Business | Work
Indian Nationals willing to travel to Norway for any business-related purpose can apply for Norway’s business visa. The business purpose may include attending a conference/trade fair/exhibition, taking part in business meetings, attending workshops etc. Norway is well said for its rich and stable economy with extremely effective private sectors and natural resources. This country is considered as one of the primary destinations for most of the multinational organizations to expand their business and employment options.
Sanctum is here to help Indian citizens with Norway business and work visa assistance which includes the customization of document checklist, Questionnaire form, information on processing time, and status of the visa.
Norway Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- Copy of All Bio-Data pages of Passport.
- The Photograph must be 35 mm wide and 45 mm high. Face zoom of 70-80% is required, in a white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Employment/Business related documents.
- Financial Documents.
Documents For Norway Visa from Inviter
- Invitation letter from the Norwegian company or organization, stating the applicant’s identity, the purpose of the journey, the period and place of intended stay. The invitation letter should include information regarding what activities will be performed, who will the applicant meet while in Norway, and who will bear the travel and living costs.
Sponsor’s document requirement for Norway Visa
- A Letter from the Indian company or organization stating the applicant’s identity, the company’s contact details (contact person, e-mail, telephone) is required. The letter should include information regarding the position of the applicant, the purpose of the journey, what activities will be performed, who the applicant will meet in Norway, and a guarantee of return.
To know more about the Norway business visa, contact our consultants.
- Original Labour Contract / Offer of Employment authorized from Norwegian Directorate of Immigration and signed by both parties.
For more details on Norway Work Visa, contact Sanctum Consultants.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for appointment scheduling. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Norway Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
Norway Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 90 days in a 180 day period. However, the applicant can ask for a multiple entry business visas, if you require to travel to multiple Schengen countries. The minimum validity of the visa is decided by the Embassy.
Norway Work Visa
- Norway’s work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- You can track the Norway business visa and work visa status, with the help of the reference number. To clarify, the applicant gets a reference number once he/she submits the application. Consequently, the applicant gets the updates over the emails and phone SMS.
Norway Business Visa Processing Time
- The Norwegian Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts, post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
Norwegian Work Visa Processing Time
- For Norwegian work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
Sanctum Consulting Norway Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Norway Visa Process and Visa Services
What are the required documents to lodge a Norway visa application?
- The primary documents required are as follows.
- Original Passport with validity of 6 months.
- Invitation letter from Norway counterpart.
- Documents related to employment and finances.
- Travel Insurance.
- Flight and hotel bookings.
Would I be able to lodge another Norway visa, soon after a previous Norway visa refusal?
- The applicant can apply for the visa, post denial. Make sure you apply for the visa with more justification this time, along with providing additional documents to support your justification. Sanctum consultants can assist you with the process.
Duration of a Norway business visa process?
- With the embassy, the processing time is 15 working days in general. At the time, the visa process might go beyond 30 days or 60 days as well. This depends on the rush of applications at the embassy. It is good to apply for the visa well in advance.
Which is the simple way to get a Norway business visa?
- Follow the guidelines of the visa process. The applicant needs to gather all requirements, schedule an appointment with the Norway visa application center and submit the documents. You can reach us for assisting you with the Norway business visa process.
Do we need a take travel insurance before we applying for Norway Visa?
- Yes, travel insurance is mandatory for the Norway visa process. You need to take the insurance before you get your visa, you need to carry it at the time of biometrics. Insurance should cover a minimum 30,000 Euros as per the embassy requirement.
How to renew/extend my visa?
- Extension of a short-stay visa is not possible in all cases. The post you arrive in Norway; you can apply for the extension of your visa with the respective Authority in Norway.
On my Norway business visa, what duration am I allowed to stay in the Schengen area?
- The applicant with a valid visa can stay up to 90 days’ maximum. Anyhow, the stay would depend on the validity issued. The embassy at times grants visas only for particular travel dates mentioned in the application form.
Does Consulate issue all Norway business visas for complete 3 months?
- No, not necessarily the embassy gives a complete 3 months’ visa to all applicants. It depends on the travel purpose and the intended stay mentioned in the application. For frequent travelers, the consulate might issue a long-stay visa.
How to draft a cover letter for the Norway business visa?
- It is not very difficult, there is no specific format for the cover letter. It is just that you need to mention all the details properly. You can reach Sanctum for providing the letter formats to you.
Our flight and hotel bookings required for Norway visa application?
- It is required for visa purposes. You need not go for the actual booking, you can go with non-refundable bookings for applying for the visa. Sanctum consultants can help you with the same.
What is the processing time taken for receiving a Schengen business visa?
- The consulate takes 15 working days to make a decision on the visa application, generally. It can take longer at times, due to the rush in the application number at the consulate.
Is it mandatory to get Norway to travel medical insurance?
- Yes, for lodging a Norway visa application, you need to submit the travel insurance. The travel insurance should cover your complete stay in the Schengen area, with a coverage of 30,000 Euros.
How to apply for a business visa for Norway from India?
- You need to arrange the documents as per the checklist, schedule appointments, pay the application fees, and submit your documents. These are simple steps you need to follow for applying for a Norway visa from India. Contact Sanctum for more details.
Eligibility criteria for Norway’s Business visa?
- You need to have a Passport and a valid Invitation letter from the Norway counterpart to be eligible to start the process for Norway business visa.
What is the application fee for the Norway business visa?
- The fee for Norway’s business visa is 80 Euros. The visa application center service charges and a convenience fee is additional, which the applicant can pay at the time of biometrics.
How to check the status of my Norway business visa application?
- The Application status can be checked online. The applicant also gets updates over the phone and emails as well. You can reach Sanctum consultants for knowing your application status.
Will I be able to travel to other Schengen or European countries on a Norway business visa?
- One can travel to other Schengen countries, with a valid Norway visa. You have access to all 26 countries with Norway visa since Norway is a part of the Schengen area.