Do I need to apply for visa for Mexico to travel on business purpose?
- Yes, being an Indian national you need to apply for Mexico business visa, if you have to travel. If you are planning to travel to Mexico on a business reason, you need to apply for a business visa to Mexico.
What is the processing fee of a Mexican visa?
- The processing fee is about INR 3000/- per applicant. There might be additional charges applicable.
Do I need visa for Mexico from India?
- Yes, you need to apply for the visa if you are holding an Indian passport. In case if you are the valid holders of the U.S.A., Canadian, Japan, United Kingdom and Schengen Visas (Any Nationality) or Permanent Residence Of United States of America, Canada, Japan, United Kingdom, Schengen, Pacific Alliance (Colombia, Peru, Chile), you need apply for Mexico visa separately.
What period of time, will I be able to stay in Mexico with Mexico visa?
- The embassy generally issues a 30 day or a 60 day visa depending the purpose of the travel . You would able to stay for a period of 30 days minimum. However, it completely depends on the validity of the visa issued to you.
How do I get a Mexican visa?
- One is required to arrange all documents as per the list of documents, book an appointment at Mexico Consulate, pay the fee and submit the documents. Post submission the applicant has to wait for the decision.
What are parameters, that the applicants’ passport must meet for the Mexico business visa?
- The Applicant’s Passport must have validity of 6 months more and 2 blank pages for the visa stamping.
What is the eligibility criteria for the Mexico business visa?
- One needs to have an invitation letter from Mexico. Apart from this, if the applicant has source of income, has a passport and funds to show for his/her travel, then he/she is eligible for applying the visa.
If my Mexico business is denied, is it possible for me to apply again?
- Yes, sure you can apply, though you should proceed after you getting to know about the reason of your refusal. This is the foremost thing, when you are applying the visa for the second time.