Business | Work
Italy business visa is for individuals who intend to travel to Italy for an official business purpose. The visa allows people to travel for short stay, for not more than 90 days in Italy. Individuals who intend to work or take any kind of employment should apply for work visa. Furthermore, Italy is well known for its diverse economy. And as one can see, Italy has undergone a great recovery from the global financial crisis and is showing a stable growth every year.
So yes, people looking to explore their business or work options in Italy can reach Sanctum Consulting. Here you can get the proper guidance on how to process your application for the Italy business visa. Get top-notch Italy business visa services through Sanctum where our services include providing requirements for processing, assisting you with documents according to the checklist, application form filling, information on the visa fees, duration and visa validity.
Italy Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- Copy of All Bio-Data pages of Passport.
- The Photograph must be 35 mm wide and 45 mm high. Face zoom of 70-80% is required, in white background.
- Travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Employment/Business related documents.
- Financial Documents.
Documents For Italy Visa from Inviter
- Copy of the passport or Identity card of the person in Italy who is signing the invitation letter.
- A soft copy of the Visura Camarale of the inviting Company (Registration with the local Chamber of commerce).
Sponsor’s document requirement for Italy Visa
- Supporting/Covering letter from Indian company (original and on company letterhead). The letter should explain the purpose of the trip, details of applicant and sponsor.
To know more about the Italy business visa, contact our consultants.
- Employment Contract with a Italy company (original and photocopy)
a) Photocopy of “Autorizzazione al lavoro subordinato” (Authorization for dependent work) issued by competent “Ufficio Provinciale del Lavoro” (Labour Provincial Directorate) whose date is not prior to six months, duly authorized by competent “Questura” (Police Headquarters)
b) Original and photocopy of “Autorizzazione al lavoro” issued by competent “Ufficio Provinciale del Lavoro – Segreteria Collocamento Spettacolo, Via Fornovo 8, 00193 ROMA (Labour Provincial Directorate – Division for the Show Business) or by the “Ufficio Speciale Collocamento dello Spettacolo” at Palermo (Special Labour Office)
For more details on Italy Work Visa , contact Sanctum Consultants.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for appointment scheduling. Please click on whatsapp icon to request for Italy Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
Italy Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 90 days in a 180 day period. However, applicant can ask for a multiple entry business visa, if you require to travel to multiple Schengen countries. The minimum validity of visa is decided by the Embassy.
Italy Work Visa
- Italy work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- You can track the Italy business visa and work visa status, with the help of reference number. To clarify, the applicant gets a reference number once he/she submits the application. Consequently, the applicant gets the updates over the emails and phone sms.
Italy Business Visa Processing Time
- The Italian Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
Italy Work Visa Processing Time
- For Italy work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
Sanctum Consulting Italy Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Italy Visa Process and Visa Services
- What is the way to apply for Italy business visa?
You need to gather the documents for the visa as per the checklist, book an appointment with the visa facilitation center and submit your documents. For the process guidance, you can consult our agents. They can assist you with all the process related queries.
- I have queries related to your Italy business visa?
You can contact our consultants at the contact numbers given in the website. We can help you solve all your queries.
- Where is the Italy visa biometrics conducted?
The Italy visa biometrics is conducted at the respective visa application center. You need to book an appointment prior to your application filing. For a detailed information, you can reach us.
- What is the time to process my Italy visa?
The processing time for Italy visa is 15 business days, as per the official site. But then it can be extended at times, if there is any rush of applications at the consulate.
- Do I need to book my air ticket and hotel before I apply for my Italy visa?
You can take a flight itinerary and book some refundable hotels for the visa purpose. After the visa is accepted, you can go for the actual bookings for air ticket and hotels. Sanctum can assist you with the 100% refundable hotel bookings and flight itinerary for visa purpose.
- Is there a way to renew my Italy visa?
It is not possible to renew/extend a short stay Italy visa. The short stay visas come with a validity of 90 days maximum. However, you can request for the same and see once you are in Italy under any emergency situations.
- How to check my Italy visa status?
You can check the status online, entering your application reference number in the official website. He/she might also receive the updates over the text messages and emails to the contact details you gave in your application. The applicant can also consult our visa agents for knowing your visa status.
- What is the steps to follow to apply for different types of short stay visas?
The visa process might vary for every category of visa. So we recommend you to reach our consultants for more information on how to apply for the different category of visas.
- Where do I need to apply for Italy visa?
You can apply for the Italy visa, by filing your application at the Italy VAC. The applicant needs to book an appointment and gather all documents as per the list by the appointment date. Further the applicant is required to attend the biometrics and submit the documents.
- Where/How can you book appointment?
Our consultants are well trained in providing the visa process assistance for various countries. Hence we can guide you through the process in the right way possible for your case. We can help scheduling the appointment according to your convenience, also checking on the availability of the slots.
- Can I know the document list for Italy visa application?
You need to arrange the below documents to initiate the Italy visa process.
Invitation letter from Italy partner/organization
Documents related to employment and finances
Flight and hotel bookings
- What is the maximum number of days I can stay in Italy with a valid Italy visa?
The applicant with a valid Italy visa can stay up to 90 days maximum. However, it depends on the embassy on the validity of the visa. Because all the time, the visa is not issued for 90 days. At certain times, the visa duration depends on the travel dates mention in the application.
- How to track Italy business visa?
You can track it online. Also you would get updates over text messages and email from the visa application center. The applicant can also contact us if you are finding any difficulty in tracking your visa status.
- What is the application fee for Italy business visa?
The fee is 80 Euros per applicant. There is visa facilitation fee and convenience fee, the applicant has to pay at the time of biometrics. Also you can opt additional services at the visa center if you wish.