Business | Work
Japan business visa is meant for individuals who keep travelling to Japan to take part in conferences, trade fairs/exhibitions or to attend business meetings with Japanese clients/organizations. For applying business visa an applicant is advised to understand in-depth about the visa requirements for the visa application process and the process to submit the application at the consulate. The individuals willing to work in Japan on a contract basis, need to apply for Japan work vvisa. Seek visa guidance from our visa consultants on the Japan visa for Indians, Japan visa photo size, Japan business visa fee, requirements for Japan tourist visa, Japan business visa requirements. Reach us if you wish to initiate the process with us.
Japan Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any).
Japan Visa Application Form : One visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant. Visa application form has to be only in 1 page printed front and back.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs in glossy finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 45mm x 45mm).
- Copy of Pan Card.
- Airline Reservation : Day to day Ticket Itinerary.
Proof of Accommodation : Hotel confirmation.
Documents For Japan Visa from Inviter
- Original Invitation Letter from Japanese host / inviting Company on its letter head giving a brief company profile and stating applicant’s name, passport number and the purpose of travel & duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed & sealed by the authorized signatory along with his name and designation.
- Original Letter of Guarantee is required, if Japanese company is sponsoring the applicant, otherwise Indian company guarantee letter is required on its letter head.
- Schedule of Stay is required.
- Inviting Company’s Overview.
Employer’s document requirement for Japan Visa
- Covering Letter from the applicant on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit and mention Single or Multiple entry visa . The letter should be addressed to: Consulate General Of Japan , Chennai. Please Note : For Multiple entry Visa, Kindly mention the reason of applying for Multiple Entry Visa.
Employee Documents for Japan Visa
- Original Bank statement for the last 6 months of salary account along with bank seal and signature.
- ITR for last 3 years.
- Payslips for last 06 months.
- Copy of the Appointment letter form the Company.
- Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation -If self employed.
- Original Certificate of Eligibility is required. It has to be obtained from the Ministry of Justice in Japan by the sponsor
For more details on Japan Work Visa, Contact Sanctum Consultants.
Japan Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 30 days. However, applicant can ask for a multiple entry business visa, if you require to travel multiple times. The minimum validity of visa is decided by the Embassy.
Japan Work Visa
- Japan work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- Consultants would help you with the Japan business and work visa status on a periodic basis until the visa is issued. Real time tracking is not provided.
Japan Business Visa Processing Time
- The Japanese Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 7-10 calendar days. The processing time starts post the submission of documents at VAC . Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
Japan Work Visa Processing Time
- Embassy generally takes the decision for work permit within a time period of 6-12 calendar days. The processing time starts post the submission of documents at VAC .
Sanctum Consulting Japan Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Japan Visa Process and Visa Services
Do I need to apply for a visa to go Japan?
You need to visa to Japan, if you are holder of Indian passport. You can apply for the visa under business category, if you planning to travel to Japan for business purpose.
Is Japan Visa easy to get?
It is not that difficult to get a Japan visa, if you have all the documents in place as per the checklist. You need to send the documents to Consulate through the visa application center and make the visa payment.
How long does it take for Japan visa?
The Japan embassy takes 8 business days for the Japan visa Processing. You are advised to apply for the visa at least 2-3 weeks before the travel date.
How much is Japan visa fee?
The Japan visa fee is INR 510 for individual for single entry. There would be additional charges applicable for courier and visa facilitation service fee. Check with our consultants for the details.
Do I need to produce my bank statement for Japan visa processing?
Yes, original bank statements for last 6 months with bank seal and stamp on the statements. The funds to be shown is 1.5 lakhs per individual.
How much bank balance is required for Japan visa?
The balance to be shown for Japan visa processing is 1.5 Lakhs per person. It is recommended to be maintained balance, no sudden deposits are recommended.
For how much duration can I stay in Japan?
The visa is valid for 30 days generally. You can stay until the visa is valid.
Can the Japan visa be lodged online?
Online application is not possible for Japan, it is an offline application to be filled. You need to send the documents along with the signed application form to the Consulate for submission.
How many times can you enter Japan on a business visa?
It depends on the type of visa issued. If it is a multiple entry visa, one can travel multiple times with the same visa. if it is a single entry visa, you can travel only once to japan.
How many types of visa in Japan?
There are many category of visas for Japan, you can check their official website for more information or can contact our consultants for the same.
Can you extend a tourist visa in Japan?
It is not generally possible to extend the visa. You are advised to apply for a fresh visa, if your existing visa is about to expire.
How do I apply for the work visa in Japan?
One can apply for the work visa with all appropriate documents to the embassy and get the visa. The foremost document that the applicant needs to initiate the process is the original Eligibility certificate from the Japanese employer.
Is it very hard to obtain a work visa in Japan?
It is not very difficult to get the work visa to japan. All one needs to do is submit the correct documentation to the embassy as per their official checklist. You need to pay the visa fee and wait for the decision.
How much is application processing cost of work visa in Japan?
The application processing fee is about INR 510 per individual. But then there are extra charges applicable. Do check with our consultants for the details.
How long does Japan work visa take?
The application processing time of the Japan work visa is approximately 3-5 working days. But the visa application center would accept the application if you are submitting it 8 days prior to your intended date of visit to japan.
What are the requirements for photographs that I need to carry for submitting my work visa application?
The photographs must be of the below specifications.
- Should not be older than 6 months
- 2 X 2 inch or 45 X 45 mm
- Colored, with plain white background