Tourist | Visit
Montenegro Tourist is for the individuals or groups who are willing to travel to Montenegro on a personal leisure trip. This country is famous for a lot of popular tourist destinations such as Kotor, Budva, Podgorica, Sveti Stefan any few more. The travelers visiting Montenegro prefer taking the day trips and spend the evenings at the beaches. The visitor visa would mandatorily require an Invitation from the inviter in Montenegro. For a tourist visa, the applicants need to provide only the documents from the applicant’s end. Apply for Montenegro visa for Indian passport holders through us and also get our services for Montenegro tourist visa, Montenegro visa application form, Montenegro visa policy, Montenegro tourist visa requirements
Montenegro Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high.Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Montenegro Tourist Visa.
For Montenegro Visit Visa
- For a private visit, a certified invitation letter from a relative or a friend from Montenegro is required.
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
For Montenegro Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Montenegro Visit Visa and Transit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Montenegro Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Montenegro Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Montenegro visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Montenegro visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Montenegro and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with Montenegro VAC. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Montenegro Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Montenegro Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts, post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
I have a valid Schengen visa, Can I use it for Montenegro?
- Montenegro does not come under the Schengen area. So the Schengen visa is not valid to travel to Montenegro.
Does Montenegro need a visa?
- Yes, the applicants willing to travel to Montenegro have to apply for the visa. They need to decide on the which category to apply based on the reason for their travel.
How much money should I take to Montenegro?
- It is always good to show a good amount of funds in the account while providing them to the embassy. It is also important to show a maintained balance in the account. Contact us for more advice on the funds part.
Is Montenegro in the Schengen zone?
- No, it is not a Schengen country.
Is Schengen visa multiple entries?
- Generally, the Schengen visa comes for single entry. The applicant can request a multiple entry visa while applying for the visa if there is a need to travel to the Schengen area multiple times.
Will I be able to visit Montenegro with a Croatian visa?
- The Croatian visa is not valid for entering into Montenegro. The applicant is required to apply for the Montenegro visa.
What country is easier for me to apply for the Schengen visa?
- Lithuania is a little easier to get the visa when compared to the other Schengen countries. The rejection rate is relatively low.
Is it possible that I get my Montenegro tourist visa in a day?
- No, it is not possible to get the visa within a day, since there are no fast track visa services for the Montenegro visa processing. The general processing time is about 15 working days.
What is the requirement for Montenegro visit visa?
- For applying under the visit visa category, an Invitation letter is mandatorily required from the person whom the applicant is visiting.