Business | Work
Any individual can travel to Malaysia for a short term business to partake business dealing and attending trade conferences on a Malaysia Business visa. In the recent times, Malaysia has grown to be considered one of the best places to establish business relations. There are three ways to apply for Malaysian visa for Indian Citizens; eNTRI or eVisa or by submitting the documents at the Embassy for a stamping visa on passport. Go through the below information given in the website, for your reference in understanding the details of Malaysia business visa from India, Malaysia visa fees, fees for Malaysia business visa, Malaysia business visa checklist. Contact us to start your process for Malaysia business visa.
Malaysia Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- Copy of All Bio-Data pages of Passport.
- The Photograph must be 35 mm wide and 45 mm high. Face zoom of 70-80% is required, in white background.
- Travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Employment/Business related documents.
- Financial Documents.
Documents For France Visa from Inviter
- An Invitation letter from a company or an authority in France. It should confirm the details about conferences or events of a commercial, industrial or professional nature.
Sponsor’s document requirement for France Visa
- Letter of introduction stating purpose of visit on company/organisation letterhead paper, signed by the respective authority. This should contain the details about the expenses involved in the travel.
Your Content Goes Here
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for appointment scheduling. Please click on whatsapp icon to request for France Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
France Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 90 days in a 180 day period. However, applicant can ask for a multiple entry business visa, if you require to travel to multiple Schengen countries. The minimum validity of visa is decided by the Embassy.
France Work Visa
- You can track the France business visa and work visa status, with the help of reference number. To clarify, the applicant gets a reference number once he/she submits the application. Consequently, the applicant gets the updates over the emails and phone sms.
France Business Visa Processing Time
- The France Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
France Work Visa Processing Time
Sanctum Consulting Malaysia Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Malaysia Visa Process and Visa Services
Is it required for me to apply for visa to go to Malaysia?
Yes, being an Indian holder you need to apply for visa from India to Malaysia. There are different categories of visa, depending on the length of stay.
What is the visa fee for Malaysia?
The Malaysia visa fee is different for different categories. The fee is high for a 1 year stamping visa with multiple entry. Contact our consultants on more details.
I am an Indian passport holder, do I need to apply for the visa?
Yes, Indians have to apply for visa from India, of planning to travel to Malaysia. There is no Malaysia on arrival visa facility for Indians.
How much money can I take to Malaysia?
There is no requirement to show finances for a business/tourist visa processing. It is recommended to carry sufficient funds according to your stay and expenses spent in Malaysia.
Can I know what is eNTRI visa?
The eNTRI visa is a 15 days e- visa. The applicant needs to apply online and gets an e visa immediately post submitting and making the visa fee payment. The visa is given for 30 days in which the applicant is allowed to stay in Malaysia for any 15 days.
What are the various types of Malaysia Visas?
- eNTRi Visa – An e-visa which is valid for 15 days, processing time is 1 day.
- The e-Visa – It is also an e-visa, which take 3-4 working days, valid for 30 days.
- Malaysia Stamping visa- It is generally a 1-year visa with multiple entry option, processing time 7-9 working days.
What is the process to be followed for applying Malaysia eNTRI Visa?
You need to apply for the visa through the official website of Malaysia. It is an online visa.
Who is eligible for applying Malaysia eNTRI visa?
Any individual holding a valid passport of a country other than Malaysia, with flights and hotels reservations in place can apply for the Malaysia visa.
Is it required to re-apply for a Malaysia eNTRI visa, because my travel dateis changed but the new date is within 3 months?
Yes, the eNTRI visa is valid for 30 days, where you can stay for 15 days in Malaysia. So if it is anything beyond a month, you need to apply for the eNTRI visa again.
How fast can I get Malaysia eNTRI visa?
You generally get the visa as soon as you apply for the visa. Post your visa fee payment, you receive the visa.
Are minors eligible for Malaysia eNTRI visa?
Yes, minors are eligible for applying the visa.
Is it mandatory to carry the visa copy of the eNTRI note that was issued to me?
Yes, you need to carry the print out of the visa along with your passport while you are travelling.
How much is a work visa for Malaysia?
The Malaysia work visa fee is INR 1000 per applicant. There are additional charges applicable for every application.
Is it easy to get work permit in Malaysia?
It is not difficult to obtain a work visa to Malaysia, if you have the work permit and other important documents in place. Follow the right process and submitting appropriate documentation leads to the success of the visa.
How long does it take to get a work visa in Malaysia?
The processing time of Malaysia work visa is 8-9 working days. The embassy at times might issue the visa before the estimated time as well. However, it s always advisable for the applicant to apply for the visa well in advance.
Can I convert tourist visa to working visa in Malaysia?
No, it is generally not possible to convert the visa types. You need to have a VDR approval letter from Malaysian employer to apply for a work visa to Malaysia.