Business | Work
Morocco business visa is obtained by the people who intend to travel to Morocco for purely business purpose. The purpose is for a short term, could be attending a conference, a workshop, training, or meeting. Individuals can travel to Morocco for business purposes with sufficient funds to stay while they are in Morocco. Else the applicant needs to have enough financial support of the employer on behalf of whom they have been sent with a specific business agenda. In the similar way, Indian nationals tending to work in Morocco are required to apply for Morocco work visa. Individuals planning to travel to Morocco can contact Sanctum. We provide assistance for Morocco business visa for Indians, Morocco business visa validity, Morocco business visa processing time, Morocco business visa fees. Go through the below information for more details.
Morocco Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Passport: Original Passport with the validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamping.
a) Attach copy of first & last page of the passport along with all old passports (if any).
b) An original certificate issued from the Ministry of Home Affairs and legalized by the Ministry of External Affairs, India has to be submitted if applicant’s first name or last name is not mentioned at the respective column in the passport.
- Applicant must submit his/her Aadhaar card copy.
- Financials: Personal bank statement (Original) for last three months with bank seal and signature and minimum balance of Rs.1,00,000
Documents For Morocco Visa from Inviter
Original Invitation letter from Moroccan company duly signed by the authorized signatory. The signature on the invitation should be legalized by local authorities in Morocco and attested by the bureau of legalization of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Morocco
Sponsor’s document requirement for Morocco Visa
Original Covering-letter from the company on its letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit along with a letter indicating the nature of business undertaken by Indian company. The letter should be duly signed by the authorized signatory and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco, New Delhi.
To know more about the Morocco business visa, contact our consultants.
- Original work permit to be arranged by the Moroccan company and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Interior.
For more details on Morocco Work Visa , contact Sanctum Consultants.
Morocco Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 90 days for single entry. However, applicant can ask for a multiple entry business visa, if you require to travel to multiple times. The minimum validity of visa is decided by the Embassy.
Morocco Work Visa
- Morocco work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- You can track the Morocco business visa and work visa status, with the help of reference number. Otherwise, Sanctum can help you with the tracking of your application if you have processed the application through us.
Morocco Business Visa Processing Time
- The France Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 10-15 calendar days. The processing time starts post the submission date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
Morocco Work Visa Processing Time
- For Morocco work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
Sanctum Consulting Morocco Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Morocco Visa Process and Visa Services
Do Indian citizens need visa for Morocco?
Yes, people holding Indian passports would need a visa if they wish to travel to Morocco.
Who needs a visa for Morocco?
Any person who wants to travel to morocco for short term business purpose needs a visa for Morocco.
How long does it take to get a visa to Morocco?
Morocco visa processing time might vary from 10-15 days. The embassy can take a decision with the estimated time as well. However, it is always to safe to apply well before your intended date of travel.
Can you get a visa on arrival in Morocco?
No, For Indian passport holders, Morocco on arrival visa facility is not available. You need to apply for the visa from India.
How much is visa fee for Morocco?
The visa fee of Morocco business visa is INR 2300 per individual for single entry. The charges would differ for multiple entry. Contact Sanctum for more details.
What is the eligibility criteria for Morocco business visa?
Any individual who is settled and having a source of income outside Morocco, can apply for the Morocco visa to travel. The applicant needs to gather all documents as per the list, submit them and make the visa payment.
Do I need a work visa for Morocco?
Yes, any individual holding Indian passport intending to work in Morocco needs to apply for the Morocco work visa. The applicant has to have the Original work permit issued by a registered company in Morocco in the first place for applying the visa.
Can I work in Morocco?
Yes, being an Indian citizen and holding a valid work visa, you are allowed to work in Morocco legally.
Does an individual needs to apply a visa to Morocco?
Yes, Indian citizens need a visa to travel to Morocco. If the purpose is for work, the applicant needs to apply for the work visa.
How can I live and work in Morocco?
Yes, with a valid work visa, you can work and live in Morocco. You need to apply for dependent visa for your family members to bring them to Morocco.
What is the time taken by the embassy for Morocco visa processing?
The time taken for the application processing is 2-3 weeks. It is advisable that the applicant applies for the visa as early as possible after arranging the documents.