You are required to carry a passport with a validity of 6 months and a return flight ticket while you enter the country.
How long does it take to get a visit visa for Peru?
- The maximum processing time taken by the embassy for the Peru visa processing is about 3 weeks. It is good to apply for the visa well in advance in accordance with the travel plan.
How much is a tourist visa to Peru?
- The visa fee of a Peru tourist visa is about INR 2400 per individual. Contact Sanctum consultants to know the complete details of the pricing.
How do I get a visit visa for Peru?
- To get a visitor visa for Peru, Firstly you are required to arrange all the documents as per the checklist, fill the application form, and submit the documents at the embassy. We, here at Sanctum can help you with the process.
Is it required to produce vaccinations for Peru tourist visa?
- It is recommended for applicants to carry YFC(Yellow Fever Certificate) along with the application.
Do Indian nationals need a visa to tourist Peru?
- Yes, Indian citizens need a visa in order to travel to Peru. There are certain conditions laid down by the Embassy, where the applicant needs to satisfy the required conditions. Reach us out for information on the details of the factors.
What documents will I have to be ready with, in order to travel to Peru?
- The applicant is recommended to carry the below documents in accordance with their travel
- Passport and photographs.
- Application form.
- Payslips, IT returns, Leave letter.
- Flight reservations and stay details.
- Financial documents.