Business | Work
Nigeria business visa is issued to the foreign nationals intending to travel to Nigeria for work purpose. One should have all the documents as per the checklist in place. THe below are few major factors why individuals wish to travel to nigeria.
- Travelling for prospective business meetings, signing contracts, sales promotion
- Participating in Trade Fairs
The people who intend to work in Nigeria need to apply for Nigeria work visa. Applicants are granted Nigeria visa for a limited duration of stay. If you are willing to travel for a business meeting to Nigeria, gather the documents in accordance with the document checklist of the Embassy. Scroll down to know more about Nigeria business visa requirements and Nigeria business visa application form. To accumulate further details about Nigeria visa requirements and visa fees, contact us.
Nigeria Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any).
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm) Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Financials: Original Personal Bank Statement for last 6 months with Bank Seal & signature with a minimum balance of 1000 USD.
- Ticket: Return Air Ticket itinerary.
Documents For Nigeria Visa from Inviter
- Letter should have the clause that Inviting company is taking the full immigration responsibility of applicant during his / her period of stay in Nigeria. Also, applicant is in possession of valid passport, a valid return ticket and adequate funds for the duration of his / her stay in Nigeria. b) Invitee person id card copy or Passport copy is mandatory.
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation of Nigerian Company
Sponsor’s document requirement for Nigeria Visa
- Invitation Letter from Nigerian host / inviting Company on its letter head stating the purpose of travel and duration of stay and should be duly signed with company stamp, signatory’s name, designation and Mobile no. The letter should be addressed to the “Nigerian High Commission”-New Delhi.
- Letter should have the clause that Inviting company is taking the full immigration responsibility of applicant during his / her period of stay in Nigeria. Also, applicant is in possession of valid passport, a valid return ticket and adequate funds for the duration of his / her stay in Nigeria.
- Invitee person id card copy or Passport copy is mandatory.
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation of Nigerian Company.
To know more about the Nigeria business visa, contact our consultants.
- Certificate of incorporation of the host company in Nigeria (4 Copies)
- An offer of employment from the Nigerian company, this must contain the position offered matching that stated on the Expatriate Quota (4 Copies)
- A full copy of the contract signed and dated by both parties this must contain the position offered, matching that stated on the Expatriate Quota (4 Copies)
- An acceptance letter from the applicant stating they accept the position, this must contain the position offered, matching that stated on the Expatriate Quota (4 Copies)
- The Expatriate Quota with a minimum of 3 months validity, with the position matching that in the offer, acceptance and Contract. (4 Copies)
For more details on Nigeria Work Visa , contact Sanctum Consultants.
Nigeria Business Visa
- Generally valid for a duration of up to 90 days for single entry. However, applicant can ask for a multiple entry business visa, if you require to travel to multiple times. The minimum validity of visa is decided by the Embassy.
Nigeria Work Visa
- Nigeria work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- You can track the Nigeria business visa and work visa status, with the help of reference number. The applicant can reach Sanctum Consultants for knowing status of the application, if processed through us.
Nigeria Business Visa Processing Time
- The Nigeria Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of minimum 15 working days. The processing time starts post the submission date.
Nigeria Work Visa Processing Time
- For Nigeria work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
- Applicant has to carry an Original YFC (Yellow Fever Certificate) at the time of travel.
- Applicant should have completed a full course of vaccination against Polio, preferably with Oral Polio Vaccine (OPV) and the original certificate has to carry at the time of travel.
- Applicant should receive an additional dose of OPV at least six weeks before each international journey and the Validity of a full course of vaccination will be one year.
Sanctum Consulting Nigeria Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Nigeria Visa Process and Visa Services
How long can I stay in Nigeria on a business visa?
The embassy is not very definite about the validity of the visa issued. It depends on the requirements of the applicant and inviter both, at times. Depending on that the embassy can issue a visa with a validity ranging from 10 days to 90 days.
How long does it take to get a Nigerian visa?
Processing time is between 1-3 weeks. The applicant is recommended to start the process well before the intended travel date to avoid last moment rush.
How much does it cost to get a visa to Nigeria?
There is no visa fee for Nigeria visa application. But then the applicant needs to pay the OIS fee at the time of submission of the documents.
Who needs Nigerian visa?
Any individual who has a source of income or a business outside Nigeria, and planning on traveling to Nigeria can apply for the visa.
Is Nigerian visa hard to get?
It is not difficult if you follow the right process and submit the right documentation to the embassy for easy verification. Sanctum is always there to assist you on the same, can contact us on the contact details given in the website.
Can you go to Nigeria without a visa?
No, Indian nationals can not travel to Nigeria with out a visa. They need to apply for one , if they intend to visit Nigeria.
What is the way I should follow to get a work visa for Nigeria?
You need to arrange the documents as per the checklist, in which the employment contract copy, Offer of employment letter, and few other documents from the Nigerian company is primarily required. Post that the applicant needs to book an appointment with the consulate in Mumbai and submit the documents.
How do I get a visa to Nigeria?
Individual holding Indian passport has to arrange the documents as per the official checklist. Then book an appointment with the Mumbai consulate and attend the interview with the documents.
How much time does it take to process a Nigerian visa?
The minimum processing time for the application by the embassy is 3-4 working days. But then the embassy can take longer time for the decision at the times of rush in the applications.
How much is Nigerian visa?
The applicant applying for the work visa has to pay the Mission fee for attestation. Contact our process consultants for more details.
Who needs a visa for Nigeria?
Indian nationals willing to travel to Nigeria and having the necessary documents from Nigerian company has to apply for the visa.