Do you need a visa to travel to Norway?
- Yes, a visa is required to travel to Indian passport holders. They need to apply for the appropriate category according to the purpose of the travel.
How can I get a tourist visa for Norway?
- You need to first gather the documents as per the Norway visa requirements. Then book an appointment with the VFS and submit your documents there. The visa fee payment also has to be paid during the time of biometrics.
How much is a tourist visa to Norway?
- The visa fee is EUR 80 per person. The visa application service charges and the convenience fee is added for every applicant to be paid at the time of biometrics.
How long can I stay in Norway as a tourist?
- Generally, the tourist visa is issued for 90 days maximum. But then the embassy might issue as per the travel dates mentioned in the flights and hotel reservations.
How do I book an appointment for a Norway visa?
- You can book it online. Sanctum consultants can help you with the visa appointment booking as per the availability.
How do I invite someone to Norway?
- You need to provide the invitation letter and certain documents as per the inviter document list for the applicant to apply for the visitor visa. Post verification of the documents, if everything is provided appropriately the embassy might issue the visa.
How long does it take to get a visa for Norway?
- The processing time is 15 business days for an application. The embassy might take a long time as well during the high season times. The applicant is advised to apply for the visa well in advance. Since it can be applied anytime within 3 months from the travel date.
Is Norway a Schengen country?
- Yes, it is a Schengen country. With a valid Norway visa, you can travel to other Schengen countries within the validity of the visa.
What is the processing time for the transit visa?
- The processing time would be in between 2-3 weeks for the Norway transit visa. Apply for the visa, after going through the Norway visa requirements properly.