The Paraguay tourist visa is meant for travelers willing to enter the country for visiting the major attractions of Paraguay. Paraguay is situated in the heart of South America. It is often addressed as the ‘Land of water’ and the ‘Island surrounded by the mainland’. Popular destinations to visit in Paraguay are the Asuncion, Itaipu Dam, day tour to the Golden Triangle, and many more. For more details on visa to Paraguay, tourist visa to Paraguay, Paraguay tourist visa requirements, Paraguay tourist visa duration, Paraguay visit visa for Indians, Paraguay visit visa requirements, reach us.
Paraguay Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- Copy of All Bio-Data pages of Passport.
- Covering-Letter from the applicant on business letterhead mentioning the name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Republic of Paraguay, Delhi.
- Please Note Covering-Letter on Letterhead if the applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
- 3 Photographs 45mm wide –50 mm high. Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- Two copies & Original Bank statement for the last six months
- Two copies of Credit Card Personal ITR for the last 3 years.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Original Police Record Certificate duly attested by the Ministry of External Affairs, by the Government of India.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Please Note:
- It is advisable for applicants to carry an Original YFC (Yellow Fever Certificate) at the time of travel.
- An interview will be held by the Embassy after processing the visa. The applicant might be called for an interview depending upon the travel history.
- For Indian nationals, who reside in Paraguay, if they are married in India and wish to return to Paraguay with their spouses, they should present their Civil Marriage
- Certificate from the office of the Registrar of Marriages, duly Notarized, and legalized by the Ministry of External Affairs of the Government of India.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Paraguay Tourist Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Paraguay Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Paraguay Visa Process and Services
- We will submit the completed and processed application to the embassy.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Paraguay visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Paraguay visa application.
- Same day courier*.
- The Paraguay Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 7-10 business days. The processing time starts, post the documents submitted at the respective embassy. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 60 days from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 8-12 business days.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Periodic Visa Updates.
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at the embassy*.
Do I need a tourist visa for Paraguay?
- The applicant needs to gather all the documents in accordance with the checklist, Submit all the documents to the embassy, and an interview will be held at the embassy after processing the visa. Sanctum can help you with the visa process.
Do Indian citizens need a visa for Paraguay?
- Yes, Indian citizens need a visa in order to travel to Paraguay. Contact Sanctum for the visa process assistance.
What documents do you need to travel to Paraguay?
- The applicant needs to carry a passport with a validity of minimum of 6 months, original bank statements, travel itinerary, hotel bookings, and covering letter if self-employed. For more details on the documentation reach us.
How much is a tourist visa for Paraguay?
- Paraguay visa for a single entry costs INR 3207 and for multiple entries the visa fee is different. contact us for details on multiple entry visa fee and process
How long is Paraguay visa?
- The maximum processing time for a Paraguay visa generally takes 7-10 business days by the embassy. It is recommended to apply for the visa prior to the travel plan.
Do I need vaccinations for Paraguay?
- The applicant is required to carry YFC(Yellow Fever Certificate) along with the application and also at the time of travel. Contact us for more details on the visa assistance.
What do I need to present on arrival in Paraguay?
- The basic requirements on arrival is a passport with a valid visa and a return flight ticket while you enter the country.
How long can I stay in Paraguay after the visa is approved?
- After the visa approval, the visitor is basically allowed to stay for a maximum of 3 months. Reach us out for more information on the validity and for renewal.