How much is a tourist visa to Ireland?
- The visa fee for an Ireland tourist visa is EUR 80 per applicant. The applicant needs to pay the convenience fee and the VAC charges as well.
Do I have to apply for a visa to travel to Ireland?
- Yes, Indian nationals need to apply for the visa to travel to Ireland. Based on the purpose of their travel, the applicants can apply for the appropriate category.
Who needs a visa for Ireland?
- Foreign nationals, having source of income in a country other than Ireland, and having of a plan of travel to Ireland need a visa to Ireland.
How long does an Ireland tourist visa take?
- The Ireland tourist visa processing time is 35-45 working days. Ireland is a time taking embassy, hence it is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance to avoid the last moment rush.
Is the medical travel insurance mandatory to travel to Ireland?
- Yes, an overseas travel medical Insurance, covering the entire stay in Ireland is required for the Ireland visa. You can reach us for assistance in travel insurance issuance.
What is the way to apply for a tourist visa?
- The applicants need to gather the documents, fill the visa form online, make the visa fee payment, and book the appointment for the document submission and biometrics. Post submission the applicant is required to wait for the embassy’s decision.
How do I track my Ireland visitor visa application?
- Any person applied for the Ireland short term visa can check the passport status through the official website with the help of the reference number. This number is given to the applicant post submission.
Is there any interview for an Ireland visa?
- No, there is no interview generally. But then in certain cases, the embassy might call the individual for the interview for further verification of the case.
What are the photo specifications for the Ireland visa?
- The specifications are below:
- Photos must be 45-50mm in height and 35-38mm in width.
- They must both show a close up of your face and the top of the shoulders.
- The face must take up 70% to 80% of the photo.