What is the way to apply for Italy’s business visa?
- You need to gather the documents for the visa as per the checklist, book an appointment with the visa facilitation center, and submit your documents. For the process guidance, you can consult our agents. They can assist you with all the process related queries.
I have queries related to your Italy business visa?
- You can contact our consultants at the contact numbers given on the website. We can help you solve all your queries.
Where is the Italy visa biometrics conducted?
- The Italy visa biometrics is conducted at the respective visa application center. You need to book an appointment prior to your application filing. For detailed information, you can reach us.
What is the time to process my Italy visa?
- The processing time for Italy visa is 15 business days, as per the official site. But then it can be extended at times if there is any rush of applications at the consulate.
Do I need to book my air ticket and hotel before I apply for my Italy visa?
- You can take a flight itinerary and book some refundable hotels for the visa purpose. After the visa is accepted, you can go for the actual bookings for air tickets and hotels. Sanctum can assist you with the 100% refundable hotel bookings and flight itinerary for visa purposes.
Is there a way to renew my Italy visa?
- It is not possible to renew/extend a short stay Italy visa. The short-stay visas come with a validity of 90 days maximum. However, you can request for the same and see once you are in Italy under any emergency situations.
How to check my Italy visa status?
- You can check the status online, entering your application reference number on the official website. He/she might also receive the updates over the text messages and emails to the contact details you gave in your application. The applicant can also consult our visa agents for knowing your visa status.
What are the steps to follow to apply for different types of short-stay visas?
- The visa process might vary for every category of visa. So we recommend you reach our consultants for more information on how to apply for the different categories of visas.
Where do I need to apply for Italy visa?
- You can apply for the Italy visa, by filing your application at the Italy VAC. The applicant needs to book an appointment and gather all documents as per the list by the appointment date. Further, the applicant is required to attend the biometrics and submit the documents.
Where/How can you book an appointment?
- Our consultants are well trained in providing the visa process assistance for various countries. Hence we can guide you through the process in the right way possible for your case. We can help to schedule the appointment according to your convenience, also checking on the availability of the slots.
Can I know the document list for Italy visa application?
- You need to arrange the below documents to initiate the Italy visa process.
- Original Passport
- Invitation letter from Italy partner/organization
- Documents related to employment and finances
- Flight and hotel bookings
What is the maximum number of days I can stay in Italy with a valid Italy visa?
- The applicant with a valid Italy visa can stay up to 90 days maximum. However, it depends on the embassy on the validity of the visa. Because all the time, the visa is not issued for 90 days. At certain times, the visa duration depends on the travel dates mentioned in the application.
How to track Italy business visa?
- You can track it online. Also, you would get updates over text messages and emails from the visa application center. The applicant can also contact us if you are finding any difficulty in tracking your visa status.
What is the application fee for Italy’s business visa?
- The fee is 80 Euros per applicant. There is a visa facilitation fee and convenience fee, the applicant has to pay at the time of biometrics. Also, you can opt for additional services at the visa center if you wish.