Business | Work
The Mexico business visa is for the individuals who intend to travel to Mexico for business purposes. The applicants are applying for the visa to be involved in the below mentioned business activities.
- Discuss with Business Associates
- Be a part of a convention or conference
- Participate in the training
You can reach Sanctum for the complete assistance of Mexico business visa process. Avail Mexico business visa from India through Sanctum. We will be assisting you on Mexico business documents checklist, process, information on the Mexico business visa fees and duration, Mexico visa application form and helping you with the interview questions.
Mexico Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- Copy of All Bio-Data pages of Passport.
- The Photograph must be 35 mm wide and 45 mm high. Face zoom of 70-80% is required, in white background.
- Employment/Business related documents.
- Financial Documents.
Documents For Mexico Visa from Inviter
- Invitation letter from the Belgium Company stating the exact purpose and period of the visit, duly signed with signatory’s name and designation.
Sponsor’s document requirement for Mexico Visa
- Confirmation letter from the company in India explaining the purpose and duration of the journey and the guarantee to cover all costs that may arise during the stay in Mexico. The letter should be addressed to: The Visa Officer, Embassy of Mexico, New Delhi.
To know more about the Mexico business visa, contact our consultants.
- Authorization from the National Immigration Institute (INAMI) : Copy of the authorization from the National Immigration Institute (INAMI).
- Interview & Biometric: Personal presence of the applicant is mandatory for biometric process and interview. Appointment have to be scheduled .
Please note all documents submitted must reflect complete name as shown in passport.
For more details on Mexico Work Visa , contact Sanctum Consultants.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for appointment scheduling. Please click on whatsapp icon to request for Mexico Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
Mexico Business Visa
- Mexico business visa is valid for a duration of up to 90 days – 180 days period. The minimum validity of visa is decided by the Embassy.
Mexico Work Visa
- Mexico work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- You can track the Mexico business visa and work visa status, with the help of reference number. To clarify, the applicant gets a reference number once he/she submits the application. Consequently, the applicant gets the updates over the emails and phone sms.
Mexico Business Visa Processing Time
- The Mexican Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15-20 calendar days. The processing time starts post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
Mexico Work Visa Processing Time
- For Mexico work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
Sanctum Consulting Mexico Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Mexico Visa Process and Visa Services
Do I need to apply for visa for Mexico to travel on business purpose?
- Yes, being an Indian national you need to apply for Mexico business visa, if you have to travel. If you are planning to travel to Mexico on a business reason, you need to apply for a business visa to Mexico.
What is the processing fee of a Mexican visa?
- The processing fee is about INR 3000/- per applicant. There might be additional charges applicable.
Do I need visa for Mexico from India?
- Yes, you need to apply for the visa if you are holding an Indian passport. In case if you are the valid holders of the U.S.A., Canadian, Japan, United Kingdom and Schengen Visas (Any Nationality) or Permanent Residence Of United States of America, Canada, Japan, United Kingdom, Schengen, Pacific Alliance (Colombia, Peru, Chile), you need apply for Mexico visa separately.
What period of time, will I be able to stay in Mexico with Mexico visa?
- The embassy generally issues a 30 day or a 60 day visa depending the purpose of the travel . You would able to stay for a period of 30 days minimum. However, it completely depends on the validity of the visa issued to you.
How do I get a Mexican visa?
- One is required to arrange all documents as per the list of documents, book an appointment at Mexico Consulate, pay the fee and submit the documents. Post submission the applicant has to wait for the decision.
What are parameters, that the applicants’ passport must meet for the Mexico business visa?
- The Applicant’s Passport must have validity of 6 months more and 2 blank pages for the visa stamping.
What is the eligibility criteria for the Mexico business visa?
- One needs to have an invitation letter from Mexico. Apart from this, if the applicant has source of income, has a passport and funds to show for his/her travel, then he/she is eligible for applying the visa.
If my Mexico business is denied, is it possible for me to apply again?
- Yes, sure you can apply, though you should proceed after you getting to know about the reason of your refusal. This is the foremost thing, when you are applying the visa for the second time.
What is the way to get a work visa for Mexico?
- Mexico work visa is not that difficult to apply, if you have all documentation in place. In the first place, the employer from Mexico needs to submit the application at the INAMI. Post the approval the applicant can arrange the documents and schedule an appointment with the embassy in India for submitting documents.
How much is a work visa for Mexico?
- The visa fee is about INR 4300 per individual, but the application fee varies for different types of work visa categories. Do check with our consultants for detailed information.
Do US citizens need a work visa for Mexico?
- Yes, US citizens are allowed to go and work in Mexico. Lot of American do got the country for work and return back to their homes at the weekends.
Can you travel to Mexico with a work permit?
- No, not in the case of Indian passport holders. Indian nationals have to apply for the work visa to be able to work in Mexico.
How long does it take to get a visa in Mexico?
- The Mexico visa processing time is about 3-5 working days post the submission of documents.