Business | Work
On a Malaysia Business visa, any individual can travel to Malaysia for a short term business to partake business dealing and attending trade conferences. Poeple travel to malaysia to work there on contract basis under the Malaysia work visa category. In the recent times, Malaysia has grown to be considered one of the best places to establish business relations. There are three ways to apply for Malaysian visa for Indian Citizens; eNTRI or eVisa or by submitting the documents at the Embassy for a stamping visa on passport. Go through the below information given in the website, for your reference in understanding the details of Malaysia business visa from India, Malaysia visa fees, fees for Malaysia business visa, Malaysia business visa checklist. Contact us to start your process for Malaysia business visa.
Malaysia Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of 6 months upon arrival in Malaysia and minimum three blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Malaysia Visa Application Form: One visa application form printed back to back , duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Three recent passport size coloured photographs with matt finish. Photo should have a close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 60%-70% of the photograph, white background and without border (Size: 3.5 cm x 5.0 cm)
- Flight Reservation.
Documents For Malaysia Visa from Inviter
- Original Invitation Letter from Malaysia host / Inviting Company. Kindly Note that we can try for submission with the scan copy, Subject to Consulate’s discretion.
Sponsor’s document requirement for Malaysia Visa
- Covering Letter from applicant on company’s letter head stating his name, designation,passport number, purpose , duration of visit and addressed to – The Visa Officer, High Commission of Malaysia, New Delhi/Mumbai/Chennai. The letter should be duly stamped with company seal.
- VDR Approval Letter. Original VDR Approval Letter in a sealed envelope comes through the Immigration Department of Malaysia along with a copy of the same. The letter should be addressed to the High Commission of Malaysia, New Delhi for applicants applying in North & East India, Consulate General of Malaysia, Chennai for applicants applying in South India and Consulate General of Malaysia, Mumbai for applicants applying in West India.
Malaysia Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of 1 year generally. The minimum validity of visa is decided by the Embassy.
Malaysia Work Visa
- The visa duration depends uon the lenght of the work contract been issued to the applicant.
- Our Consultants would help you with the Malaysia business visa status on a periodic basis until the visa is issued. Real time tracking is not provided.
Malaysia Business Visa Processing Time
- The Malaysia Consulate generally takes the decision within a time period of 8-9 business days. The processing time starts post the submission date.
Malaysia Work Visa Processing Time
- The work visa processing time with the embassy is 8–9 working days.
Sanctum Consulting Malaysia Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Malaysia Visa Process and Visa Services
Is it required for me to apply for visa to go to Malaysia?
Yes, being an Indian holder you need to apply for visa from India to Malaysia. There are different categories of visa, depending on the length of stay.
What is the visa fee for Malaysia?
The Malaysia visa fee is different for different categories. The fee is high for a 1 year stamping visa with multiple entry. Contact our consultants on more details.
I am an Indian passport holder, do I need to apply for the visa?
Yes, Indians have to apply for visa from India, of planning to travel to Malaysia. There is no Malaysia on arrival visa facility for Indians.
How much money can I take to Malaysia?
There is no requirement to show finances for a business/tourist visa processing. It is recommended to carry sufficient funds according to your stay and expenses spent in Malaysia.
Can I know what is eNTRI visa?
The eNTRI visa is a 15 days e- visa. The applicant needs to apply online and gets an e visa immediately post submitting and making the visa fee payment. The visa is given for 30 days in which the applicant is allowed to stay in Malaysia for any 15 days.
What are the various types of Malaysia Visas?
- eNTRi Visa – An e-visa which is valid for 15 days, processing time is 1 day.
- The e-Visa – It is also an e-visa, which take 3-4 working days, valid for 30 days.
- Malaysia Stamping visa- It is generally a 1-year visa with multiple entry option, processing time 7-9 working days.
What is the process to be followed for applying Malaysia eNTRI Visa?
You need to apply for the visa through the official website of Malaysia. It is an online visa.
Who is eligible for applying Malaysia eNTRI visa?
Any individual holding a valid passport of a country other than Malaysia, with flights and hotels reservations in place can apply for the Malaysia visa.
Is it required to re-apply for a Malaysia eNTRI visa, because my travel dateis changed but the new date is within 3 months?
Yes, the eNTRI visa is valid for 30 days, where you can stay for 15 days in Malaysia. So if it is anything beyond a month, you need to apply for the eNTRI visa again.
How fast can I get Malaysia eNTRI visa?
You generally get the visa as soon as you apply for the visa. Post your visa fee payment, you receive the visa.
Are minors eligible for Malaysia eNTRI visa?
Yes, minors are eligible for applying the visa.
Is it mandatory to carry the visa copy of the eNTRI note that was issued to me?
Yes, you need to carry the print out of the visa along with your passport while you are travelling.
How much is a work visa for Malaysia?
The Malaysia work visa fee is INR 1000 per applicant. There are additional charges applicable for every application.
Is it easy to get work permit in Malaysia?
It is not difficult to obtain a work visa to Malaysia, if you have the work permit and other important documents in place. Follow the right process and submitting appropriate documentation leads to the success of the visa.
How long does it take to get a work visa in Malaysia?
The processing time of Malaysia work visa is 8-9 working days. The embassy at times might issue the visa before the estimated time as well. However, it s always advisable for the applicant to apply for the visa well in advance.
Can I convert tourist visa to working visa in Malaysia?
No, it is generally not possible to convert the visa types. You need to have a VDR approval letter from Malaysian employer to apply for a work visa to Malaysia.