Business | Work
Individuals can apply for the Hungary Business visa for performing business activities like visiting the clients in business meetings, negotiate deals and participate in conferences. Individuals who intend to work or take long term assignments need to apply for work permit.This country has a very attractive business environment, which draws attention of many organizations all over the world to expand their business options in Hungary. So, apply for the Hungary business or work visa from India through Sanctum where our services include all the requirements, Hungary visa documents checklist, Hungary visa application form, processing and visa status.
Hungary Visa Business | Work Requirements From India
- Original Passport [Current and Previous if applicable].
- Copy of All Bio-Data pages of Passport.
- The Photograph must be 35 mm wide and 40 mm high. Face zoom of 70-80% is required, in white background.
- Travel medical insurance copy of the policy is required for applying for the visa. The coverage should be not less than 30,000 Euros.
- Employment/Business related documents.
- Financial Documents.
Documents For Hungary Visa from Inviter
- A reference letter of the actual business relations in Hungary from the regional branches of the Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry or the Hungarian Chamber of Agriculture (*). Please note that letter should be issued in Hungarian language.
Sponsor’s document requirement for Hungary Visa
- A supporting letter from the applicant’s employer stating the details of the applicant, travel and the sponsor for the trip.
To know more about the Hungary business visa, contact our consultants.
- Documents from Inviting Company: Original letter of Intent or Employment Contract have to be submitted along with the visa application.
- Certificates: Original Highest Educational/ Profession degree duly appostille by Ministry of External Affairs in India.
For more details on Hungary Work Visa , contact Sanctum Consultants.
- Contact Sanctum Consultant for appointment scheduling. Please click on whatsapp icon to request for Hungary Visa appointment scheduling. [ PS. Appointment booking is a paid service].
Hungary Business Visa
- Valid for a duration of up to 90 days in a 180 day period. However, applicant can ask for a multiple entry business visa, if you require to travel to multiple Schengen countries. The minimum validity of visa is decided by the Embassy.
Hungary Work Visa
- Hungary work visa validity is based on the contract duration.
- You can track the Hungary business visa and work visa status, with the help of reference number. To clarify, the applicant gets a reference number once he/she submits the application. Consequently, the applicant gets the updates over the emails and phone sms.
Hungary Business Visa Processing Time
- The Hungary Embassy generally takes the decision within a time period of 15 calendar days. The processing time starts post the biometrics date. Also, individuals can apply for the visa within 3 months from the travel date.
Hungary Work Visa Processing Time
- For Hungary work visa processing time please contact our consultant.
Sanctum Consulting Hungary Visa Process and Visa Services
Sanctum Consulting Hungary Visa Process and Visa Services
Does the Hungary visa is really difficult to apply?
- The Hungary visa is not very difficult to apply. You need to arrange all the documents as per the document list, fill the application form, book the slot for biometrics and submit your documents. You would need the proper guidance, contact us for Hungary visa assistance.
Which visa is required for Hungary?
- There are multiple visa types categorized according to travel purpose. They are categorized according the purpose of travel. Most primarily, people apply for business visa category, if people wanted to travel to Hungary for business options.
Can I know if a Schengen visa valid if I need to visit Hungary?
- Yes, Hungary is one of the Schengen countries. Therefore, Schengen visa is valid for Hungary. One with a Schengen visa can visit Hungary along with the rest 25 Schengen states.
Do Indian citizens need to apply for a visa for Hungary?
- Yes, Indian citizens need a visa if travelling to Hungary. You need to apply for a short term business visa, if your travel plan is not more than 3 months.
What is the process of extension of a Schengen Visa while in Hungary?
- There is no way a short term visa can be extended. However, the applicant can lodge his/her request with the respective author from Hungary. Their decision depends on under what circumstances is the extension applied for.
How do you explain a Hungary Business Visa?
- A Hungary business visa is applied, by the individuals willing to visit Hungary for short stay not more than 90 days. The main objective of the travel would be business.
What is the process to apply for Hungary Business Visa?
- You need to gather all documents as per the official list, fill the application form, book an appointment, submit your documents and make the application fee payment. Theses are steps you need to follow for obtaining a Hungary visa. You can reach Sanctum for assisting you with the process in the right way.
What is the eligibility criteria, I should check if I am looking to apply for Hungary Business Visa?
- Any individual with a valid business purpose, holding the most primary documents such as Passport, invitation letter and funds to travel is eligible to apply for the business visa. Sanctum can guide you with the complete process, reach our consultants.
What is the list of documents, I should arrange for Hungary Visa?
- You need to arrange for the following basic documents to start the process.
- Valid invitation letter and supporting letter.
- Financial documents.
- Flight and hotel reservations.
What is the photo specifications of Hungary Business Visa, how many photos I need to carry.
- 2 photo must be more than six months old
- be (35-40 mm wide)
- sharp, clear and of good quality
- full-face (showing the entire head and the top of the shoulders)
- taken in front of a light background
What is the visa application processing time for Hungary?
- The application processing time is about 3 weeks. The embassy might delay as well due to increase in the number of applications at the high seasonal times. We recommend to apply for the visa well in advance.
What is the application fee for Hungary Business visa?
- The visa fee per individual is Eur 80. The additional convenience fee and application service fee can be paid along with the visa fee, at the time of biometrics.
How to Check Visa Status?
- You can check the visa status of your application online through the official website. Also the applicant would get updates of the passport to his/her email or Phone SMS. You can contact us if your are finding any difficulties in tracking the visa.
After the expiry my Hungary business visa validity, how long will I be able to stay?
- You are not supposed to stay in Hungary after your visa expiry. It is recommended to return back to homeland before your visa expires. And then apply for a fresh visa.
What do you mean by medical test for Hungary Schengen visa, is it required?
- A medical test or certificate is not required for a short term Hungary visa. Rather, the applicant has to mandatorily submit travel medical insurance, which should cover his/her entire stay in the Schengen area.
Will I be able to conduct business meetings in Schengen countries on Hungary business visa?
- Yes, you can visit and perform your business activities in all the Schengen countries with a valid Hungary visa. One can have an access to all the rest of Schengen countries with valid Hungary visa.