How can I get a visitor visa for Italy?
- An individual who wants to apply for an Italy tourist visa should gather all the documents, consider the duly filled application form and book an appointment to submit all the documents accordingly. For more details on the visa assistance, contact us.
How much does a tourist visa to Italy cost?
- For any individual applying for Italy tourist or visit visa, the visa fees will be 80 EUR including additional charges such as convenience and visa facilitation fee. For visa, assistance do contact us
What are the documents required for Italy’s visit visa?
- Please consider some of the mandatory documents required Italy visit visa
- A passport that has been issued within 10 years.
- Visa application form duly completed.
- Financial documents and employment documents.
- Inviter documents.
- Travel medical insurance and other additional documents.
How long does it take to get a tourist visa to Italy?
- It takes approximately 15 days for completing the process and the approval from the visa application center to get an Italy tourist visa. We can help you with visa assistance.
How much bank balance is required for Italy’s tourist visa?
- It is recommended to show all the required funds which will be shown as proof of bank balance available for the trip and sudden deposits before the trip is not advisable. Sanctum can help you with the details on the funds to be shown
Can I apply for Italy’s visit visa online?
- You can apply for Italy’s visit visa by filling the handwritten form and submitting all the documents according to the checklist at the VFS center.
When do we apply for a transit visa?
- A Transit visa is to be applied by an individual if they are traveling to a destination other than Italy and transiting through Italy. Connect with us for visa assistance on Italy transit visa.
What if my Italy tourist visa gets rejected?
- You can again apply for the visa but this time you will be providing the proper justification for the rejection and all the requirements according to the checklist. We here at Sanctum can help you with the justification process where our team will be helping you with the same.
How long can I stay in Italy on a visit visa?
- As long as the visa is valid you can stay in Italy on a visitor visa. It depends on the embassy on how long they approve the visa.