Is a business visa for Peru required for Indian nationals?
- The Indian nationals are required to apply for a visa to Peru if they plan on traveling to Peru. If the purpose of travel is related to business, the applicant needs to apply for a Peru business visa.
How long does it take to get a Peru visa?
- The visa processing time with the embassy for Indian national is 4-5 working days. We would recommend the applicant to apply for the visa well in advance to avoid last moment rush.
What is the cost involved in getting a Peru visa?
- The Peru Visa application cost is INR 2250 per individual. But then there would be additional charges for the courier charges.
Can I enter Peru with a US visa?
- Yes, one with a valid US, UK, Canada, Australia, and Schengen visa, is exempted from the business visa to Peru. The validity of the visa should be at least 6 months. The applicant can freely travel to Peru without a visa if he/she satisfies the above conditions.
Do I need a medical certificate or vaccinations for getting a Peru visa?
- Yes, it is recommended to carry a Yellow Fever Certificate, while applying for the visa, also carry the same during your travel to Peru.
For how much time will I be able to stay in Peru without a visa?
- Without a Peru visa or a valid US/UK/Schengen/Canada/Australia visa, one cannot travel to Peru. If the applicant is already having a valid visa, and it is going to expire, it is advised to return back to home land before the visa expires. And if the applicant has to travel to Peru again, he/she can apply for a fresh visa.
Who would require a visa to Peru?
- Any individual who needs to travel to Peru is required to apply for a Peru visa.
Is there a fee to enter Peru?
- Yes, you need to pay the application fee for applying for the visa. The visa fee is INR 2250/- per individual.
What are the specifications of the photo for Peru’s business visa?
- The specifications are as follows. Three recent colored, passport-size photographs (4.3 X 3.5 cm) with white background. The face size should cover between 70% – 80% of the photograph.
What process do I follow to apply for a Peru business visa?
- One needs to gather all documents as per the official checklist, submit the application, and make the visa payment. Post your application is lodged, you need to wait for at least 4-5 working days for the decision.
How do I know if I am eligible for the Peru business visa?
- Any individual running a business organization, or an earning his/her source of income from a company in the home country, can apply for the Peru visa to complete the business activity.
Can I re-apply for the visa if my Peru business visa is denied?
- Yes, you can always re-apply for the visa with appropriate documents. Make sure you read the refusal reason mentioned in the rejection reason if any and apply accordingly.
What is the duration of the Peru business visa?
- The embassy issues a 6 months or 12 months’ visa. The applicant can stay in Peru for a period of 183 days for every 365 days.
I lost my passport which holds Peru business visa, what should I do?
- You need to apply for a fresh visa with the current passport with the Peru Embassy.