Do Indian nationals need a visa to visit Mexico?
- Yes, Indian citizens need a visa in order to travel to Mexico. Unless if one has a valid US visa or a PR holder of Canada, UK, Japan, and Schengen countries, you need not apply for the Mexico visa separately.
How do I get a tourist visa for Mexico?
- You need to just follow the simple guidelines of the process. First start with arranging the documents as per the checklist, fill the application form, and book an appointment for submitting the documents and attending the biometrics. Contact Sanctum for the process assistance.
How much is a tourist visa to Mexico?
- The visa fee of a Mexican tourist visa is about INR 3000 per individual. Contact Sanctum consultants to know the complete details of the pricing.
What documents will I have to be ready with, in order to travel to Mexico?
- Documents that are primarily required to be in place for the visa process are as follows.
- Passport and photographs.
- Application form and appointment confirmation.
- Flight reservations and stay details.
- Financial documents.
Payslips, IT returns, Leave letter.
How long does it take to get a visa for Mexico?
The maximum processing time taken by the embassy for the Mexico visa processing is about 3 weeks. It is good to apply for the visa well in advance.
Is it required to produce vaccinations for Mexico?
The vaccinations are not required for the Mexico visa application.
How to get my visa processed quickly?
- There is no fast track processing service available for the Mexico visa. You need to apply well before your intended date of travel, to avoid the last moment rush.
What do I need to present on arrival in Mexico?
- You need to have the Passport with 6 months validity and a return flight ticket while you enter the country.