Do Indians need a visa to go to Japan?
- Yes, Indian passport holders need a visa to Japan for traveling to that country. You need to choose the right category according to your purpose of travel.
Is Japan Visa easy to get?
- It is not difficult as well if the right process is followed. The applicants need to understand that the embassy is very specific about the document requirements. So please submit them correctly for proper verification.
How long does it take for a Japan visa?
- The visa processing time with the embassy is 3-5 working days. But then the visa application center would not accept the applications before 8 working days from the travel date.
How much is the processing fee for a Japan visa?
- The visa fee is INR 510 per individual for a single entry visa. There would be additional VFS charges involves. Check with our process consultants for the details.
Do I need to submit my bank statements to the embassy for my visa processing?
- Yes, the bank statements are necessary to submit at the embassy as per the requirements. It is always advisable to maintain a good amount of balance to show that you are financially stable to support your trip.
For how much time, can I stay in Japan with a valid visa?
- The visa is generally issued for 30 days. One can stay there as long as the visa is valid.
What are the documents to get from my Inviter in Japan?
- If you have an inviter from Japan, they need to provide the below primary documents to be able to invite you for the visa.
- Original Invitation Letter and Schedule of Stay.
- Original Letter of Guarantor, if the Inviter is bearing the expenses.
What are the documents required for Japan tourist visa?
- The primary requirements you need to apply for the visa are as follows.
- Passport, photographs, and visa form.
- Financial documents, employment-related documents.
- Hotel and flight reservations.
What is the photo size for Japan visa?
- The photographs should be Not more than 6 months old, 2 X 2 inch or 45 X 45 mm in size, Colored and to be taken with plain white background.
Can I apply online for the Japan visa?
- No, Indian passport holders need to apply for a stamping visa through the embassy. The applicants need to send the documents along with the passport for stamping.
How many times can you enter Japan on a tourist visa?
- If the visa is issued with multiple entries, you can travel multiple times on the visa to Japan.
Can you extend a tourist visa in Japan?
- The short term visa generally cannot be extended. However, you can lodge the request for an extension under emergency circumstances. The final decision depends on the embassy.