Which way do I apply for a visa to Ireland?
- You need to apply for the visa through the Ireland Visa application center. You need to complete your application online and pay the visa fee. Then you need to book an appointment online, for submitting your documents. You can consult our visa agents for assisting you with the end-to-end process.
Cost of Irish Visa?
- The Ireland visa application fee is 60 Euros for a single entry per individual. It would cost 100 Euros if the applicant intends to apply for a multiple entry visa. Additional charges also would be involved in certain applications.
How much time does an Ireland visa take for processing?
- The Ireland embassy takes about 8 weeks to make a decision on an application. It is recommended to apply for the visa well in advance according to the processing time. Processing times differ between application offices and application types and may also vary during the year, eg at holiday periods.
Who is eligible to apply for a visa for Ireland?
- Any individual with the following documents is eligible to apply for the visa. However, there would be additional documents that are required from the applicant’s end as per the case.
- Invitation letter from Ireland counterpart
- Supporting letter from Employer
- Financial documents
- Travel medical insurance
- Hotel and flight reservations
Extending an Ireland short-stay Visa.
The extension of a short visa is not possible in regular circumstances. Anyhow the applicant can raise a request for the same under any emergency situations. This is possible to post the applicant arriving in Ireland.
Business to Ireland means?
- The Ireland business visa allows an individual to take part in any of the short term business activities in Ireland for a maximum period of 90 days. Applicants who wish to travel to Ireland can apply for this category of visa at least before 8-9 weeks from their travel date.
Steps to be followed to obtain a Business Visa to Ireland?
- The following steps to be followed.
- Get the documents in place, as per the official list of documents.
- Arrange for the travel insurance, hotels, and flight reservations.
- Fill the application form and make the application fee payment online.
- Book the slot and attend the biometrics.
Documents required to be arranged for Ireland Business Visa?
- The below documents are primarily required at the starting of the process.
- Original passports
- Invitation letter from Ireland
- No objection / supporting letter from employer
- Flight and hotel reservations
Photo specification for Ireland Business Visa?
- The photograph specifications are:
- Both photos must be 45-50mm in height and 35-38mm in width.
- They must both show a close up of your face and the top of the shoulders.
- Your face must take up 70% to 80% of the photo
- Should be in color
- Taken against a plain white or light grey background
- With sharp focus and be correctly exposed.
- Have a good color balance, natural flesh tones and no ‘red eye’
- Should have good contrast between your facial features and the background
How to check my Ireland visa status?
- You can track the Passport status online. One can know the visa decision only when you received the passport. Also, the updates would be sent to the applicant over email or text messages.
Can I extend my Ireland Schengen business visa after expiring my Ireland business visa?
- Extension of an expired visa is not possible. You can apply for a fresh visa if your previous visa is expired.
What is the medical test for Ireland’s business visa?
- There is no medical test mandatory for Schengen/Ireland short term visa category. However, the applicant has to carry the Travel insurance. This should cover the applicant’s entire stay in Europe.
Is it convenient for me to change my Ireland business visa into a tourist permit?
The conversion of a business visa to a tourist visa not possible. We would recommend you apply for a fresh visa under the tourist category after your business visa expires.
Before what time should you be applying for an Ireland business visa?
- The processing time for Ireland’s visa is about 8-9 weeks. So we recommend the applicants to apply at least before 2 months of your travel date, to avoid the last-minute hassle.
The Ireland visa is valid for which countries in the Schengen area?
- Ireland is not a Schengen country, so, unfortunately, you can not visit the Schengen countries with an Ireland visa.
Do the visa requirements vary for various visa categories?
- Yes, there would be certain changes in the document list for different categories of visas. But then most of the documents list remains the same. You can reach Sanctum for the customized list for every category of visa as per your purpose of travel.
Is it necessary to carry forex in Ireland?
- It is not mandatory. It depends on the applicant if he/she wants to carry, they can.
Visa rule for the retired people?
- There are no separate rules for retired people. The visa processing remains the same. But then the document list might slightly differ.
What is the case if I do not receive my visa within my travel date?
- This case generally does not happen regularly, unless there is a delay from the applicant’s end for lodging the visa. Else if there is a huge rush of applications at the embassy, due to holidays or seasonal times. To avoid this, we recommend clients to apply for the visa as early as possible.
Do the fingerprints have to be taken by the travelers visiting Ireland?
- Yes, for the first time travelers, it is mandatory to attend the biometrics. But for the applicants who have Ireland travel history in the past 3 years need to attend the biometrics again.