Tourist | Visit
Netherlands Tourist visa is for the individuals who wish to explore the country for a few days traveling through the cities or wanted to attend some specific seasonal music festivals in the Netherlands. People who have their friends/relatives/closed ones residing in one of the cities in the Netherlands can apply for a Netherlands visitor visa to meet them. Netherlands has its charm over the tourists from all over the world with its vibrant cities and its beautiful culture. A lot of travelers from various parts of the world visit this country during the springtime to enjoy the best of the Netherlands. Connect with us for India to Netherlands visa, Netherlands visa tracking, Netherlands visa status, tourist visa to the Netherlands, Netherlands tourist visa requirements, visit visa to the Netherlands.
Netherlands Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high. Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Dutch Tourist Visa.
For Netherlands Visit Visa:
- a) Invitation legalized from the Town Hall.
b) Passport copy.
c) Resident permit copy (in case of a referee being a non-Dutch national)
d) Financial proof of the referee i.e. salary slips, bank statements
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
For Dutch Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Netherlands Visit Visa and Transit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Netherlands Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Netherlands Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Netherlands visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Dutch visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit the Netherlands and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with Dutch VAC. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Netherlands Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Dutch Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts to post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
How do I get a tourist visa for the Netherlands?
- You need to understand the requirements of the visa and gather the documents as per that. Post that fills the form online, make the visa payment and schedule the appointment with the VFS.
How long does it take to get a visa to the Netherlands?
- The processing time, the embassy generally takes for processing a visitor/tourist visa application is 15 business days. However, the applicant can apply for the visa within 3 months from the intended date of visit.
Do I need a visa for the Netherlands?
- Indian nationals need a visa to enter the Netherlands. If you wish to travel to the Netherlands for visiting or touring the country, you need to apply for the visa according to the purpose.
Can I go to VFS without an appointment?
- No, without an appointment it is generally not possible for submitting an application. But then, at times, the embassy might allow the applicants for a walk-in directly at additional cost.
How much money do I need to show in my bank account for a Schengen visa?
- It is always recommended to show enough and maintained balance in your accounts. No sudden deposits are recommended before the lodging application. Contact our consultants for appropriate suggestions according to your case.
Can I enter the Netherlands with a France visa?
Yes, you can enter France with the Netherlands visa. Since the Netherlands comes in the Schengen area, with the visa, you can travel to any Schengen country.
How do I book an appointment for Netherland visa?
- The applicant can book an appointment online. You can reach us for the appointment booking.
What is the visa fee for the Netherlands visa?
- The visa fee is about 80 EUR per individual. There are additional VAC charges applicable which the applicant has to pay at the time of biometrics.
Do I need a transit visa of the Netherlands if I have a layover in the Netherlands?
- We would recommend you to confirm with the airlines where you have booked the ticket if you need the transit visa. If it is required, you need to apply for the visa. Reach us for guidance in processing your visa.