Tourist | Visit
Luxembourg tourist or visitor visa is for people who want to travel to the country for meeting their relatives/friends or to explore the country’s tourist attractions. People tend to discover the country on foot or by public transportation because that’s how you get to know the real beauty of Luxembourg. Luxembourg is said to the elegant wedge of Europe. Contact us for Luxembourg visa from India, Luxembourg visa fee for Indian, Luxembourg tourist visa, Luxembourg tourist visa requirements for Indian citizens, Luxembourg visit visa requirements.
Luxembourg Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high.Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Luxembourg Tourist Visa.
For Luxembourg Visit Visa
- If you are staying with family or friends, an invitation by the Luxembourg invitee in the form of an “ Engagement de prise en charge ” to be legalized by the commune of legal residence of the invitee and approved by the Luxembourg Foreign Ministry Visa office is required.
- Family visit (mother, father, brother, sister, in-laws): the guarantor must earn at least € 800 net/month + €150 for each of the guarantor’s current dependents and/or + € 150 for each person invited.
- Friends visit: the guarantor must earn at least € 1.000 net/month + € 150 for each of the guarantor’s current dependents and/or + € 200 for each person invited.
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Luxembourg Visit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Luxembourg Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Luxembourg Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Luxembourg visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Luxembourg visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Luxembourg and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with Luxembourg VAC. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request Luxembourg Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Luxembourg Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts, post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
Do I need a visa to travel to Luxembourg?
- Yes, Indian passport holders need a visa to travel to Luxembourg. One has to gather all documents as per the checklist and submit them at the VAC for the verification.
How much is the visa application fee for Luxembourg?
- The visa fee is EUR 80, per applicant. Additionally, one needs to pay the convenience fee and VAC charges.
Is Schengen visa valid for Luxembourg?
- Yes, since Luxembourg is a Schengen country. The Schengen visa is valid to travel to Luxembourg.
How do I get a Luxembourg tourist visa?
- Individuals planning to travel needs to make an itinerary of the travel plan and then arrange for the rest of the documents as per the checklist. Sanctum Consultants can help you through the process.
How long do you need in Luxembourg?
- The visiting or tourist visa is a short term visa, generally valid for a maximum of 90 days. The minimum validity depends on the embassy’s decision.
What is the processing time for Luxembourg visiting visa?
- The processing time taken by the embassy for an application is approximately 15 business days. However, the applicant can apply for the visa before 3 months from the visa.
How do I make the appointment for biometrics and submitting applications?
- The applicant can take the appointment online. Also, you can reach Sanctum consultants for the same.
Can I apply for the visa, after I faced a refusal?
- You can re-apply for the visa, even after your rejection. The applicant needs to justify the previous refusal reasons appropriately while applying this time. You can reach Sanctum agents for helping you with the refusal justification.