Do I need a visa to travel to Luxembourg?
- Yes, Indian passport holders need a visa to travel to Luxembourg. One has to gather all documents as per the checklist and submit them at the VAC for the verification.
How much is the visa application fee for Luxembourg?
- The visa fee is EUR 80, per applicant. Additionally, one needs to pay the convenience fee and VAC charges.
Is Schengen visa valid for Luxembourg?
- Yes, since Luxembourg is a Schengen country. The Schengen visa is valid to travel to Luxembourg.
How do I get a Luxembourg tourist visa?
- Individuals planning to travel needs to make an itinerary of the travel plan and then arrange for the rest of the documents as per the checklist. Sanctum Consultants can help you through the process.
How long do you need in Luxembourg?
- The visiting or tourist visa is a short term visa, generally valid for a maximum of 90 days. The minimum validity depends on the embassy’s decision.
What is the processing time for Luxembourg visiting visa?
- The processing time taken by the embassy for an application is approximately 15 business days. However, the applicant can apply for the visa before 3 months from the visa.
How do I make the appointment for biometrics and submitting applications?
- The applicant can take the appointment online. Also, you can reach Sanctum consultants for the same.
Can I apply for the visa, after I faced a refusal?
- You can re-apply for the visa, even after your rejection. The applicant needs to justify the previous refusal reasons appropriately while applying this time. You can reach Sanctum agents for helping you with the refusal justification.