I have a valid Schengen visa, Can I use it for Montenegro?
- Montenegro does not come under the Schengen area. So the Schengen visa is not valid to travel to Montenegro.
Does Montenegro need a visa?
- Yes, the applicants willing to travel to Montenegro have to apply for the visa. They need to decide on the which category to apply based on the reason for their travel.
How much money should I take to Montenegro?
- It is always good to show a good amount of funds in the account while providing them to the embassy. It is also important to show a maintained balance in the account. Contact us for more advice on the funds part.
Is Montenegro in the Schengen zone?
- No, it is not a Schengen country.
Is Schengen visa multiple entries?
- Generally, the Schengen visa comes for single entry. The applicant can request a multiple entry visa while applying for the visa if there is a need to travel to the Schengen area multiple times.
Will I be able to visit Montenegro with a Croatian visa?
- The Croatian visa is not valid for entering into Montenegro. The applicant is required to apply for the Montenegro visa.
What country is easier for me to apply for the Schengen visa?
- Lithuania is a little easier to get the visa when compared to the other Schengen countries. The rejection rate is relatively low.
Is it possible that I get my Montenegro tourist visa in a day?
- No, it is not possible to get the visa within a day, since there are no fast track visa services for the Montenegro visa processing. The general processing time is about 15 working days.
What is the requirement for Montenegro visit visa?
- For applying under the visit visa category, an Invitation letter is mandatorily required from the person whom the applicant is visiting.