Do I need a tourist visa for Paraguay?
- The applicant needs to gather all the documents in accordance with the checklist, Submit all the documents to the embassy, and an interview will be held at the embassy after processing the visa. Sanctum can help you with the visa process.
Do Indian citizens need a visa for Paraguay?
- Yes, Indian citizens need a visa in order to travel to Paraguay. Contact Sanctum for the visa process assistance.
What documents do you need to travel to Paraguay?
- The applicant needs to carry a passport with a validity of minimum of 6 months, original bank statements, travel itinerary, hotel bookings, and covering letter if self-employed. For more details on the documentation reach us.
How much is a tourist visa for Paraguay?
- Paraguay visa for a single entry costs INR 3207 and for multiple entries the visa fee is different. contact us for details on multiple entry visa fee and process
How long is Paraguay visa?
- The maximum processing time for a Paraguay visa generally takes 7-10 business days by the embassy. It is recommended to apply for the visa prior to the travel plan.
Do I need vaccinations for Paraguay?
- The applicant is required to carry YFC(Yellow Fever Certificate) along with the application and also at the time of travel. Contact us for more details on the visa assistance.
What do I need to present on arrival in Paraguay?
- The basic requirements on arrival is a passport with a valid visa and a return flight ticket while you enter the country.
How long can I stay in Paraguay after the visa is approved?
- After the visa approval, the visitor is basically allowed to stay for a maximum of 3 months. Reach us out for more information on the validity and for renewal.