Tourist | Visit
The Norway embassy offers Norway visitor and tourist visas for the Indian nationals who intend to travel to this nation for different purposes such as visiting friends/relatives or for exploring the tourist attractions in Norway. Norway happens to be the world’s most flourishing nation, with lots of fascinating tourist attractions drawing a good number of tourists from all over the world. It is famous for the Northern lights which show up in between the months of late September and late March. If you are planning to apply for Norway visa, then contact us for Norway visa requirements, Norway visa tracking, Norway visa fees, tourist visa to Norway, visit visa to Norway, Norway tourist visa fees in India.
Norway Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high. Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Norway Tourist Visa.
For Norway Visit Visa
- a) Invitation Letter: An Invitation letter from the reference/sponsor stating the purpose of visit
b) Passport: Copy of the first and last page of the reference passport
c) Residence Proof: Copy of Residence Permit (if the reference is not a Norwegian citizen)
d) Proof of Relationship: If its a family visit, a copy of the original notarial certificate stating the relationship between the applicant and the reference (i.e Marriage Certificate / Birth Certificate)
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
For Norway Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Norway Visit Visa and Transit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Norway Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Norway Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Norway visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Norwegian visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Norway and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with Austrian VAC. Please click on the Whatsapp icon to request for Norway Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Norwegian Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
Do you need a visa to travel to Norway?
- Yes, a visa is required to travel to Indian passport holders. They need to apply for the appropriate category according to the purpose of the travel.
How can I get a tourist visa for Norway?
- You need to first gather the documents as per the Norway visa requirements. Then book an appointment with the VFS and submit your documents there. The visa fee payment also has to be paid during the time of biometrics.
How much is a tourist visa to Norway?
- The visa fee is EUR 80 per person. The visa application service charges and the convenience fee is added for every applicant to be paid at the time of biometrics.
How long can I stay in Norway as a tourist?
- Generally, the tourist visa is issued for 90 days maximum. But then the embassy might issue as per the travel dates mentioned in the flights and hotel reservations.
How do I book an appointment for a Norway visa?
- You can book it online. Sanctum consultants can help you with the visa appointment booking as per the availability.
How do I invite someone to Norway?
- You need to provide the invitation letter and certain documents as per the inviter document list for the applicant to apply for the visitor visa. Post verification of the documents, if everything is provided appropriately the embassy might issue the visa.
How long does it take to get a visa for Norway?
- The processing time is 15 business days for an application. The embassy might take a long time as well during the high season times. The applicant is advised to apply for the visa well in advance. Since it can be applied anytime within 3 months from the travel date.
Is Norway a Schengen country?
- Yes, it is a Schengen country. With a valid Norway visa, you can travel to other Schengen countries within the validity of the visa.
What is the processing time for the transit visa?
- The processing time would be in between 2-3 weeks for the Norway transit visa. Apply for the visa, after going through the Norway visa requirements properly.