Morocco tourist visa is for the individuals/groups travelling across the country for tourism purpose. There are lots of people who keep travelling to Morocco for vacation/ leisure trips. This nation carrying a mixture of the aroma of the Arab and the African worlds, is worth visiting to capture the best of the scenery of the North America and get enthralled by the writing about the age-old customs of Morocco. Approach us for Morocco visa for Indians, Morocco visa fees, Morocco visa for Indian passport holders, Morocco visa requirements, Morocco visa status, Morocco visa tracking.
Morocco Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- An original certificate issued from the Ministry of Home Affairs and legalized by the Ministry of External Affairs, India has to be submitted if applicant’s first name or last name is not mentioned at the respective column in the passport.
- The Photograph must be 35 mm wide and 45 mm high. Face zoom of 70-80% is required, in white background.
- Employment/Business related documents.
- Financials: Personal bank statement (Original) for last three months with bank seal and signature and minimum balance of Rs.2,00,000.
- Hotel Booking: Confirmed Hotel booking with payment receipt.
- Airline Reservation : Confirmed ticket with ticket number.
- Please Note: If visiting Family / Friends, an original Invitation letter from the invitee mentioning applicant’s name, passport number and purpose & duration of visit has to be submitted along with the application. The letter should be duly attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Morocco.
- Applicants must send the scanned copy of all the relevant documents on the following email address prior to the submission of visa application at the Embassy.
- Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Morocco Tourist Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Morocco Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Morocco Visa Process and Services
- We will submit the completed and processed application to the embassy.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per Morocco visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa .
- Same day courier*.
- The Morocco Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 8-10 business days. The processing time starts post the documents submitted at the respective embassy. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 45 days from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 9-11 business days.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at minimal cost.
- Periodic Visa Updates.
- You’re documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit at embassy*.
Can a Schengen visa be used to travel to Morocco?
Schengen visa is not valid for Morocco, since Morocco is not a part of the Schengen area. The applicant needs to apply for the Morocco visa.
Does the Indian nationals require a visa for Morocco?
Yes, Indian nationals require a visa to travel to Morocco. Depending on the purpose of the travel, the applicant can apply for the category of the visa.
What is the visa cost for Morocco tourist visa application?
The visa fee for INR 2300 per applicant. There would be additional fees involved. Contact our consultants for the details.
How much bank balance is required for Morocco visa?
The bank balance you need to show for the visa purpose is about INR 2 lakhs per each individual travelling. It is always good to show maintained balance in the accounts.
How do I get a visa for Morocco?
Applicant willing to travel to Morocco need to apply for the visa according to the purpose. The applicant needs to gather the documents, fill the visa form, send the documents to embassy for submission and make the visa fee payment. Post the verification of documents, the decision would be taken by the embassy.
Are Indian applicable for visa on arrival in Morocco?
No, the visa on arrival is not possible for Morocco. You need to apply for the visa prior to 3 weeks of your travel from India.
Is it mandatory for the travelers visiting Morocco to attend the biometrics?
No, the biometrics are not mandatory for the Morocco visa processing. You can submit the documents at the embassy, through a vendor as well.
Is it possible that I can send a third party vendor to collect my visa from Morocco Consulate?
Yes, a third party vendor would be able to collect the passport if the applicant gives the authorization for collection.
Is the document checklist different for various types of visa?
Yes, there would be little of variation in the checklist if there is any change in the visa category. But the major part of the checklist remains the same. Read the list of documents in our website for your reference.
What should I do in case I don’t get my visa before my travel date?
The visa processing time is about 2-3 weeks for an application. It is good to apply well in advance for the visa to avoid the last moment rush. Generally the embassy gives the decision within the travel date.
What is the Morocco ETA?
Only the nationals from Guinea, Congo and Mali are eligible to apply for the Morocco ETA. It is a complete online application with a visa validity of 90 days.
The photo specifications of the Morocco Tourist visa are as follows: Three recent passport size photographs with tie, matt or semi matt finish with 60%-80% face coverage, light background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
Processing Time for Morocco Tourist Visa?
The processing time of the Morocco tourist visa is about 10-15 working days for each application. It is good to start the process before 3-4 weeks earlier to avoid the last minute hassle.