Tourist | Visit
Italy visa for tourists or visitors is designed for individuals planning for a short term leisure trip to Italy. Italy visitor visa is for the people who have an Inviter from Italy, the inviter may be a relative/friend. The Italy Tourist visa allows people to visit the popular tourist attractions in Italy for a short period. The charisma of this nation is major because of the canals of Venice, the trendy markets of Milan, the beautiful art galleries of Florence, the ruins of Rome. A huge number of single travelers, couples, and groups come to Italy on leisure trips every year during the Spring and the Fall time. Approach Sanctum to know more about Italy visa requirements for Indians, Italy visa fees, visit visa to Italy, Italy visa application form, and other services.
Italy Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high. Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Italy Tourist Visa.
For Italy Visit Visa
- Lettera di invito (letter of invitation).
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
For Italy Transit Visa
- Need confirmed flight ticket.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Italy Visit Visa and Transit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Italy Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Italy Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Italy visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Italian visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Italy and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with Italian VAC. Please click on the Whatsapp icon to request for Italy Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Italian Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts to post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
How can I get a visitor visa for Italy?
- An individual who wants to apply for an Italy tourist visa should gather all the documents, consider the duly filled application form and book an appointment to submit all the documents accordingly. For more details on the visa assistance, contact us.
How much does a tourist visa to Italy cost?
- For any individual applying for Italy tourist or visit visa, the visa fees will be 80 EUR including additional charges such as convenience and visa facilitation fee. For visa, assistance do contact us
What are the documents required for Italy’s visit visa?
- Please consider some of the mandatory documents required Italy visit visa
- A passport that has been issued within 10 years.
- Visa application form duly completed.
- Financial documents and employment documents.
- Inviter documents.
- Travel medical insurance and other additional documents.
How long does it take to get a tourist visa to Italy?
- It takes approximately 15 days for completing the process and the approval from the visa application center to get an Italy tourist visa. We can help you with visa assistance.
How much bank balance is required for Italy’s tourist visa?
- It is recommended to show all the required funds which will be shown as proof of bank balance available for the trip and sudden deposits before the trip is not advisable. Sanctum can help you with the details on the funds to be shown
Can I apply for Italy’s visit visa online?
- You can apply for Italy’s visit visa by filling the handwritten form and submitting all the documents according to the checklist at the VFS center.
When do we apply for a transit visa?
- A Transit visa is to be applied by an individual if they are traveling to a destination other than Italy and transiting through Italy. Connect with us for visa assistance on Italy transit visa.
What if my Italy tourist visa gets rejected?
- You can again apply for the visa but this time you will be providing the proper justification for the rejection and all the requirements according to the checklist. We here at Sanctum can help you with the justification process where our team will be helping you with the same.
How long can I stay in Italy on a visit visa?
- As long as the visa is valid you can stay in Italy on a visitor visa. It depends on the embassy on how long they approve the visa.