Tourist | Visit
People traveling to Hungary on a vacation for tourism are required to apply for the Hungary Tourist visa. These people are termed as tourists. Hungary has known for its rich and traditionally attractive culture from the villages; these villages one can find most in Budapest. The best time to see this country is during the Spring season. A few of Hungary’s popular destinations are Budapest, Lake Balaton, Szentendre, Eger, and many more. Connect with us for Hungary visa for Indians, Hungary visa fee, Hungary visa status, Hungary processing time, Hungary visa application status, Hungary visa documents checklist.
Hungary Visa Requirements
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable] and copy of all bio-data pages of the passport.
- 3 Photographs 35mm wide –45 mm high.Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- A travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Stay or hotel bookings covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Based on your occupational status, you will need to submit employment or business-related documents.
- Financial documents showing sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
PS. Please contact our consultants for further details on Hungary Tourist Visa.
Sanctum Consulting Hungary Visa Process and Services
Sanctum Consulting Hungary Visa Process and Services
- We would keep the duly completed application form and the documentation set ready for the Hungary visa.
- Sanctum agents will provide all information on the documents to submit as per Hungary visa requirement.
- We will provide all the required letter formats for the visa.
- Writing customized covering letters explaining why you wish to visit Hungary and give further details on your trip.
- Prepare day-wise itinerary coinciding with your hotel bookings and travel plans.
- Assistance on flight itinerary or a round trip flight reservation.
- We’ll provide you with refundable/free cancellation/book now pay later hotel itinerary links for the Schengen visa application.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for booking an appointment with Hungary VAC. Please click on the WhatsApp icon to request for Hungary Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
- We also assist in visa fee payments (Online).
- The Hungary Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts, post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 6 months from the travel date.
- Sanctum Processing time would be 2-3 business days.
- Same day delivery is available at additional cost.
- We aim to provide you with the best services to ensure that you qualify and apply in a manner that results in visa approval.
- We understand that every case is different; so we treat each case individually.
- Same day issuance of travel insurance on actual policy cost.
- Save Time & Effort at a minimal cost.
- Visa Updates & Tracking!
- Your documents are safe, secure, confidential and our process is transparent!
- Collect all essential documents and submit them at VAC*.
How to obtain a tourist visa for Hungary?
- One has to apply for the visa through the Visa application center of Hungary for submitting the documents to the embassy. They need to follow the VFS checklist and submit the documents accordingly. In-person presence is required for the biometrics, no interview is applicable in general cases.
Is Hungary Visa easy to get?
- It is not difficult to process a Hungary visa application. The important factors like the submission of the documents, application form filling, applying under the right category have to be well taken care of, contact Sanctum for the right guidance.
Can I visit Hungary with a Schengen visa?
- Hungary falls under the Schengen area. So of course, one can visit Hungary with a valid Schengen visa. But then the applicant has to return to the home country before the expiry of the visa.
Do Indians need a visa to travel to Budapest?
- Yes, Indian mandatorily need a visa to travel to Hungary. It is not a visa-free country for Indian nationals.
How do I book an appointment for Hungary visa?
- The applicant needs to book an appointment online through the official website. Also, they can contact the Visa application center directly for booking an appointment.
What documents do I need to travel to Hungary?
- Primary documents required for the Hungary tourist visa processing would be a passport, visa form, travel documents, financial and employment-related documents, travel insurance, hotel, and flight bookings.
How long does it take to get a visa to Hungary?
- It takes almost 15 working days for processing a Hungary visa application on a general note. At times, it can take a longer time as well.
How much is the Hungarian visa fee?
- The visa fee for the Hungary tourist visa application is EUR 80 per individual. The VFS and the visa convenience fee would be additional.
Is it possible if I wish to travel to the Schengen area with a single entry visa?
- Yes, you can enter into the other Schengen countries with a single entry Hungary visa, within the validity of the visa.
What happens if you miss your VFS appointment?
- It is not much of a problem, you can book another appointment, once it is canceled. Generally, it takes another 24 hours for the cancellation. However, re-booking the slots also depends upon the availability of the slots.