How much is the wait time to get a Netherlands business visa?
- The processing time for the Netherlands business visa is 15 business days. In fact, this is the same with all Schengen short-stay visas. However, at times, the embassy might take longer in case of a heavy rush of applications at the embassy. But in general, the visa decision comes with 10-15 working days.
Can I lodge my Netherlands visa, immediately after a previous Netherlands visa denial?
- Yes, you can always reapply for the visa, if you have faced refusal for the first time. But make sure you apply with proper guidance in writing the cover letter and submitting the documents. Sanctum consultants can assist you on the same.
Is flight and hotel booking required for the Netherlands visa application?
- Yes, you are required to submit a flight itinerary and your accommodation proof. However, you need not go with actuals before your visa approval. In this case, Sanctum agents would guide you with how to proceed with the flight and hotel booking for the visa purpose.
Why should I take a travel medical insurance for applying for Netherlands visa?
- It is a mandatory document, one needs to submit for any Schengen visa application. The Netherlands embassy asks for medical travel insurance with a minimum coverage of 30,000 Euros. You need to take the insurance before you apply for the visa.
Which way I should follow to get a Netherlands business visa?
- You need to follow the below steps for applying for the Netherlands business visa.
- Arrange all the documents as per the official website list.
- Schedule an appointment with the Netherlands visa application center.
- Pay the visa fee and submit your documents.
- For further information, please contact Sanctum Consulting.
Can I know the requirements for the Netherlands business visa?
- Primary documents such as Invitation letter, Passport with 6 months’ validity, finance documents, flight, and hotel bookings are required to start the process. Then you need to book an appointment with the VAC for submitting the documents.
What is the process to renew/extend my visa?
- On a general note, the renewal/extension of a short-stay Schengen visa is not possible. Anyhow, the applicant can request the Immigration authority in the Netherlands, after arriving, for the same. Emergency cases can be considered.
Does the consulate issue all Netherlands business visas for 90 days?
- It is not necessary that the consulate grants a 90-day visa for all applicants. It is dependent on the purpose of the visa applied, travel dates mentioned in the invitation.
Netherlands Photo requirements?
- Dimensions: 35 mm X 45 mm
- Color: Coloured with 75-80% face coverage.
- It should be captured in the last 2 months.
- Background: Solid, plain white with a matte/gloss finish.
- Neutral facial expression.
- Glasses: Prescription glasses are permitted
- Headgears are allowed only for religious reasons.
- Facial hair is permitted.
What is the Netherlands business visa cover letter?
- The covering letter is where the applicants need to explain the purpose of his/her travel. The letter also should include the applicant’s details, sponsor details, and travel details.
Do I need to complete the form at the consulate or can I do it before I reach the consulate?
- You can fill the form by yourself or with the help of any consultancy to avoid any mistakes. Reach Sanctum for an error-free application form.
For what countries, I can use my Netherlands visa?
- Any individual holding a valid Netherlands visa can travel to all the other 25 countries which come under the Schengen area. You need to make sure that you arrive in the Netherlands and your maximum stay is in the Netherlands if you are applying for a Netherlands visa.
For how many days/months can I stay in the Schengen area with my Netherlands business visa?
- One can stay up to 90 days maximum with a Netherlands short-stay visa. However, the stay depends on the duration of the visa issued.
How long before the start of the intended visit should I lodge my case for a Netherlands business visa?
- The general processing time is 15 working days, but then at times, there are chances of delay in the process. Hence, it is always good to start the process as early as possible. However, you have a time of 3 months before your travel to lodge your case.
The authority which issues the Netherlands visa?
- In India, The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in New Delhi issues the Netherlands visa.