Business | Work
Israel business visa is designed for competent business individuals who intends to meet the client organizations for conducting meetings and conference, also to attend the trade fairs, conferring with clients for closure of business deals etc. Applicants having a valid business visa can travel to Israel for a limited period as per the validity mentioned in the visa. If the applicants wants to work there on a ccoontract basis for longer duration, then they need to apply for Israel work visa. The applicants are required to return to their home country before expiry of their visa. For further continuation to the business trip, they can re apply for another business visa after returning to the home country. Contact us for visa to Israel, Israel business visa requirements for Indian citizens, Application form, Israel business visa documents, Israel business visa invitation letter.
Israel Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Passport: Original Passport with the validity of minimum six months from the date of return and minimum one blank page for visa stamping.
Please Note: Attach two sets of photocopy (one colored and one black & white) of first and last page of the passport on a single page along with all old passports (if any).
- Israel Visa Application Form : One visa application form to be duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 55mm x 55mm).
- Ticket Itinerary.
Documents For Israel Visa from Inviter
- An Invitation letter from a company or an authority in Israel. It should confirm the details about conferences or events of a commercial, industrial or professional nature.
Employer’s document requirement for Israel Visa
- Letter of introduction stating purpose of visit on company/organisation letterhead paper, signed by the respective authority. This should contain the details about the expenses involved in the travel.
Employee Documents for Israel Visa
- Salary slips for last three months.
- Original Bank Statement for last 4 months with Bank stamp and Seal on A4 sized paper only with a minimum balance of Rs.1,00,000(Internet bank statement will not be accepted). Applicant’s name must be mentioned on statement.
- Salary slips for last 4 months.
- Self Employed: Proof ownership/ partnership deed.
- Contract of Intent: Copy of contract of intent to be duly signed by employer and employee.
For more details on Israel Work Visa , contact Sanctum Consultants.
Israel Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 90 days maximum. However, applicant can ask for a multiple entry business visa, if you require to travel multiple times. The minimum validity of visa is decided by the Embassy.
Israel Work Visa
- Israel work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- Our Consultants would help you with the Israel business and work visas status on a periodic basis until the visa is issued. Real time tracking is not provided.
Israel Business Visa Processing Time
- The Israel Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 5-7 calendar days. The processing time starts post the submission date.
Israel Work Visa Processing Time
- For Israel work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
- Travel Insurance of minimum coverage $ 40,000 valid for the entire stay in Israel.
Sanctum Consulting Israel Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Israel Visa Process and Visa Services
How can I get business visa in Israel?
Any Individual having a source of income from a country other than Israel and planning to travel to Israel can apply for the Israel visa. You need to gather all the documents, fill the application form, submit the documents at embassy and make the payment of the visa fee.
How long does it take to get a business visa for Israel?
It would take at least 5-7 working days for the processing. The embassy at times might additional time for the visa process. Therefore, it is advised to apply for the visa well before your travel date.
How can I get Israel business visa from India?
You need to apply for the visa through the Consulate General of Israel, Bangalore/New Delhi. The applicants has to arrange for all documents, fill application form, pay the visa fee and lodge the application at the consulate.
How long can I stay in Israel?
The validity of the visa would vary between 30-60 days. It depends on the embassy to decide on the duration of visa based on the case.
How much is Israel visa fee?
The Israel visa processing fee is INR 1800 per applicant, there would be additional facilitation charges. Kindly consult our visa agents for exact details as per your requirement.
Can I get a visa on arrival in Israel?
No, visa on arrival for Israel is not possible for Indian nationals. You need to apply from Indian Consulate for the visa.
Is there any requirement for Medicals for the visa?
There is no requirement for medical certificate. But then the applicant has to provide the medical travel insurance with coverage of $ 40,000 or equivalent.
Can I convert my Israel visa into another visa?
No it is not possible to change a short term business visa to another visa type. It is advised to apply for fresh visa under the required category, after the expiry of the existing visa.
Is it very hard to obtain a work visa for Israel?
Individuals need to apply for the Israel work visa with the Israel embassy. The applicant is required to gather all documents, in which the work permit is the foremost important document. Then he/she has to send the documents to embassy for submission.
Can I work in Israel with tourist visa?
No, legally it is not allowed to work in Israel to work on a tourist visa. It is advised if the applicant get the work permit from the Israel company and apply for the work visa.
Israel work visa processing time?
The application processing time is about 7-8 working days with the embassy. Applicant is required to submit the application at least 2 weeks before the travel date to avoid the last moment hassle.
Can I work in Israel?
You can work in Israel if you have a valid work visa to Israel.