Tourist | Visit
Ireland visa offers 2 categories of visas- Ireland tourist and Ireland visitor visa for individuals who want to travel to Ireland for a leisure trip. So, the visitor visa is for people who have their friends/relatives who can invite applicants from India. And the tourist visa is for people who wanted to visit and explore the tourist attractions of Ireland. The Irish culture and the people over there are so welcoming and wonderful. So people planning to travel to Ireland can reach Sanctum for their visa processing. Contact us for Ireland visa for Indians, Ireland visa status, tourist visa to Ireland, visit visa to Ireland, Ireland tourist visa cost, Ireland visa application, Ireland visa appointment.
Ireland Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high. Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Ireland Tourist Visa.
For Ireland Visit Visa
- If your reference is not an Irish/EEA citizen, evidence of their permission to remain in Ireland – a copy of their GNIB card and copy of their passport showing Immigration stamps.
- If your reference in Ireland is supporting you, they must supply a detailed 6-month bank statement for the period immediately prior to your visa application showing sufficient funds to support you for the duration of your stay.
- A written undertaking your reference that you will observe the conditions of your visa, that you will not become a burden on the Irish State, and that you will leave the State on the expiration of your visa.
- PS. All documents mentioned in the tourist visa checklist would be required except hotel booking.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Ireland Visit Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Ireland Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Ireland Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Ireland visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per the Ireland visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Ireland and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with Irish VAC. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Ireland Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Irish Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts, post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit at VAC*.
How much is a tourist visa to Ireland?
- The visa fee for an Ireland tourist visa is EUR 80 per applicant. The applicant needs to pay the convenience fee and the VAC charges as well.
Do I have to apply for a visa to travel to Ireland?
- Yes, Indian nationals need to apply for the visa to travel to Ireland. Based on the purpose of their travel, the applicants can apply for the appropriate category.
Who needs a visa for Ireland?
- Foreign nationals, having source of income in a country other than Ireland, and having of a plan of travel to Ireland need a visa to Ireland.
How long does an Ireland tourist visa take?
- The Ireland tourist visa processing time is 35-45 working days. Ireland is a time taking embassy, hence it is advisable to apply for the visa well in advance to avoid the last moment rush.
Is the medical travel insurance mandatory to travel to Ireland?
- Yes, an overseas travel medical Insurance, covering the entire stay in Ireland is required for the Ireland visa. You can reach us for assistance in travel insurance issuance.
What is the way to apply for a tourist visa?
- The applicants need to gather the documents, fill the visa form online, make the visa fee payment, and book the appointment for the document submission and biometrics. Post submission the applicant is required to wait for the embassy’s decision.
How do I track my Ireland visitor visa application?
- Any person applied for the Ireland short term visa can check the passport status through the official website with the help of the reference number. This number is given to the applicant post submission.
Is there any interview for an Ireland visa?
- No, there is no interview generally. But then in certain cases, the embassy might call the individual for the interview for further verification of the case.
What are the photo specifications for the Ireland visa?
- The specifications are below:
- Photos must be 45-50mm in height and 35-38mm in width.
- They must both show a close up of your face and the top of the shoulders.
- The face must take up 70% to 80% of the photo.