Business | Work
Among the Latin American countries, Peru is considered to be the quickest growing economies. The Peru business visa is a temporary visa through which the applicant can travel to Peru and do the following activities.
- Discuss with Business delegates.
- Join a scientific, educational, professional, or business conference or fairs.
- Participate in the training or workshops
- Settle a contract
Gather the requirements about the Peru Business document checklist, application form, and the application fees. For more detailed information on a business visa to Peru contact us, where we will be helping you with the information, requirements, process, application form, and fees and status of the Peru business visa.
Peru Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Passport: Original Passport with validity for at least one year and a minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Photocopy of the passport
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Identity Proof: Applicant must submit a copy of the Adhaar card.
a) Attested copy of ITR statements for the last 3 years
b) Original Bank Statement for the last six months with Bank Seal and signature.
- Proof Of Occupation
a) Company registration certificate/ Certificate of Incorporation.
b) Brief company profile
c) Articles of Memorandum (In case if the applicant is Director/ MD)
d) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case if the applicant is Proprietor/ Partner in a firm)
e) Import/ Export license (If applicable)
- 3 recent camera clicked passport sized colored photograph on a white background. The face zoom is required to be 70% – 80%. The photo should be taken on a matt or semi-matt finished paper(35mm x 45mm).
Documents For Peru Visa from Inviter
- A formal notarized invitation letter in the Spanish language from the Client/Organization in Peru to be directly mailed or faxed to the Embassy.
Indian Sponsor’s document requirement for Peru Visa
- The original cover letter from the applicant on the company’s letterhead is required. The letter should confirm the applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose, and duration of the visit. The letter should be addressed to-“The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Republic of Peru, New Delhi”. Applicant’s personal email id should be mentioned on Covering Letter.
- Recommendation letter through recognized Indian Chamber of Commerce (FIEO, FICCI, APEDA, ASSOCHAM, Ph.D., etc.) stating that the company is registered with them.
To know more about the Peru business visa, contact our consultants.
- Our Consultants would help you with the Peru business visa status on a periodic basis until the visa is issued. Real-time tracking is not provided.
Peru Business Visa Processing Time
- Visa processing time will be a minimum of 5-7 working days, excluding the day of submission, weekends, and public holidays. It advised submitting the visa application at least one week prior to the travel date.
Sanctum Consulting Peru Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Peru Visa Process and Visa Services
Is a business visa for Peru required for Indian nationals?
- The Indian nationals are required to apply for a visa to Peru if they plan on traveling to Peru. If the purpose of travel is related to business, the applicant needs to apply for a Peru business visa.
How long does it take to get a Peru visa?
- The visa processing time with the embassy for Indian national is 4-5 working days. We would recommend the applicant to apply for the visa well in advance to avoid last moment rush.
What is the cost involved in getting a Peru visa?
- The Peru Visa application cost is INR 2250 per individual. But then there would be additional charges for the courier charges.
Can I enter Peru with a US visa?
- Yes, one with a valid US, UK, Canada, Australia, and Schengen visa, is exempted from the business visa to Peru. The validity of the visa should be at least 6 months. The applicant can freely travel to Peru without a visa if he/she satisfies the above conditions.
Do I need a medical certificate or vaccinations for getting a Peru visa?
- Yes, it is recommended to carry a Yellow Fever Certificate, while applying for the visa, also carry the same during your travel to Peru.
For how much time will I be able to stay in Peru without a visa?
- Without a Peru visa or a valid US/UK/Schengen/Canada/Australia visa, one cannot travel to Peru. If the applicant is already having a valid visa, and it is going to expire, it is advised to return back to home land before the visa expires. And if the applicant has to travel to Peru again, he/she can apply for a fresh visa.
Who would require a visa to Peru?
- Any individual who needs to travel to Peru is required to apply for a Peru visa.
Is there a fee to enter Peru?
- Yes, you need to pay the application fee for applying for the visa. The visa fee is INR 2250/- per individual.
What are the specifications of the photo for Peru’s business visa?
- The specifications are as follows. Three recent colored, passport-size photographs (4.3 X 3.5 cm) with white background. The face size should cover between 70% – 80% of the photograph.
What process do I follow to apply for a Peru business visa?
- One needs to gather all documents as per the official checklist, submit the application, and make the visa payment. Post your application is lodged, you need to wait for at least 4-5 working days for the decision.
How do I know if I am eligible for the Peru business visa?
- Any individual running a business organization, or an earning his/her source of income from a company in the home country, can apply for the Peru visa to complete the business activity.
Can I re-apply for the visa if my Peru business visa is denied?
- Yes, you can always re-apply for the visa with appropriate documents. Make sure you read the refusal reason mentioned in the rejection reason if any and apply accordingly.
What is the duration of the Peru business visa?
- The embassy issues a 6 months or 12 months’ visa. The applicant can stay in Peru for a period of 183 days for every 365 days.
I lost my passport which holds Peru business visa, what should I do?
- You need to apply for a fresh visa with the current passport with the Peru Embassy.